MOD & FOD #32 Herringbone, it’s Clem. I need new locks, the skeletons have escaped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FOD, if you are watching (we know you are) Susie Verill is back with an example of how not to issue an apology. Don’t be like Susie.
I’m embarrassed for her. She couldn’t sound any less genuine. Does she always have that stupid smirk on her face? What a knobend.
👍🥰 they’ve got their own Instagram page as well 😀
THEY ARE AMAZING! I’m going to order a 🦀 for my little girl, she’s very into crabs atm!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Who the hell told her the pout looked good?! It’s so cringe!
It’s just so.. erm... mum-trying-to-be-cool like. She desperately wants to be a model - the way she marches up the the camera with her handbag swinging off her arm. *CRINGE*

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If I were him I’d be paying a media/PR firm to coach me through it.
They might want to side step the media/PR team Susie Verrill is using. They failed to do that back in November when Alicegate erupted, I can’t see them doing it now as surely that would be an admission of getting something wrong and we all know they love to deny deny deny.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Would anyone put money on his next post being him announcing his split from MOD?
Tbh highly doubt it, after IWD he showed he doesn’t even care about white women himself much less his wife’s racism. He’s more likely to get done shoplifting those spindles from B&Q on a bank holiday weekend then to leave his hustler wife 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ooh yes I remember. But didn’t DP convince us that she really wasn’t Clem? Wasn’t Dogmuck on the case with it too? Not much surprises me with the ghastly SODs but I would be genuinely shocked if Clemmie was posting on here again 😱
Pretty sure I had a private chat with this lady (brought her in for questioning) and I’m certain it wasn’t MOD (Took our a few finger nails, knee capped her and then decided to just do a DNA 🧬 test) Yep she was a lovely lady, had to apologise for being my over enthusiastic twatfaced self, gave her the all clear and let her drive off without any fines or points on her Tattle licence.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I vote he’ll post an apology post, and then 24 hours later he’ll post a random “crazy family” video to distract the huns.
Also in regards to any potential split - I admit they probably get pissed off/don’t actually like each other, but they both know that the brand would take an even bigger hit if they split. I suspect Clemmie will go back into the shadows for a while until they can slowly start to introduce her. Will be interesting to see if HOH stays completely silent or not

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s just so.. erm... mum-trying-to-be-cool like. She desperately wants to be a model - the way she marches up the the camera with her handbag swinging off her arm. *CRINGE*
You mean when she’s dressing up in spangly flares in her garden?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I vote he’ll post an apology post, and then 24 hours later he’ll post a random “crazy family” video to distract the huns.
Also in regards to any potential split - I admit they probably get pissed off/don’t actually like each other, but they both know that the brand would take an even bigger hit if they split. I suspect Clemmie will go back into the shadows for a while until they can slowly start to introduce her. Will be interesting to see if HOH stays completely silent or not
They can’t split - they both have Stockholm syndrome 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They might want to side step the media/PR team Susie Verrill is using. They failed to do that back in November when Alicegate erupted, I can’t see them doing it now as surely that would be an admission of getting something wrong and we all know they love to deny deny deny.
can someone post a screen shot of Susie’s apology? Or have I missed it already

Reactions: 5
I’ve shared this before of an interaction a friend of a friend had. I don’t want to be outing and affect her business but it’s related to a home product. MOD called her and was very much ‘so I’m doing a reno and need X’ then long silent pause! 🙄
Maybe they could try something like this next time one of those chancers gives them a call:

MOD: "I'm doing a reno and I need your product."
Product company: "Certainly ma'am, that will be £250."
MOD: "But I'm a famous influencer!"
Product company: "Then you can have our special influencer rate. That will be £500." :p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
We reference "the brand" quite a bit on here, but IS there even a brand anymore?? She has disappeared from insta as MoD, and what #ads has he had since Alicegate? McCains and AXA- and he screwed that AXA ad up so badly he had to issue a flipping apology. Surely brand "Of Daughters" is dead? They are way too toxic now. Even their stealth attempt at sliding her back on to insta reinvented as HoH is falling flat on it's face. They can't come back from this. It would have been extremely difficult if they HAD dealt with it properly at the time, but 7 months on, in the current climate, they are pissing in the wind. Tbh, the comment where he said "I think I am being targeted because of my wife's actions" (you know, when he was hacked hacked) says it all. He is furious with her for so abruptly halting their gravy train and even more furious that he has been ostracized because of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
When she said -

I don’t think it adds to the wider racism conversation.

What the duck.

We’ve had Black Lives Matter movement before and evidently nothing changed. Deaths like George Floyd still happened.

So yes addressing smaller things like collabing with a known racist is vital to the wider conversion and taking accountability.

Just wondered if anyone could answer this as I wasn’t in tattle when Clemmie was exposed so I’ve never read her comments. (Tried to look but think they might have been removed)

When she made her racist comments (hiding behind her username) were they met with backlash or challenged?
When looking at the thread 🧐, it’s interesting (Tier 3 instamums). When Alice / Clemmie first mentions Candice, it’s complimentary. Then, several pages later, she calls her aggressive. She isn’t challenged - some people agree with her actually, as they were discussing one of Candice’s stories where she is angrily calling out someone - but Alice / Clem also goes on to call her aggressive two or three more times.

I think another poster must have chimed in and said something worse than her, and that person was then called out for being racist (by about two people) - which Clemmie did LIKE.

The thread is really interesting, as there are clearly several ‘influencers’ on there getting shirty 😂 and then Candice’s husband comes on for a discussion, and then Mother Pukka comes on for a discussion! The crazy early days, hey!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.