MOD & FOD #32 Herringbone, it’s Clem. I need new locks, the skeletons have escaped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So bets for a FOD return this weekend.

Friday with a end of week exhaustion, I'm just like you, old and wrinkled
Saturday with a tip run, we replace everything fortnightly so screw the environment
Or
Sunday with a ride reflection in lycra in a field

Place your bets now!
I’m going for one of the twins’ curly mops...showing the back of their heads (See?! I don’t show their faces, see!! 🙄) staring wistfully out to sea/down a country lane. I don’t think he’ll address anything but go down the ‘let’s pretend nothing happened’ route.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m genuinely lost, at this point, as to why these people think anyone will keep their DM’s private? Like, we all have phones where we *gasp* screenshot things! So it comes out regardless but makes the business/influencer look dodgy as duck for not just replying to the comment in public.
When she said -

I don’t think it adds to the wider racism conversation.

What the duck.

We’ve had Black Lives Matter movement before and evidently nothing changed. Deaths like George Floyd still happened.

So yes addressing smaller things like collabing with a known racist is vital to the wider conversion and taking accountability.

Just wondered if anyone could answer this as I wasn’t in tattle when Clemmie was exposed so I’ve never read her comments. (Tried to look but think they might have been removed)

When she made her racist comments (hiding behind her username) were they met with backlash or challenged?

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Saturday with a tip run, we replace everything fortnightly so screw the environment

FOD is going to have to return way before HoH can. FOD’s account is like an already deceased elder, lost touch with consciousness and brands ages ago, HoH is the fresh baby they hope will live on? They’ll use him as a human shield.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just wondered if anyone could answer this as I wasn’t in tattle when Clemmie was exposed so I’ve never read her comments. (Tried to look but think they might have been removed)

When she made her racist comments (hiding behind her username) were they met with backlash or challenged?
They haven't been removed. You can click here for one of the posts, if that helps.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Finlay_Fox is beggy AF. Such a try hard too. She’s not even cool; just a frumpy mum trying way too hard and living off freebies. That pout too 🥴.
Who the hell told her the pout looked good?! It’s so cringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hadn't seen the full thread.I shouldn't laugh but this is still golden.

"Of course they all slag each other off how can a group of women all doing the same eBay ad/on the same luxury ski trip competiting for the most likes and comments not all have a secret witch behind their backs
NSSN posted 20 reasons why skiing is worth the cash. They’re on a free luxury ski trip with childcare and fancy meals out not exactly obtainable for the average mum who’s struggling to even afford after school club for their 2 children (me) "

Who the hell told her the pout looked good?! It’s so cringe!
I started doing that but stopped when I realized it looked silly- maybe 3 years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So bets for a FOD return this weekend.

Friday with a end of week exhaustion, I'm just like you, old and wrinkled
Or
Sunday with a ride reflection in lycra in a field

Place your bets now!
Bike ride 💪🏻

Reactions: 7
I’m going for one of the twins’ curly mops...showing the back of their heads (See?! I don’t show their faces, see!! 🙄) staring wistfully out to sea/down a country lane. I don’t think he’ll address anything but go down the ‘let’s pretend nothing happened’ route.
This is when the dog will be used, cos no one can resist a dog can they, I mean no one is going to say tit about the dog are they 😄🐶

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Alright then, who's playing? :p

View attachment 151805
You’re a genius! I don’t know if FOD would dare post anything else about BLM because he will be well aware that his comments would go OFF and then he’d have to switch them off and that’s going to look completely spineless. But then again, if he just leaves it at the black square and resumes normal wanky service then that’s going to make him look like the virtue signalling prick he actually is. Hmmmm it’s a conundrum for dear Foddy. I did wonder whether he might do a curly mop photo with little hands just visible clutching BAME Dinkum dolls with a pithy comment about his responsibility for educating the next generation or how overwhelmed he’s been by his older daughter’s understanding of what’s going on and how they are educating him. Or yeah, he’ll be back at natures photo frame with a non-specific waffle about how he’s reframing his thoughts and shifting his perspective and sitting with his discomfort because guyyyyyys, he wants to educate himself wahhhp wahhhp wahhhhhhhp 🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A vote for touching~ image of him and Clem (shot from behind) with twins in lap reading something from the BLM booklists doing the rounds on insta. All the comments will be fawning over Clem asking when she’s due back and bam the HoH can continue

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.