MOD & FOD #32 Herringbone, it’s Clem. I need new locks, the skeletons have escaped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it would be more like 1m - she had around 600k, and he had 1m but I would imagine that there was lots of cross-over between their followers.
He had more followers than her?? Excuse my ignorance but I only really found out about them through this forum but what's the back story? I thought she was shilling the wholesome midwife with photogenic family thing and he climbed on the bandwagon. Was it the other way around? And if so - wtf?? What on earth is the appeal with him? He's such a bellend!

Reactions: 11
He had more followers than her?? Excuse my ignorance but I only really found out about them through this forum but what's the back story? I thought she was shilling the wholesome midwife with photogenic family thing and he climbed on the bandwagon. Was it the other way around? And if so - wtf?? What on earth is the appeal with him? He's such a bellend!
MOD started her account first. I think she was originally called midwifeyhooper, but FOD freely admitted that he started his account with the intention of getting more followers than her. I don’t know how he did it. Possibly because he was one of the first instadads. He portrays himself as a hapless, henpecked ‘hubby’ bumbling his way through parenthood but as I said in a previous post, he’s just as (maybe more so) ambitious than she is. I didn’t really pay much attention to either of them when they first started, as I was past the baby stage. Mod only came to my attention after the Danielle Parry pile on.

I just don’t understand why in 2020 there isn’t better guidance/documentation on what is or isn’t appropriate to share
The thing is, all that information IS out there. The ODs and all the others have just chosen to ignore it. This is why she was originally discussed on MN. Any school kid can tell you what they should/shouldn’t be discussing and sharing online. The OD’s answer to it was that they don’t share photos of their children’s bedrooms (blatant, outright lie) and that they are their kids, so they’ll do as they please. They’ve weighed up their children’s privacy against how much money they can earn and they’ve chosen the £££££’s

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
MOD started her account first. I think she was originally called midwifeyhooper, but FOD freely admitted that he started his account with the intention of getting more followers than her. I don’t know how he did it. Possibly because he was one of the first instadads. He portrays himself as a hapless, henpecked ‘hubby’ bumbling his way through parenthood but as I said in a previous post, he’s just as (maybe more so) ambitious than she is. I didn’t really pay much attention to either of them when they first started, as I was past the baby stage. Mod only came to my attention after the Danielle Parry pile on.

The thing is, all that information IS out there. The ODs and all the others have just chosen to ignore it. This is why she was originally discussed on MN. Any school kid can tell you what they should/shouldn’t be discussing and sharing online. The OD’s answer to it was that they don’t share photos of their children’s bedrooms (blatant, outright lie) and that they are their kids, so they’ll do as they please. They’ve weighed up their children’s privacy against how much money they can earn and they’ve chosen the £££££’s
Exactly re school kids. My kids primary has an internet safety day every year and here’s the gist of what they drill into the kids:

Don’t share your real name, especially your full name (SOD’s have done that)
Don’t share your birthday and age (SOD’s have done that)
Don’t share your address (SOD’s have essentially done that)
Don’t share your school name (SOD’s have, in the past I believe posted pics of the girls in identifiable uniform)

Sooo they, the protectors of their children, would fail my kids’ primary’s internet safety day. Congrats, OD’s.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
You nasty Trolls are making this wet and dreary day full of sunshine 🌞
Keep ‘em rollin’ 🙌 😂😂😂🥰

Edit: oooh also another victim of their racist agenda is Mrs Meldrum. She’s shut down her various accounts! It’s a beautiful thing to think that’s 3 that have closed their accounts cos they can’t take the heat. Blooody love it 🥰
What did Meldrum do?

Reactions: 1
I think many of them will come to seriously regret sharing so much of their children online when those children are old enough to view what has happened with a critical mind. Society is also - very slowly - coming around to realise what lots of us have been banging on about for a long time, that this kind of child exploitation is not OK. Those two things combined are going to make for some very uncomfortable discussions between these oversharing parents and their adolescent and young adult children. Particularly if the children have more introverted, guarded personalities.

The parents cannot claim ignorance. They know the risks and they have made a conscious decision that they don't care.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I love it when Alice's posts are quoted. I wasn't around at the time but have gone back through them. It's so funny that she aligns herself with celebrities and just shows she's always been arrogant and all about the freebies. No wonder FOD is clinging on, they won't be able to afford those holidays any more. Bet they're almost glad of Covid 19 so they haven't had to explain why they've gone for cheaper holidays. Next year, bet FOD says they're not going away as much because of climate change.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It beggars bleeping belief. I'll never understand how people think its okay to sell their child's privacy and subsequently sacrifice their mental health for a paltry £25k/AD. Greedy, selfish arseholes.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It beggars bleeping belief. I'll never understand how people think its okay to sell their child's privacy and subsequently sacrifice their mental health for a paltry £25k/AD. Greedy, selfish arseholes.
£25k is almost my entire annual salary, I don’t agree with it but if I could get that for three photos I see the appeal!

