MOD & FOD #32 Herringbone, it’s Clem. I need new locks, the skeletons have escaped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m 3 glasses of wine in. I messaged ITG. Let’s wait and see if they reply to me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Is multidad still following his hero?

I forgot I screenshotted this last night (was too tired to do a post) looked at multidad and this was on his stories. Interesting the FOD wasn’t on it seeing as he’s the Father of Insta!

I’m blocked so wouldn’t show if he’s following FOD still!
If he is I’ll message him and ask why!
lol the insta dad hunz are going to all be battling to be the new queen bee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
OMG he’s saying the HOH account has been hacked and that’s why comments have been deleted. Ffs Sly, even your sheep (Clemmie’s words, right?) should be smarter than that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Gotta love an influencer power vacuum
I started following Acorn cottage. It's kinda cute- with 110k followers she just did a #AD with waitrose and it's just really simple stuff like candles, flowers and soap.

Who has the biggest house account?

OMG he’s saying the HOH account has been hacked and that’s why comments have been deleted. Ffs Sly, even your sheep (Clemmie’s words, right?) should be smarter than that.
I'm guessing the password was probably his name.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That’s hilarious and cringe at the same time!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
clemmie might have reported the comments - very odd that only they are affected by this...

also a quick google suggests you can buy followers for someone else!! how this continues to unfold!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Omg he’s written a comment saying he doesn’t know where the bots have come from!!! We’ve got him rumbled and he’s digging himself into a deeper hole. Amazing!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH *pauses for a huge breath* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh my god this is hilarious!! Deleting all the bad comments, buying followers then pretending he was hacked 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.