MOD & FOD #32 Herringbone, it’s Clem. I need new locks, the skeletons have escaped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally caught up, serves me right for getting too caught up with the idiot that is Jack Monroe! So much stuff to get my head round... firstly laughing at the “influencer” who chatted via DM to FOD about BLM. A total Z lister trying desperately to be relevant but really just another child seller 🙄

The ODs have no shame. I’m still embarrassed that aged 8 I wet my pants at a friend of a friends house, because I was too embarrassed to ask where the loo was. These imbeciles are lying about buying followers and being hacked yet have no shame? Who lives like that? Get on with your proper jobs and stay the duck off IG!

I know there have been chats around political persuasion of the ODs, looks like Clammy’s brother definitely likes BoJo!
3FE9AFF5-F9AF-42C6-92EB-DC6ED4E1F24B.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Just seen C&C’s post on this. I’m really pleased it’s been taken down, really I am. But woe-betide she or any of the others ever starts banging on about saving the planet or the environment when they chucked the bleeping thing in an already polluted harbour. Let’s not support one campaign (BLM) by trashing another (environmental).
Just looked at her page- she is a right know it all!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Finally caught up, serves me right for getting too caught up with the idiot that is Jack Monroe! So much stuff to get my head round... firstly laughing at the “influencer” who chatted via DM to FOD about BLM. A total Z lister trying desperately to be relevant but really just another child seller 🙄

The ODs have no shame. I’m still embarrassed that aged 8 I wet my pants at a friend of a friends house, because I was too embarrassed to ask where the loo was. These imbeciles are lying about buying followers and being hacked yet have no shame? Who lives like that? Get on with your proper jobs and stay the duck off IG!

I know there have been chats around political persuasion of the ODs, looks like Clammy’s brother definitely likes BoJo!
View attachment 148547
He looks cunty.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So I messaged ITG last night with my burner account and it hasn’t been seen yet (I fully admitted it was not my real account and stated that the SOD’s love of deleting comments/blocking accounts was why I was using it). Maybe once the week day hits? Or maybe never, I guess we’ll see.

(Obvs I have screenshots of my message, I’ll share in a couple days if there’s no movement.)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So I messaged ITG last night with my burner account and it hasn’t been seen yet (I fully admitted it was not my real account and stated that the SOD’s love of deleting comments/blocking accounts was why I was using it). Maybe once the week day hits? Or maybe never, I guess we’ll see.

(Obvs I have screenshots of my message, I’ll share in a couple days if there’s no movement.)
Sorry to be dim - who is ITG, ohmy?
Sidenote: Every time you post, I think ‘Lions and tigers and bears, oh my!’
PS - glad your burner account is getting some action.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry to be dim - who is ITG, ohmy?
Sidenote: Every time you post, I think ‘Lions and tigers and bears, oh my!’
PS - glad your burner account is getting some action.
Independent Talent Group :)

I don’t even know where my username came from (like why I decided on it), but I should make my kids watch The Wizard of Oz one of these days haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hmmm - bleep 😏
Love your succinct but perfect sum up there dear Dogmuck😂
[/QUOTE]
Spent hours thinking up that soliloquy - Shakespeare would be so proud. As you can clearly see my advocacy training was money well spent 😜🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
FOD is from Bristol isn't he? Where huge things have happened today with the protests and the toppling of the slave trade wealth based statue. He could have used his 964k (and growing thanks to bots) following to really push how big this is. How Bristol was built. How its revolutionising. How white men need to be better.

Sadly, he's all about the lols and the bots and the wife under the bus.
I lived in Bristol for five years and watching those videos made me so emotional - i always hated that bleeping statue! Simon was probably too busy drinking jagerbombs at Vodka Revs to ever really notice any kind of racial issues around him in briz

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I lived in Bristol for five years and watching those videos made me so emotional - i always hated that bleeping statue! Simon was probably too busy drinking jagerbombs at Vodka Revs to ever really notice any kind of racial issues around him in briz
Well, don’t forget that until this week Simon has never once thought about how lucky he is to be a white middle class man. So he has gone through 53, I mean 35 or whatever years in a giant bubble of arsery.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Love your succinct but perfect sum up there dear Dogmuck😂
Spent hours thinking up that soliloquy - Shakespeare would be so proud. As you can clearly see my advocacy training was money well spent 😜🤪
[/QUOTE]
It’s beautiful. Can see you leading your closing statements like that 😂

• Haha
House of horrors has now turned off comments from his last post. Following has increased though....
What a complete shambles they are. Makes me wonder how they ever rose to the heights that they did, when they're so utterly unprofessional.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Strange! They had definitely disappeared when I looked. Maybe they realised the backlash would be even greater and turned them back on. Or I’m imagining things

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Strange! They had definitely disappeared when I looked. Maybe they realised the backlash would be even greater and turned them back on. Or I’m imagining things
Maybe you’re right, I always get paranoid that they are baiting me to comment so they can block me from my latest burner account 😂😂😂

• Haha
FOD still seems to be struggling to delete the Chinese teen bot accounts, it’s almost like he’s not even trying 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.