Reactions: 9
“Common folk” 🙊 welcome to our world Clemmie 🙄
Lmaooo the thing is...it’s not affordable to “their clique”, they get given it for free? They’re not a group of genuinely wealthy women they’re just heavily subsidised by brands, take that away and you get what we’ve got now which is FOD getting upset he’s got to buy spindles? Like it’s very clear a £25k holiday wouldn’t have happened on their civilian jobs and I’d argue even with their insta fee cash tbh. Like if they couldn’t cover the school fees themselves why would they spend that much on one WEEK abroad?

How many years were they in the golden era for? I struggle to see how you could so quickly forget yourself tbh. She seems like she almost wanted to humble brag whilst here which was why she was the least effective undercover operative ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ironic that Susie was the first one to comment publicly on Alicegate. They’re both awful people but I actually find what SV said much worse than MOD. I don’t think there’s any section of society that SV hasn’t said something offensive about.

Susan also commented about the MN threads on MOD on her instastories at the time, defending her and tried to imply that we were just slagging off a ‘hardworking midwife mother of four’ (her words) for the fun of it. The point went completely over her stupid head. SV also threatened to ‘cut’ anyone who dared to criticise CB. So it seems that, in her eyes, no one is allowed to criticise Instamums, but Romanians, Nelson Mandela (!), and Indian, overweight and disabled people are all fair game in her eyes. Strange set of priorities there, Suze.
They're perfect for each other!

Reactions: 5
Victoria Eames is currently apologising for that post that @heretoreaditall2019 flagged up recently. She’s off to join MOD, Susie and Rebecca Meldrum in the naughty racists corner 🙄
lmaoooo I saw that in her thread - apparently she’s apologised that it could be perceived as racist not that it actually is? I cba to watch it as she’s clearly got deep rooted issues re race & class and I don’t believe any of these women. They’re sharing stuff to protect their brands that’s it, you’re telling me she was emboldened enough to share that little creative writing piece on young men daring to exist in her area and all of a sudden she sees the light? And that those values don’t spill over into real life and how she interacts with ppl? Nah she can do one tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What did Meldrum do?
I was reading through her thread today ! Got to the last one past page 25 starting from the back. Apparently she's done three things I only found out one so far- which was that she posted a video with a group of her girl pals at a hotel in Scotland. They're wearing white robes and one of them says they look like the KKK.

• Wow
Anyone remember this?
On the back of this article I posted on the Fod account asking his thoughts. He replied through DM. He asked to keep the chat private which at the time I did. However these posts about over sharing images of kids etc upsets me so much. My cousin is currently on extended sick leave, secondary to his job as a police officer, this involved scrolling through thousands of images of sexual abuse and explicit images of children many of which had been doctored from innocent photos found online. (Which we ALL know is common) to identify victims, perpetrators etc. We jokingly call him ‘Phil Mitchell’, bald, gruff hard as nails but bless him, this has traumatised him.

I’ve therefore decided to share the DM so you’ll see how people like FOD (and I imagine all the others) ‘explin, excuse whatever their decision and choice to over share photos of young children. If he blocks me than we will know for sure that he reads tattle!

It was on the back of the Eva Mendez story! Sorry it’s a bit of an essay

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I bring this up all the time but did anyone ever save the insta story of him filming himself dancing to the Killers in an empty crowd of a few other Lib Dem types in Abu Dhabi? I could do with a laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What did Meldrum do?
Let me find some kind of article and work out how to post it on here. But basically her and her mates were at a spa day (#gifted I think) they were all in white robes and someone said they looked like the KKK. That was bad but she was called out on it, didn’t remove it, then edited it to put music over it and basically didn’t apologise and gave the old 🖕. She basically did a Clemmie. It’s followed her around ever since and she’s continued with her swipe ups and flogging tit, but as with the SODs the day of reckoning has come and she can no longer bat it off and so she, her various accounts, her husbands and dogs accounts have all been shut down. Actually you may get a better answer on her Tattle pages...there’s many! These things are giving me hope. If only scouse Rachel was about I feel these fckrs would be truly buried!

• Haha
  • Wow
View attachment 150749Oooh this is one of my favourites 😂 ‘instatheshitoutoftheirkids’

Get that printed on a slogan tee, you f*cking hypocrite. Would go nice with a red lip!

For context, this was one of Alice’s comments on the Tier 3 instamums thread, where the less successful/smaller instamums were discussed. She stopped off here for a while after she’d said her bit on the CC threads, and if you read through her replies, you can see the way she tries to swerve the conversation towards dragging said accounts, particularly when the thread veers off topic. Truly disgusting, she’s like that bitchy girl in school who goes round tit stirring and spreading rumours about the cleverer, funnier, prettier girls she feels horribly jealous of.

Further reading showed me that she was also one of the first commenters on the very first MODFOD thread, as if she was eagerly waiting for one to be started about them... she’s so bloody self absorbed, I’m surprised she didn’t start it herself!!
God she really was (is?) vile.

Reactions: 5
But he has used the girls in #ADs. Most people can easily scroll back past 29 of the photos mate to see what your girls look like. Their digital footprint is huge- especially the twins, even direct from birth photos and the approx times they were born.

If anything they taught me to be so much more careful online.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.