MOD & FOD #32 Herringbone, it’s Clem. I need new locks, the skeletons have escaped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
deeply love that the 'art' protects the twins' privacy when their own parents can't. (i get it's a style choice/inability to draw faces really, just seems apt here).

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He’s back up to 962k followers...how?!
If you click on his followers, look at the top ones. All chinese. He is buying them.

HoH also has a lot of new chinese followers.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I keep thinking about the dressing room. The 'designer' must have realised they had no taste or class. I can imagine he said to his team "sell them that old kitchen that was returned, they'll never know".

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If she hadn't of fucked up she would have been on her third book right now, some more tacky jewellery that falls apart (yes I had one crap braclet from her range!), FOD would be banging on about how proud he is of MOD being a midwife in the middle of COVID .. everyone licking their arse!!

But no, they fucked it up and it's not going away. They need to leave social media for the sake of their kids. Isn't one of the girls on insta? She must follow her dad and see comments! Shameful.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If you click on his followers, look at the top ones. All chinese. He is buying them.

I am loving the newest followers at the top thing. Looked this morning and thought ‘goodness, the youth of China have been drawn to you overnight, Simon’.

It doesn’t fool anyone at all, especially advertisers. Why bother?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think they both need to do some deep soul searching, I think their addiction to Instagram is unhealthy and will if it’s to the detriment of their marriage and happiness it needs to be removed. Just go back to being regular joe and have private accounts for family and friends only, no house account, no Fod account. No more showing off to strangers, no more freebies. But maybe a shot at a mentally healthy life, it’s a no brainer. Knuckle down with work, accept it’s a very unstable time for most financially and count your lucky stars you both have jobs. Enjoy your beautiful girls and let them grow in safety of a private normal life. If they were looking at this situation from the outside as if it were happening to someone else, they would be saying the same thing.

Reactions: 34

The number may look good, but buying followers like this will have zero engagement.

Reactions: 7
I think they both need to do some deep soul searching, I think their addiction to Instagram is unhealthy and will if it’s to the detriment of their marriage and happiness it needs to be removed. Just go back to being regular joe and have private accounts for family and friends only, no house account, no Fod account. No more showing off to strangers, no more freebies. But maybe a shot at a mentally healthy life, it’s a no brainer. Knuckle down with work, accept it’s a very unstable time for most financially and count your lucky stars you both have jobs. Enjoy your beautiful girls and let them grow in safety of a private normal life. If they were looking at this situation from the outside as if it were happening to someone else, they would be saying the same thing.
As per usual, their girls/cash cows are the victims of their greed.

Their eldest is in Instagram - she must be mortified by her parents.

Reactions: 4
100% this.

Maybe they’re waiting for a TV company to offer to do a docuseries on them. The rise and fall of insta fame! (We could write it!)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If she hadn't of fucked up she would have been on her third book right now, some more tacky jewellery that falls apart (yes I had one crap braclet from her range!), FOD would be banging on about how proud he is of MOD being a midwife in the middle of COVID .. everyone licking their arse!!

But no, they fucked it up and it's not going away. They need to leave social media for the sake of their kids. Isn't one of the girls on insta? She must follow her dad and see comments! Shameful.
Isn't their eldest only 12, way too young to be looking at Instagram and to follow that stupid brainless, gormless knob she calls daddy.?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am loving the newest followers at the top thing. Looked this morning and thought ‘goodness, the youth of China have been drawn to you overnight, Simon’.

It doesn’t fool anyone at all, especially advertisers. Why bother?
I suspect he must have seen a bleeping mammoth fall and wants to remain in the range you can still round up to 1mil? Eg >=950k? Tbh I prefer foreign teens to the ponces he organically acquires who leave vile comments like I miss [your toddler’s] face / bum (sorry to type that out - vile init, doesn’t bother him tho).

I agree there’s no bleeping point. Any non tit brand can look at their social blade for free and see it’s been in decline since before Alicegate and just wouldn’t, his agency probably don’t even have an up to date pitch deck for him anymore or include him on pitches to brands. They’re relying on charity at this point, like a free Ali express scatter cushion or a hapless small firm wanting to do the spindles.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t think there’s any way that FOD will delete his account or even go private. I honestly think that before Alicegate, he was holding out for some kind of gig as a TV presenter. That was his next move after the books, ads etc. His IG is basically his showreel.

It’s actually quite sad and pathetic how he’s still holding on to his ‘fame’. There’s no way he’s going to be able to ride this one out. He must be fewmin’ at Clem (internally obviously, because she wears the ‘trouser’ in that particular dynamic). They almost had it all and she blew it, not just for her but him as well. They made it as a brand, and now they’re going down as one. If he had any friends, I’d suggest that they sat him down and told him that it’s over. No one is going to touch them after this and to use one of FOD’s word salad-y metaphors, they stink worse than a two week old fishfinger sandwich one of the twins accidentally stuffed down the back of the radiator. They’re done,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.