MOD & FOD #32 Herringbone, it’s Clem. I need new locks, the skeletons have escaped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She MUST have got permission to use that photo but can you believe the gall of her - especially with that smug bleeping mug. Perhaps that was the first baby she ‘caught’ when she was allowed back to work. She hasn’t got one single chromosome capable of humility has she, she’s just AWFUL.
It was rare, but sometimes you did get a family who wanted a picture of the person who delivered the baby - I always found it mortifying tbh especially at the end of a long shift when you looked like crap and were mentally and physically spent. What you NEVER see is a midwife using that as a facebook profile photo. You could very easily get reprimanded for that. So it's suspect imo. However, I did work in a different trust.

Reactions: 8

How is Clemmies arm that long in the first photo

#doingitforthelols 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9

How is Clemmies arm that long in the first photo

#doingitforthelols 🙄
And wtf is this? Brilliant! She should probably watch her back now though as he might just accidentally-on-purpose shove her down the stairs in their cold, draughty pile of bricks 🤪

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jesus. She better hope she got permission to post that. But it may just be (and it does happen) that the parents asked for a picture in which case they've given consent. But this kind of thing is very much frowned upon.
I get that it happens but that would mean on the day of birth or the immediate days following she would have been like oh can u send me that and can I put it on social media!🤣 or oh can I have someone take a pic on my phone and can I upload it? So odd!!

Reactions: 5
Yep so embarrassing that narcissistic enough to feel brave enough to come back to social media - where is their sense of shame!
I used to write on a forum once years and years ago and a relative worked out it was me ( I never said anything about them) it was a general forum about everything stuff like homes/ fashion/ computers/ kids/ animals ......omg I wanted to die I hadn’t said anything controversial but I just felt like my privacy had been invaded it still makes me absolutely cringe when I think about it so I really don’t know how you would come back from #alicegate the shame of it just the reading the stuff she said 🙈

As for the race issue why oh why didn’t she just make a real heartfelt apology 🤷‍♀️

And it’s been10 days and no post from numpty how can he still be at 650,000 followers ???

• Wow
I get that it happens but that would mean on the day of birth or the immediate days following she would have been like oh can u send me that and can I put it on social media!🤣 or oh can I have someone take a pic on my phone and can I upload it? So odd!!
Yep, for sure she would have specifically have asked for that to be sent to her!! This is actually bringing back memories....... I trained in a much smaller town than London and someone photographed me after delivering their wife's baby and put it on facebook. Next thing I know other people I was training with said they saw a photo of me on facebook holding a baby!!! I was slightly worried but it was obvious that it wasn't me who uploaded it (and they didn't ask for permission either!!).

Reactions: 6
Surely if the NMC posted this they can update us on the action?
Hmmmmmm not sure. And God knows the NMC works in mysterious ways (like they are reluctant to ever get behind anyone that needs actual assistance). I wouldn't be surprised if it was glossed over because of the huge lack of midwives tbh. I am positive she would have been reprimanded though.

Reactions: 7
Maybe she knew the family giving birth in that photo? Surely she wouldn't be stupid enough to out a picture up of her and a random baby??

Odd question, but I just got a promoted account on Instagram for girls clothes aged 0-5 from a brand called 'Ottilie & Delilah'. Is this another Hoopers brand?
someone else mentioned this previously so i went and had a snoop. lists as worcester and also there's a pic of the owner with their offspring 'ottilie delilah'. so, no, looks unrelated - probably a mod follower influenced... if you really like your 'unusual' baby names maybe you shouldn't share them all over social media for everyone to copy...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It was rare, but sometimes you did get a family who wanted a picture of the person who delivered the baby - I always found it mortifying tbh especially at the end of a long shift when you looked like crap and were mentally and physically spent. What you NEVER see is a midwife using that as a facebook profile photo. You could very easily get reprimanded for that. So it's suspect imo. However, I did work in a different trust.
One of my favourite ever photos is just after the fairly traumatic birth of my son, I’m trying to feed him and the absolutely saintly midwife is holding a straw whilst I gulp water. She’s looking at both of us in a very kind lovely way and I’m full boobs out. I feel mortified I can’t remember her name and I never really thanked her for being so amazing.

I really really can’t imagine giving birth with Clem, she’s be on her phone the whole time, giving a cursory glance every now and again, maybe muttering women supporting women, yeah.

• Heart
One of my favourite ever photos is just after the fairly traumatic birth of my son, I’m trying to feed him and the absolutely saintly midwife is holding a straw whilst I gulp water. She’s looking at both of us in a very kind lovely way and I’m full boobs out. I feel mortified I can’t remember her name and I never really thanked her for being so amazing.

I really really can’t imagine giving birth with Clem, she’s be on her phone the whole time, giving a cursory glance every now and again, maybe muttering women supporting women, yeah.
This is lovely. I have a photo of me and a midwife, me half unconscious from the blood loss post c section holding one twin, her holding the other twin beaming away (her first time looking after twins in recovery!)

I purposely avoided Kings because of Mod. I wonder if other women have too. I had a really traumatic twin pregnancy and was in hospital for about 40 nights before I had them, I am so glad I made the right decision as honestly I would have let her bleeping have it while I was off my face on morphine 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
i've had to block multitwat - he's coming up in my recommendations and is posting pics of his fvcking children asleep. what is wrong with these absolute idiots treating children like commodities and personal property?

• Angry
Reactions: 10
someone else mentioned this previously so i went and had a snoop. lists as worcester and also there's a pic of the owner with their offspring 'ottilie delilah'. so, no, looks unrelated - probably a mod follower influenced... if you really like your 'unusual' baby names maybe you shouldn't share them all over social media for everyone to copy...
Now that is a #superfan and someone who I'd get creepy vibes from..

Last edited:
  • Haha

Just be grateful it wasn't Clem, your boobs would have been all over facebook.

Reactions: 4
If you put the twins name in an instagram search as attached you see they have never had to pay for anything for those twins from day one so I think they have had their money’s worth of freebies don’t you

Attachments

Reactions: 4
One daughter of a super large US family posts her kids full names as hashtags. I clicked on it and 1000+ pictures popped up including those from fan pages.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7

"You won't see the children's faces in any ads"

:unsure:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.