MOD & FOD #32 Herringbone, it’s Clem. I need new locks, the skeletons have escaped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
43135B7F-922A-4115-AF1B-EF2412739470.jpeg
Oooh this is one of my favourites 😂 ‘instatheshitoutoftheirkids’

Get that printed on a slogan tee, you f*cking hypocrite. Would go nice with a red lip!

For context, this was one of Alice’s comments on the Tier 3 instamums thread, where the less successful/smaller instamums were discussed. She stopped off here for a while after she’d said her bit on the CC threads, and if you read through her replies, you can see the way she tries to swerve the conversation towards dragging said accounts, particularly when the thread veers off topic. Truly disgusting, she’s like that bitchy girl in school who goes round tit stirring and spreading rumours about the cleverer, funnier, prettier girls she feels horribly jealous of.

Further reading showed me that she was also one of the first commenters on the very first MODFOD thread, as if she was eagerly waiting for one to be started about them... she’s so bloody self absorbed, I’m surprised she didn’t start it herself!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
You mean this one? 😂
Our Pocahontas has all the receipts, neatly filed away!

Wasn’t there also a comment from Alice about only being able to afford to hold her son’s birthday party in a local leisure centre of something. Man, Clemmie you are such a hideous snob.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Back in the early ish threads, a poster here totted up all of the potential cost of the gifted holidays that the SODs / MOD had. Which was A Lot. ‘Alice’ was clearly pissed off that someone had done that as it exposed what utter beggars they were / are.

She even gave the classic ‘Whoah, you’ve got a lot of time on your hands there’ putdown, THEN had to backtrack as the user said she was chronically ill and bedbound. What a dick!

I remember being tres amused when reading that in my catch up.
The best thing about reading all of that back is seeing how quickly she was rumbled. Tattlers are fierce!!! Talk about cutting straight through the bullshit hahaha!! Regrets? She must have a few!! Oh to be a fly on the wall when her and her husband realised the game was up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The best thing about reading all of that back is seeing how quickly she was rumbled. Tattlers are fierce!!! Talk about cutting straight through the bullshit hahaha!! Regrets? She must have a few!! Oh to be a fly on the wall when her and her husband realised the game was up.
Exactly - it’s honestly such a good read! They see through her ‘disguise’ so quickly and she still continued to deny, while at the same time saying MOD was fabulous and FOD was a twerp and a class A twit 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She can go and see Susie Verrill and discuss what it's like to fall from grace amid a racism scandal...
Ironic that Susie was the first one to comment publicly on Alicegate. They’re both awful people but I actually find what SV said much worse than MOD. I don’t think there’s any section of society that SV hasn’t said something offensive about.

Susan also commented about the MN threads on MOD on her instastories at the time, defending her and tried to imply that we were just slagging off a ‘hardworking midwife mother of four’ (her words) for the fun of it. The point went completely over her stupid head. SV also threatened to ‘cut’ anyone who dared to criticise CB. So it seems that, in her eyes, no one is allowed to criticise Instamums, but Romanians, Nelson Mandela (!), and Indian, overweight and disabled people are all fair game in her eyes. Strange set of priorities there, Suze.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
You nasty Trolls are making this wet and dreary day full of sunshine 🌞
Keep ‘em rollin’ 🙌 😂😂😂🥰

Edit: oooh also another victim of their racist agenda is Mrs Meldrum. She’s shut down her various accounts! It’s a beautiful thing to think that’s 3 that have closed their accounts cos they can’t take the heat. Blooody love it 🥰

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Ohhhhh what is happening? Quick update please x
He’s posted stories/pictures of his tiny 23 month daughter nearly naked in public because she wet herself and he didn’t have any dry clothes. Look at his weanin15 account first.

