MOD & FOD #32 Herringbone, it’s Clem. I need new locks, the skeletons have escaped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, I’ve seen that playing out on Instagram. Even bloody Anna Wintour has come out as racist.
Not surprised about AW at all. I used to work in her orbit shall we say (or should I say she used to work in mine?!) and the rumours were not good at all. I met her once and she looks like a tiny little wizened granny IRL. Bet MoD defo saw herself sitting next to Anna in the frow!

Not fast enough for my liking and considering he was tirelessly deleting those #gifted bots he still has well over 5000 more followers than he should have. If he hadn’t been on a bot buying mission he’d be nearer 955k - he’s just assuming, because of all the other tit going on, that captain Dogmuck has left her post at follower count central...but I haven’t I’m still ‘kin watching Sly and I can see you’re still in purchase mode but back to your sneaky drip drip drip 😒 wanker!
Ha ha, he is OBSESSED with his follower count - he truly is a sad little man. I bet he sits there night after night watching his numbers and scratching his balls with glee. I would LOVE to know what his colleagues make of all this, so much FODder for the office gossip machine!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Wonder if their parents ever ask them "do you think this is healthy?" If my daughter was doing all this cloak and dagger nonsense with blocking and deleting etc I'd be having words about her mental wellbeing. Surely your parents are (often but not always obviously) people who can offer some perspective and objectivity regarding your wellbeing. I'd say friends but I don't think they really have any.
Their families seemed to enjoy some nice peripheral benefits: Clemmie’s sister in particular went on one of the Caribbean holidays, she attended festivals with them and rubbed shoulders with the influencer mummy set at a country house weekend.

Clemmie’s mother went on an African birthday safari with her children just after Alicegate broke and I’d bet good money that was negotiated through Clemmie’s contacts at a reduced price.

Simon’s mother has boasted about being the mother of ‘Father of Daughters’.

I’d say the surplus-to-needs free goods were passed onto family before the Hoopers thought to pass them on to charities - and we know from all the tip runs to get rid of the packaging that the #gifting was out of control.

In the early MidwifeyHooper days, Clemmie used to post about sneaking purchases into the house behind Simon’s back because he was tight with money. I’ve never bought the hapless, henpecked husband routine.

I think Simon is ruthless, competitive and miserly. Who knows whether or not he knew about Clemmie’s Tattle alter ego (although there was speculation that LeopardPrintVans was Simon’s Tattle account) but it completely suited him to play victim and post that he had NO IDEA because that allowed him to retain his account and followers.

Simon must be FURIOUS Clemmie fucked up and got caught trolling Tattle: the £££, the free goods, food, services and holidays, and his mummy’s pride in his Instagram career.

I wouldn’t want to be Clemmie in Ramsgate for quids.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Their families seemed to enjoy some nice peripheral benefits: Clemmie’s sister in particular went on one of the Caribbean holidays, she attended festivals with them and rubbed shoulders with the influencer mummy set at a country house weekend.

Clemmie’s mother went on an African birthday safari with her children just after Alicegate broke and I’d bet good money that was negotiated through Clemmie’s contacts at a reduced price.
It’s quite the pitty her St Lucia holiday is where she was rumbled

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not surprised about AW at all. I used to work in her orbit shall we say (or should I say she used to work in mine?!) and the rumours were not good at all. I met her once and she looks like a tiny little wizened granny IRL. Bet MoD defo saw herself sitting next to Anna in the frow!

Ha ha, he is OBSESSED with his follower count - he truly is a sad little man. I bet he sits there night after night watching his numbers and scratching his balls with glee. I would LOVE to know what his colleagues make of all this, so much FODder for the office gossip machine!
Scratching his balls while sitting on the toilet. Still can’t believe he posted that picture.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Simon must be FURIOUS Clemmie fucked up and got caught trolling Tattle: the £££, the free goods, food, services and holidays, and his mummy’s pride in his Instagram career.
RIP to the spindles and bog flush.

He will have to pay for them now.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wonder if their parents ever ask them "do you think this is healthy?" If my daughter was doing all this cloak and dagger nonsense with blocking and deleting etc I'd be having words about her mental wellbeing. Surely your parents are (often but not always obviously) people who can offer some perspective and objectivity regarding your wellbeing. I'd say friends but I don't think they really have any.
One of our friends daughters is an influencer almost 80k followers - her mother is non stop bragging about how amazing and hard working her influencer daughter is. Fortunately I know the truth...probably more than the bragging Mother realises...that the daughter is being funded by daddy and is up to all sorts of scams and bullshit to be the amazing success story her mother proclaims her to be. Only last Monday (the day before blackout Tuesday) the parents were saying how she was being “trolled” about that black man dying 🤦‍♀️ and what was she going to do about it!

So I’m pretty sure the SODs parents will have written their own history on this whole drama, Clemmie was being trolled, Clemmie is not racist, the trolls and other jealous instamummies are hounding both her and lovely Simon. They won’t have dared given them any advice or guidance, can you imagine how that would be received by either Clammie or Sly? Nah! Everyone in their little bubble will be pointing the finger here! 🙄

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Scratching his balls while sitting on the toilet. Still can’t believe he posted that picture.
Ugh! But anything for the lolz eh?!

I was just having a scroll down memory lane with ol’ Sly and this made me laugh... I wonder how proud he feels right now?

6E9CA312-53FC-464F-B667-9CB821BACFCD.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
@demarionunn on Twitter is where you can see all the racist tweets from Giles Coren. It’s Jonathan Nunn’s account.
1473B149-2663-4D3C-8C1C-6E3D038D48DA.jpeg
1473B149-2663-4D3C-8C1C-6E3D038D48DA.jpeg
277FD756-9575-4A5C-9582-871B3DB92B3C.jpeg
277FD756-9575-4A5C-9582-871B3DB92B3C.jpeg
E0A1B3F7-D569-48B7-9054-DA983440B5D5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Ugh! But anything for the lolz eh?!

I was just having a scroll down memory lane with ol’ Sly and this made me laugh... I wonder how proud he feels right now?

View attachment 151166
"And like a fine wine, it just gets better as the years go by"

I bet he sure isn't thinking that anymore, now it's all dried up in freebie and gift land.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He had more followers than her?? Excuse my ignorance but I only really found out about them through this forum but what's the back story? I thought she was shilling the wholesome midwife with photogenic family thing and he climbed on the bandwagon. Was it the other way around? And if so - wtf?? What on earth is the appeal with him? He's such a bellend!
He’s flogged the kids more so that equates to more likes /followers she was spending her time flogging clothes and her tin pot jewellery collaboration plus she always came off as a bit cold

• Haha
Reactions: 9
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Hadn’t been on for a few hours then saw I was 4 pages behind....thought he’d posted!!

Excluding the awful racists comments as that’s obviously another level but whenever I read back at the Alice comments, it’s just the ultimate cringe that she got caught out, imagine that sick feeling she must have felt (and rightly so) It’s like bitching about somebody on text and ending sending the message to them. My friend did this years ago and could have died when our other friend replied saying you sent that to me!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.