MOD & FOD #32 Herringbone, it’s Clem. I need new locks, the skeletons have escaped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh thank you so much 🙏 nowhere I’d rather be than back in the bosom 🍒 of you wonderful women. And men? Do we have any men here?! Not including Si’s sly undercover reading of course. He’s probably sitting around Grey Towers right now in his Superdry pants and wacky cycling socks manically scrolling away... morning Simon! 🤪
His pants are Tokyo Laundry from M&M Direct 🤣

Looool this is so cringe ☹

Not a fan of DLAM’s style tbh but why did she let her mate leave the house looking like this time and time again, not just leave the house but start little insta photoshoots? Who needs enemies ey
I hate to say it but DLAM is such a scruff she makes Clem look positively polished!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
when I was at Glastonbury DLAM and MOD drunkardky tried to join our tent party which was going on, think we were playing some TOTO songs and they ran in with ‘oh it’s my favourite song’ and then danced in the middle of us all (we were all sat down) it was so cringe and hilarious - they thought they were celebrities or something! 🤣🤣🤣
I am loving the reports of real life encounters and DM exchanges. Please keep them coming! You're helping paint one heck of a picture of what they are really like "away from the squares" (bleurgh) and it's something.

I swear somewhere there was video of a number of them screeching away to Toto's "Africa".

Why I stopped going to Glasto 15 years ago.
I was thinking the same, so glad my experiences of Glasto were well before this lot and their superficial, tiresome malarkey.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I am loving the reports of real life encounters and DM exchanges. Please keep them coming! You're helping paint one heck of a picture of what they are really like "away from the squares" (bleurgh) and it's something.

I swear somewhere there was video of a number of them screeching away to Toto's "Africa".
I’ve shared this before of an interaction a friend of a friend had. I don’t want to be outing and affect her business but it’s related to a home product. MOD called her and was very much ‘so I’m doing a reno and need X’ then long silent pause! 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m cringing at the thought of her dancing away thinking she is so cool 😆😆 And you all like wtf is that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Haha exactly. Last time I had any festival experience was in my teens and twenties and off my tits - can’t remember a damn thing, but I sure as tit wasn’t dressed in sequins, glitter face paint and fairy wings 🤣

Why I stopped going to Glasto 15 years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Social butterflies account has called out Rachel Jackson for still using Clemmie to advertise...View attachment 151566View attachment 151567View attachment 151568
omg thank you for sharing, this is disgraceful?!

She’s basically said I’ve done my post, my bit’s over, BAU! Surely if your business had been directly impacted by CH’s racism you’d be more receptive to conversations on... racism? Even if you didn’t care about BAME communities which this woman clearly doesn’t?!

Who is she? Is this the awful jewellery line CH did? We need a British Diet Prada, although lower budget to encompass rjackson and insta mama wares.

Is that sly? He looks off his bleeping nut. And gims fingers are absolutely spangled too 😂😂😂
Surely it can’t be? I know this is an awful thing to say but it looks like Sly’s been on the sesh for 10 solid years in that pic 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes, the fake cheapo Argos jewellery. Rachel Jackson is the brand that did that collection with Clemmie. Easy to see why they got on so well!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
omg thank you for sharing, this is disgraceful?!

She’s basically said I’ve done my post, my bit’s over, BAU! Surely if your business had been directly impacted by CH’s racism you’d be more receptive to conversations on... racism? Even if you didn’t care about BAME communities which this woman clearly doesn’t?!

Who is she? Is this the awful jewellery line CH did? We need a British Diet Prada, although lower budget to encompass rjackson and insta mama wares.

Surely it can’t be? I know this is an awful thing to say but it looks like Sly’s been on the sesh for 10 solid years in that pic 😱
Hahah no it is not him, but he reminded me of Sly. Jeans included.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's the arrogance shown in being nasty and short with people in DMs like that and in the comments - she believed her own hype way too much and never showed any graciousness or humility, she thought she deserved the adoration and was untouchable? How could she think she could get away with this crappy attitude in such a public arena?
Their excuse was that she'd been having to deal with trolls etc just doesn't wash, she was like that from the beginning.

Also, Mother's Meetings has a lot to answer for - it's where that gang all met and were told how to create insta empires.
She really comes across as a spoilt brat who has never stepped back and looked at herself and thought how lucky she is. How can one not take stock of that by her age and be more appreciative? And not be aware that you are not above other people? That is teenage behaviour. How does one not have more graciousness and humility to see how fortunate you are? Or the self-awareness? She and FOD both lack this in spades. Bear with me here: I relate to her/them on one level as I had a privileged upbringing (not meaning to sound a twit so don't hate) but boy am I aware of it and grateful for it. My parents never let us think money grew on trees or that we shouldn't work hard because we had money and they raised us to have respect towards others. It's sad CH never seemed happy but as others have said so bored and miserable and frankly rather mean. Goes to show money most definitely doesn't buy you happiness. Sorry for the mini essay but if she ever dares hashtag bekind I might vomit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Social butterflies account has called out Rachel Jackson for still using Clemmie to advertise...
Thank you for sharing this. Another one trying to move a legitimate, valid discussion from the public sphere into private messaging, and handling it poorly.

Influencers - I know you are reading here - post all the black squares and anti-racism messages you want. I will judge you not on these but on your actions. Without actions to back it up, your words are as hollow as you.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Thank you for sharing this. Another one trying to move a legitimate, valid discussion from the public sphere into private messaging, and handling it poorly.

Influencers - I know you are reading here - post all the black squares and anti-racism messages you want. I will judge you not on these but on your actions. Without actions to back it up, your words are as hollow as you.
I’m genuinely lost, at this point, as to why these people think anyone will keep their DM’s private? Like, we all have phones where we *gasp* screenshot things! So it comes out regardless but makes the business/influencer look dodgy as duck for not just replying to the comment in public.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m genuinely lost, at this point, as to why these people think anyone will keep their DM’s private? Like, we all have phones where we *gasp* screenshot things! So it comes out regardless but makes the business/influencer look dodgy as duck for not just replying to the comment in public.
Also even if the messages don’t come to light, I don’t trust anyone who says DM me. As soon as I see DM me it think...avoiding the conversation and got something to hide.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Haha exactly. Last time I had any festival experience was in my teens and twenties and off my tits - can’t remember a damn thing, but I sure as tit wasn’t dressed in sequins, glitter face paint and fairy wings 🤣
Same here! And as a Westcountry maid, I find it utterly sacrilegious that this lot use Glastonbury purely as a backdrop for their tit and predictable festival style content 🙄 I’m pretty sure that every time they up the capacity for Glastonbury all the extra tickets are earmarked for middle class wankers only.

Still let’s live in hope that someone pops up with a story about how Clem & Co gatecrashed another tent party and snorted all the gak and then hung around their new mates all weekend like a bad latrine-y smell. If you’ve used the longdrop loos are Glastonbury you’ll know what kind of stench I mean!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.