MOD & FOD #30 Comments from Yoda: A tw*t, you are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMFG I just watched it. How disgusting to try and emotionally blackmail people into not talking about, and having an opinion on him!!! Put it in the public domain then you are giving people the ok to discuss you, bloody idiot!! He doesn’t care though, nope he just turns his phone off....no you don’t!!!

I’m sorry but 25 is not young to have a child, is it? My friend is a midwife working in a really deprived area and she had a 13 yr old having a baby. Plus, it’s obviously very sad if anyone loses someone they are close to, and inevitably it affects you, but to USE it for sympathy is disgusting. I’m so angry at that sniffing child seller 🤬

Reactions: 15
I’m sorry but 25 is not going to have a child, is it? My friend is a midwife working in a really deprived area and she had a 13 yr old having a baby. Plus, it’s obviously very sad any loses someone they are close to and inevitably it affects you but to USE it for sympathy is disgusting. I’m so angry at that sniffing child seller 🤬
It's not young at all. Most people have graduated from university at that age, have started working... I also work with teenage moms... That is young. Being 14 and having to look after a child.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I thought he came across well - very natural and sincere, dare I say it normal? Would rather see more of this side of him, a shame it's so tarnished by the flogging of family life, shilling and materialism of their brand.

Don't get me wrong, he's still a reductionist, self aggrandising grade A twit but his manner is marginally less annoying here.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
So I was doing my workout to distract myself from the world and clear my head and have just caught up to all this 😂

I wonder how Anya feels about this constant chat about her impending arrival. Like, I had an unexpected first pregnancy (I was 22 and yet I still don’t refer to myself as a baby having a baby but whatevs) but we don’t shout out on social media about him “not being the end of the world” and something we came to terms with. I do think decisions like this should be discussed but like anything else the parents need to consider the child here! And isn’t she old enough to be on IG? Imagine her watching that.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Personally think he should open it up to the floor. Ask how many of his followers are in DMPs or have made an insta influenced purchase they cannot afford, on credit. How many have felt like tit because they can’t afford a £700 cot etc? It’d be really interesting! 🤗

I know I bang on about my frugal year a lot, but look at the attached reviews for her book. How many women mention struggling with their MH/finances due to Instagram influencers? How many women are seeking solace in a bleeping book because of how toxic an industry it is?

This has actually reminded me that MFY has set up a scheme where you can buy a book for someone who can’t afford / justify buying one for themselves, so will make that my bit of affirmative action for this MH week ✊🏻

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes to everything everyone of you trolls just wrote! 🥰

Also the whole “talk about it” line he kept pushing - errr hello your wife was on this troll site because she had felt sad and upset about people commenting on her and her family here(which we all know is bollocks but that’s the story she put out)...yet you didn’t know anything about it until it all broke 🤔 🙄 How about you go and “talk about it” to your wife who suggested that she was in a dark place when she came on here and called you a class A twit, she was clearly, from the story you’ve both told, showing signs of mental health issues and yet despite your previous experience with worries/concerns and loss she couldn’t talk to you about coming to Tattle and being the biggest troll ever. Yeah right! duck off with your bull tit.
Exactly! To be completely fair to Clemmie, Sly is the absolute last person I'd want to chat with if I was struggling with anything!! He is an emotionally repressed man-child. He's made it very clear in the past that he has absolutely no understanding of his wife and her "feelings". What would his advice have been? "Ignore it, pull yourself together and go for a bike ride".

So I was doing my workout to distract myself from the world and clear my head and have just caught up to all this 😂

I wonder how Anya feels about this constant chat about her impending arrival. Like, I had an unexpected first pregnancy (I was 22 and yet I still don’t refer to myself as a baby having a baby but whatevs) but we don’t shout out on social media about him “not being the end of the world” and something we came to terms with. I do think decisions like this should be discussed but like anything else the parents need to consider the child here! And isn’t she old enough to be on IG? Imagine her watching that.
I was 23 a week before I had a baby, definitely dont consider myself a "baby having a baby". They act like they were juggling night feeds and GCSE revision.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Anya has a private IG account so yes, she can see and hear it 😢
Poor girl. And she’s a rough age, what 12-13ish?, when friendships are tricky, hormones are raging and your parents have exploited all your privacy right down to whether they wanted you or not for the masses.

