MOD & FOD #32 Herringbone, it’s Clem. I need new locks, the skeletons have escaped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another vote for the Aden and anais giant bamboo swaddle.... it’s one of those that is now the rank blankie.
Sling - I like the babybjörn basic entry level one. Easy to get on and off and I found my (Big) babies overheated in stretchy cosy ones (and vomited on me).

“I have zero sympathy for these two twerps, but they must be just reeling from their whirlwind fall from grace. Less than a year ago they were the undisputed and unchallenged head boy and girl of the UK instagram parenting world. No-one came close to them in terms of followers and prestigious advertising deals. Fast forward just 7 months later and they are social pariahs that no advertisers will touch. Even sycophantic stalwarts like budget Clemmie have distanced themselves. I wonder if Sly is just experiencing some extreme form of cognitive dissonance - this might explain his increasingly bizarre and inappropriate content of the last few months 🤷‍♀️

Their fall from grace feels just like a sign of the times... 4 years ago no one put money on brexit/trump/Leicester FC, then who in January would’ve predicted covid (me! bleeping me! I was stockpiling then!) And the current state of affairs... race riots in USA, trump gassing protestors I mean... in the scheme of all this batshittery the sods fall from grace very predictable. Well - we all predicted it anyway.

I still take a bit of credit for the timing of alicegate - my little précis of what tit she chatted about whom, in handy screen shottable format...

Oh to be a fly on the wall.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh they must be living separately in the vaults of the Victorian (Reno) house at the moment!”
The tension will be making his forehead wrinkles look like a furrowed field.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh they must be living separately in the vaults of the Victorian (Reno) house at the moment!”
The tension will be making his forehead wrinkles look like a furrowed field.
One of them has got to be in the zen room. Now, more than ever, it has finally found its use.
They’re gonna need alllllll the candles and nag champa in the world right now to help them with the rebalancing of the zen.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I reckon the next thing on her begging list on the HoH, was a bespoke laundry room.

Just clicked on his tagged posts.

What the duck is this?
20200605_223915.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
One of them has got to be in the zen room. Now, more than ever, it has finally found its use.
They’re gonna need alllllll the candles and nag champa in the world right now to help them with the rebalancing of the zen.
No jo malone or dyptique candle will be enough tonight 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry to be so mean, but it does look like someone’s just booted up MS paint and gone over the original pic?

A very odd palette too?
Yes with the block fill paint, and the spray can for effect on the pictures on the wall, and his Burton Jeans.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes with the block fill paint, and the spray can for effect on the pictures on the wall, and his Burton Jeans.
Lmaoooo I didn’t notice the spray can effect jeans, you’re right, tbf attention to detail is 100% where talent is... up and coming.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have to say I think this is a really unprofessional reply, she shouldn’t be talking about past employees whatever the reason and they haven’t deleted the kitchen it’s still on their website as I was looking for kitchens over the last few weeks.

i believe education over punishment is often better, or else nothing changes?
Also... do we really believe these weren’t at all subsidised? I just can’t, especially for that ghastly dressing room. It would make sense for them to try and do a proof of concept with a “high profile” influencer to open up another market for them?

I mean if it’s not it’s bleeping hilarious as they’ll have paid tens of thousands of pounds on something where their T-shirts are crumpled up next to dirty shoes. But surely.... surely not???

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Lmaoooo I didn’t notice the spray can effect jeans, you’re right, tbf attention to detail is 100% where talent is... up and coming.
Don’t you mean ‘jorts’? To cite one of my favourite of your words 😂
Also the artist has given him really dark hair! And a smooth brow.
The featureless faces are disturbing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I had a dream last night that clem and fod posted that they had decided to move into separate houses for the time being.
bleeping sad that my brain thinks of that, but also made me think of the arguments that must have been going on in the house of horrors recently. Fod must be livid that he’s taking the flack for his wife’s racism. There’s really no winning for him though...it’s too late for an apology, he can’t pretend to have cut ties with her cause that will ruin the brand. Best stick to keep quiet and wait for it all to blow over....though it doesn’t seem like it will....

Reactions: 9
Jesus I bet they thought they were out of the woods with the tit from last year and now it’s back to square one.... all the baby steps of re introducing clembot back into the public arena up in flames 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 😬

Reactions: 16
Is it just me that’s loving this little piece of karma right now? They've treated people like tit with their deceit and entitlement, so I’m quite pleased that the Hooper bubble is as close to bursting as it appears.

Selfish, arrogant and spoilt. About time they learnt a lesson.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Also... do we really believe these weren’t at all subsidised? I just can’t, especially for that ghastly dressing room. It would make sense for them to try and do a proof of concept with a “high profile” influencer to open up another market for them?
If I'm using a supplier and they want to make an advertorial on their website and social media out of the work they're doing in my home, you bet your life I'm negotiating a discount.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Lines, Don't you mean furrows.?🤑🤳
Wrinkles provided by Furrow and Ball.

Considering how they’re tagging brands that want nothing to do with them, I went to uni with someone who used to tag brands like she was an influencer e.g. “thank you so much to Tom, Dick and Harry at the Salon for this amazing look” when she’d paid for it herself? just to look like it was #gifted. Maybe this is what the SODs are doing. Fake it until you make it (after you made it, and fucked it).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.