MOD & FOD #32 Herringbone, it’s Clem. I need new locks, the skeletons have escaped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
has someone been mopping up comments on house of horrors? i thought there were more challenging them on there but not visible now...

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
has someone been mopping up comments on house of horrors? i thought there were more challenging them on there but not visible now...
Omg you are so right I looked at that last night and there were loads of people calling them out - practically 98% deleted what a knob 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 9
He’s back up to 962k followers...how?!
It's saying 963k now for me, what a twit. Surely no-one is going to believe he would gain followers at that rate with no posts, no stories and multiple call outs and tags from other accounts casting shade his way.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Yeah latest number is 962,932 followers.

He’s averaging about +130 an hour at the moment. Unbelievable init.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Looool omg it was LONG if anyone is curious re methodology I can share it. So I think it’s very bleeping clear he’s buying followers... CC @Dogmuck head CSI investigating officer.

Some quick caveats: please ignore the hour is one out it’s my scruffy way of converting epoch to meaningful time BST, and this is ugly as duck sorry I’ve dumped it in a google sheet to automate our graphs in GDS once we get more data in. I DIGRESS:

View attachment 147381
I’m looking at the first 22 minutes worth of data just to check everything is good before I let it run and enjoy my day. Look at the net movements, you’re telling me pretty much every minute of the day he’s gaining followers? When he’s not posted content in ducking days so won’t even be on the explore page? Give over!

I keep forgetting the house of horrors, no funny business over there. Awful wallpaper mustn’t be big in China / Russia yet

View attachment 147385
You are a legit genius. This is amazing.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Omg you are so right I looked at that last night and there were loads of people calling them out - practically 98% deleted what a knob 😳
So instead of addressing the racism issue they’re busy deleting negative comments and buying new followers, what a pair of absolute pricks!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ugh. How do we make this KNOWN?! He sits on a throne of false followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes they have been. I had a comment on the House of Hoopers page that received over 83 likes regarding Clemmie fronting the page and how it was disappointing that she thinks she can slip right back into Instagram after what she had done. There were so many others, all of them deleted!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
That is just sheer desperation at its greatest right there.

I wonder how many thousands he has purchased for both accounts? Clearly still has more money than sense.

I would love to say this is it now for them, that the brand is well and truly over. But give him a week and he will try and worm his way back on the gram, with some shite video. Acting like nothing has happened. The bleeping melt.

Reactions: 10
Ugh. How do we make this KNOWN?! He sits on a throne of false followers.
My only thought is emailing the independent talent people. Maybe they don’t care, but just maybe they do? And anyone he has ever done #ads with?

Reactions: 5
Guys can anyone please name us any other big (close or over one mil) UK based influencers especially those in the parenting / lifestyle / home sphere? Or anyone else we should be keeping an eye on tbh?

I’m going to add them to use as a comparison benchmark? Eg the average “mega influencer” account only gained 20 followers in the same period he gained 130.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He (they) probably thinks that everyone is going to be preoccupied with the Susie Verrill drama and no one will notice 🙄. Fools.

Reactions: 9
I’m happy to do a full write up on this after a week? I’m happy to keep us updated with our initial findings as I find this stuff so interesting tbh, but I imagine a proper summary of findings would:

* show months of sustained decline as per social blade data as the backdrop to our story
* the like:comment ratio as per social blade, which has flagged before his multiplier is INSANELY above anyone else’s to show he’s been doing this for time
* the current growth during BLM controversy versus other comparable influencers (size of following important here hence question above)
* anything else?? Deleted comment print screens I suppose?

Dunno where to dump it though? Is blogspot still a thing, or we could use Reddit? That way it’s somewhere impartial and you guys / anyone can use the link to send to brands etc.

I think it’s trashy as duck he’s not donated a single penny to BLM (SO many influencers have done matched donations!) yet here he is buying followers. Like for anyone who wants to give him the benefit of the doubt that you can reason with him (that delusional z list influencer on this thread, I was too kind calling her c tier initially - she was right I hadn’t even looked at just how budget the page was 😂) there is your evidence.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
He (they) probably thinks that everyone is going to be preoccupied with the Susie Verrill drama and no one will notice 🙄. Fools.
I looked at the thread on her I don’t think I’ve used the 😮 so much in my life, used to follow her about two years ago but she got on my tits, she is truly vile 😠

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Is multidad still following his hero?

I forgot I screenshotted this last night (was too tired to do a post) looked at multidad and this was on his stories. Interesting the FOD wasn’t on it seeing as he’s the Father of Insta!

I’m blocked so wouldn’t show if he’s following FOD still!
If he is I’ll message him and ask why!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.