MOD & FOD #30 Comments from Yoda: A tw*t, you are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Motivational speaking?

Foddy presents ‘How to survive then thrive after public humiliation’.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This might have already been posted but have you seen in his blurb or states “[email protected]
Does that mean he’s gunning for tv work?
It’s in an old thread, before they clearly had a named account manager, it took a few months post Alice but I imagine the agency reviewed their account and re-allocated them down a tier to a generic AM/email address 😳 Funnily if you look at that section of their roster it features a few others who’ve publicly disgraced themselves, that Angus Deaton for one x

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It’s in an old thread, before they clearly had a named account manager, it took a few months post Alice but I imagine the agency reviewed their account and re-allocated them down a tier to a generic AM/email address 😳 Funnily if you look at that section of their roster it features a few others who’ve publicly disgraced themselves, that Angus Deaton for one x
Grace O’Leary, who incidentally no longer has a private account as she did in the Alice aftermath. She follows both FOD and Winks. Surely the phone isn’t ringing that often to offer Sly ads...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My sister has started an insta sketch page and is offering free personalized doodles if anyone is interested. She's busy messaging the yummy mummy market. Tempted to give her ALDI FOD's details. :ROFLMAO:

On point: The best ceiling roses I have seen in my life. I'm such a savage to never have really noticed all the original features in my parent's house.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
My sister has started an insta sketch page and is offering free personalized doodles if anyone is interested. She's busy messaging the yummy mummy market. Tempted to give her ALDI FOD's details. :ROFLMAO:

On point: The best ceiling roses I have seen in my life. I'm such a savage to never have really noticed all the original features in my parent's house.
I’m interested!

Reactions: 1
I just came to see what you trolls are “writing about him on the internet”. You don’t know him! 😂😂😂
It’s his mental health Awareness Week TED talk 🙄
I think we get a mention 💪
He says he deals with trolls by turning his phone off. Doesn’t turn it off quite enough for my liking - Twunt!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Haven't watched all of it yet. But having a baby at 25 is not that young? And dealing with grief for the first time in your mid 20s is a privilege. At that age, I had already lost my mother, all of my grand-parents, my best friend's mother and others. Not saying it's not hard to lose a friend but saying "you don't expect it when you are in your 20s...". twit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Mmmh, would have been an ideal time to mention Alicegate and the effect that had on his mental health. He’s such an arse!

Reactions: 14
OMG.

So if we need advise on mental health we are to slide into his DMs?? Rather than go to the GP or even an expert? He knows about trauma after all what with being a baby when he had a baby?

He alluded quite nicely to tattle I thought. He doesn’t care as we don’t him!! Oh we know you fod only too well thanks to your plastering yourself on the internet every minute of the day.

Sorry for the typos. I get angry fingers when I type about fod.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m sure Cash C would have a lot to say about mental health & this duo.

We’re calling a bloke out for sponging for freebies, not declaring ads as is LAW, and selling his kids? Like it’s hardly the bleeping witch trials is it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lol, his stories!

Me, me, me. What about how his daughters’ mental health having grown up with their every hospital trip and potty training moment documented online for over a million people see and pass comment on?

And how dim can he be? He says we don’t know him. We might not ‘know’ him. But everything we do know about him is down to information that he himself has carefully curated and presented to us. If he doesn’t want us to think that he’s a grabby, greedy, exploiter of children’s privacy, then maybe he shouldn’t act exactly like that on Instagram?
The nub of it is: there is no longer any way to justify putting your children’s images and private moments online - for all the child molesters of the world to froth over - just so you can get a discounted kitchen.
Maybe, five years ago, when the whole insta thing was just taking off and influencers were a new thing and feeling their way, maybe back then you could argue that no one knew any better. But now? There’s no excuse to keep it going - the only reason he keeps posting the twins is his greed. Do as many mental gymnastics as you like, but it’s the truth. We know it, he knows it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.