MOD & FOD #32 Herringbone, it’s Clem. I need new locks, the skeletons have escaped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When looking at the thread 🧐, it’s interesting (Tier 3 instamums). When Alice / Clemmie first mentions Candice, it’s complimentary. Then, several pages later, she calls her aggressive. She isn’t challenged - some people agree with her actually, as they were discussing one of Candice’s stories where she is angrily calling out someone - but Alice / Clem also goes on to call her aggressive two or three more times.

I think another poster must have chimed in and said something worse than her, and that person was then called out for being racist (by about two people) - which Clemmie did LIKE.

The thread is really interesting, as there are clearly several ‘influencers’ on there getting shirty 😂 and then Candice’s husband comes on for a discussion, and then Mother Pukka comes on for a discussion! The crazy early days, hey!
Must wander back for a gander!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If anyone fancies seeing a massive fallout from an influencer moving tit to DM’s, google “Jessica Mulroney.” The whole story is crazy. Sly, since we know you read here, read it as a warning!

(Jessica is married to the son of a former Canadian PM, BFF’s with Megan Markle and lost her tv show and major spon deals in less than 24 hours.)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s also really funny to see some of her responses to things said about her. My favourite one is when she thinks someone lives on her street 😂 And also to see what she must have read about herself 😬😂

Plus, she really was quite bitchy about some her ‘lower tier’ colleagues. Anyway, that’s my blast from the past this fair morning!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Her language is interesting. She refers to MP being a 'PhD' and then the 'lower tier' instamums as 'sixth formers'. She obviously had some sort of hierarchy in her head analogous to school and university - which is where her emotional development seems to have arrested and become stuck.

Reactions: 13
Her language is interesting. She refers to MP being a 'PhD' and then the 'lower tier' instamums as 'sixth formers'. She obviously had some sort of hierarchy in her head analogous to school and university - which is where her emotional development seems to have arrested and become stuck.
You can easily imagine what an insufferable witch she would have been at school.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s also really funny to see some of her responses to things said about her. My favourite one is when she thinks someone lives on her street 😂 And also to see what she must have read about herself 😬😂

Plus, she really was quite bitchy about some her ‘lower tier’ colleagues. Anyway, that’s my blast from the past this fair morning!
What do you think hurt FOD more....calling him a twit or admitting she fakes it?!

• Haha

Omg this is really vile mean girls stuff, how she ever had the cheek to complain about tattle when she’s relishing the bitchiness! Actually inciting contributors to slate her peers / rivals?!

Also she must have been aghast when she saw someone down her street thought her choice in F&B was basic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He is furious with her for so abruptly halting their gravy train and even more furious that he has been ostracized because of her.
I am convinced of it. They seemed less happy after the Ramsgate move, but I suspect relations are extremely strained in the House of Horrors now. 😬

Reactions: 12
It’s someone else referring to PhDs. MoD is school stuff!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The comment about the ski trip being unobtainable makes it clear she knew full damn well she was pushing those luxury brands etc. onto people who cannot afford it.

Also "MOD posts about a subject, her minions follow" says the woman who's - let's put it kindly - not exactly known for her original ideas. These posts of hers are like a fine wine, only getting better with age 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
I reckon MOD is still suffering from lack of ‘organisms’. Its no wonder she always looked so miserable 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Over on the Susie Verrill thread someone has highlighted Scandimum’s latest post. Don’t know anything about her but skipped off to insta for a look and she’s not just calling out Verrill and MOD but the instamum world too.

ETA: as @OhhBacon has pointed out over in the SV thread the comments under the post are worth a look at too.

66EB2A52-C9C0-4748-9F99-BC0D899BA2F6.jpeg
7DE46E0F-C894-4D35-85E6-645B4C85AC7A.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I just can’t get over the fact a person would even do this, write posts under a fake name, it’s just so nuts. She must hate that people can still dig this up on here. I don’t know how she faces people in her profession and her family/friends, so humiliating. I would hope the ground swallows me up and my only response would be - I will no longer have public social media and keep well out of the public eye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Alright then, who's playing? :p
Left field thought that came to me whilst brushing my teeth last night 😂 Do you think MOD and FOD are reaching out to Candice for some sort of partnership, apology or something else? I was thinking about how L’Oréal ‘fixed’ their PR BLM stuff by partnering directly with Munroe, who I fully support because she was treated atrociously. CB mentioned on her insta that there’s stuff on and how it’s been a lot (but doesn’t seem to be about her book or BLM). Might be too unlikely, but I could see it happening! Just don’t know how CB would react, as I’d tell them to duck off haha.

Reactions: 4
Left field thought that came to me whilst brushing my teeth last night 😂 Do you think MOD and FOD are reaching out to Candice for some sort of partnership, apology or something else? I was thinking about how L’Oréal ‘fixed’ their PR BLM stuff by partnering directly with Munroe, who I fully support because she was treated atrociously. CB mentioned on her insta that there’s stuff on and how it’s been a lot (but doesn’t seem to be about her book or BLM). Might be too unlikely, but I could see it happening! Just don’t know how CB would react, as I’d tell them to duck off haha.
That's an interesting thought - they might be planning to try something like that. But Candice's star in firmly in the ascent at the moment whereas the OD's is in nosedive and has been for sometime. So what would be in it for Candice? I think (hope) that nothing can save Sly and Clemmie's public personas now, so they should do the right thing and concentrate on their children who are the victims of the OD's avarice.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@Pocahontas i forgot about all the details, brilliant reading it again. She really was (is) so repulsive isn’t she? Clemmie is in it for herself, I don’t even believe her actions were for her family, purely for her own ego.

I like Scandimum as she is not “scared” by the Insta Hun crap. They are all vile child selling humans. I’ve tried to avoid Susie Verrill thread as too much time invested in Tattle, however I can feel it whispering to me....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
@Pocahontas i forgot about all the details, brilliant reading it again. She really was (is) so repulsive isn’t she? Clemmie is in it for herself, I don’t even believe her actions were for her family, purely for her own ego.

I like Scandimum as she is not “scared” by the Insta Hun crap. They are all vile child selling humans. I’ve tried to avoid Susie Verrill thread as too much time invested in Tattle, however I can feel it whispering to me....
Absolutely she was - she was first here to comment on the Cash Carraway threads / instamums thread before hers (as we all know). So her purely lowering herself to become a tattler user to ‘defend’ her family appears all tosh.

And if she was worried about this (pic attached), she most probably spent the last few month yelling curses to the sky. However, now they’re all copping it for being complicit with her comments through their silence.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.