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I remember very well the holiday phase too, I was thinking I should check those kind of places it looks fantastic to go with the kids. And then looking at the prices and feeling like ok that will never happen. I never spent money because of them and went into debts like some but the price I paid was on my mental health. I remember very well feeling like tit because my holidays were in a mobile home in France (very nice place mind you), I didn’t own fancy clothes and my home decor was not super trendy. I know now that it was so silly but I’ll never forgive the exploitation of women’s when they’re at the weakest time of their life (pregnancy, birth and early kids years).
This is really sad and why I hate them the most, tbh, how they make people feel. Kids don’t remember a posh breakfast buffet or a luxurious hotel room, that stuff is lovely for your honeymoon and Instagram but has a kid ever been like gee thanks mummy I’m so glad the en suite is marble and not ceramic? Most kids just wanna eat coco pops don’t they - do they give a duck about the free range local honey on the hotel blended granola? The organic hessian fibre sun loungers?

Like if there’s one thing covid has done is help me realise what sort of parent I want to be - we have posh neighbours who have the instagram worthy garden and loads of tit boring wooden toys all painted the same colour to match their house & shed. We have normal neighbours and boy their garden is fuuuucked from footballs kicking all the grass up, two trampolines, a paddling pool (that they jump into from the trampoline), two goal posts, a million ugly battered footballs. The kids on posh side are the antichrists tbh and clearly bored shitless, but I imagine their insta feed is insta mama worthy. The normal side’s kids are the happiest kids going. I don’t want to have to buy ugly plastic tit don’t get me wrong but I imagine normal side’s kids have had the summer of their life and far fonder memories 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23
He’s posted stories/pictures of his tiny 23 month daughter nearly naked in public because she wet herself and he didn’t have any dry clothes. Look at his weanin15 account first.
He's such an utter bellend.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
social services need to issue actual documentation on what is / isn’t appropriate to share because clearly these caregivers aren’t capable of making the appropriate judgment calls themselves. Like I know there are legit super duper qualified women who can speak on safeguarding far better but it feels really very wrong that these images are being produced / shared much less to such a huge audience...

Reactions: 13
Please pop over to the Joe Wicks account and join us. He’s caught up with the SoDs in inappropriate behaviour and his daughter hasn’t even reached the age of two.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

An open letter from former pupils from Colston school has been circulated on social media to give other alumni a chance to sign it to show their support that the school be renamed (so it's not named after a slave trader).

Did someone say this was FODs old school? Wonder if he signed?

also. Some quite big accounts calling out House of Hoopers on FODs Instagram page now. One example of many:

FB806E98-7240-4E93-A390-FF942320C5EC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Please pop over to the Joe Wicks account and join us. He’s caught up with the SoDs in inappropriate behaviour and his daughter hasn’t even reached the age of two.
How do I find the post? 😬 I’m crap, if it’s not trending I can’t find it. Can you drop the link in here for me please x

Reactions: 1
How do I find the post? 😬 I’m crap, if it’s not trending I can’t find it. Can you drop the link in here for me please x
Click on my name to see recent posts under latest activity.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Yes I’d like to know too. I can only imagine it was the reach of their combined followers that appealed? Were they pushing 2 million between them at one point?
I think it would be more like 1m - she had around 600k, and he had 1m but I would imagine that there was lots of cross-over between their followers.

Reactions: 5
social services need to issue actual documentation on what is / isn’t appropriate to share because clearly these caregivers aren’t capable of making the appropriate judgment calls themselves. Like I know there are legit super duper qualified women who can speak on safeguarding far better but it feels really very wrong that these images are being produced / shared much less to such a huge audience...
This 100%. I feel like online safeguarding is completely ignored by influencers and if anyone dares question it they cry troll and #bekind without having any care for the real life implications of what they are posting. I just don’t understand why in 2020 there isn’t better guidance/documentation on what is or isn’t appropriate to share. That’s not a criticism of those in safeguarding as I imagine they are saying all this and getting nowhere.
Hinch over shares her son but refers to her followers as his ‘aunt and uncles’ :sick:. It’s so fucked up with no regard for his safety.
What actually has to happen to make Instagram/other platforms to catch up - like child actors are protected in terms of what hours they can work etc aren’t they? Surely one day something similar will have to be put in place for kids of Instagram Influencers right? It would be interesting to see how this generation of kids being sold online feel about it all once they’re older/adults etc.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.