• Sad
I think it would have been more genuine if he did a post like this off his own back not because it’s national mental health week. It’s definitely good to promote it, but at the same time, be more real, post more honest accounts about every day stuff? I would personally find it more relatable than the constant set up not funny situations.

I think it would have been more genuine if he did a post like this off his own back not because it’s national mental health week. It’s definitely good to promote it, but at the same time, be more real, post more honest accounts about every day stuff? I would personally find it more relatable than the constant set up not funny situations.
I think he’s also hoping to get paid sponsorship from ‘partners’ going forward by revealing this ‘new’ side to Himself. 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Why would I want to discuss my mental health with a knobhead like him?....I lost my Dad when I was 20 (2 days before my 21st) so had to grow up pretty darn quick....I've suffered 3 miscarriages, PTSD following a traumatic birth and had to deal my husband's horrific (fortunately ) failed suicide attempt , after which he then spent 5 months in a psychiatric hospital when I had our 2 little daughters to look after ( with no family nearby to help)...it took YEARS of CBT from a highly respected consultant psychiatrist to heal my husband ( when it transpired he'd suffered years off bullying at secondary school because he was 'different'/ intelligent- and was finally diagnosed with dyslexia) ....not some wanker on Instagram , but hey it's good for engagement 🤬🤮
he angers me so much and is such an hole....but absolutely no qualms about showing his daughters online for all the perverted to gawp at
oh and I wouldn't want to know some like him anyway, who is so shallow when it comes to hawking his children's privacy for a free lampshade

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
What an absolute twit he is , just when I think he can’t sink any lower; he does.

I really hope no one confides in him , it’s totally not on , ever!

I thought that!
I wouldn’t want to be the child seeing all that talk about how hard it was to have her, poor thing could get quite the complex. I’d be distraught if I heard my Father talk about me like that, like I was a burden. It’s really sad ☹

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Also @Pocahontas was he crying? I wasn’t sure if he was just snotting having done a big bike ride so snot/sweat/heavy breathing/maybe a touch of pollen brought on his hay fever
😂🙊 I thought he was crying!! To be honest, I skimmed a lot of it because he was waffling on, and also his eyes looked red and watery and each time I skimmed he looked more and more mournful and his eyes looked sad and his forehead was furrowed and I felt sad for him!
Hahahahaha I got suckered in by his sad eyes!!!!! Damn you, FOD and your manipulation!
also - the bit at the end: ‘they don’t know me’ just smacks of the arrogance. Like if we knew him, we wouldn’t pass judgement on him, because he is PERFECT in his eyes.

• Heart
Remember when Clemmie wanted birth stories on the back of mental health week ?

Iirc she then later went on to reveal a deal she had with Superdrug , something she hadn’t been upfront about when wanting women to talk to her .

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
These posts were SO pointed after #spindlegate :rolleyes: LOOOOOOOOOK AT OUR ORIGINAL FEATURES. WE PAID FOR SOME WORK.
What a horrid collection of lights too.

• Haha

Exactly. My son was unplanned (I never wanted children) but I would never in a million years tell him that. Imagine the damage you would do!

His poor bloody children.

I hope they have a big savings pot because duck me, those kids are going to have a lot to unpack in the not too distant future.

• Heart
I think he’s also hoping to get paid sponsorship from ‘partners’ going forward by revealing this ‘new’ side to Himself. 🤢
There really needs to be an eye rolling emoji response on the list of reactions 🙄🙄 Let hope not, I really am enjoying the fact that he has had zero ads apart from the spuds & insurance.

• Haha
Remember when Clemmie wanted birth stories on the back of mental health week ?

Iirc she then later went on to reveal a deal she had with Superdrug , something she hadn’t been upfront about when wanting women to talk to her .
Yup that's when my eye's were opened. The superdrug thing was only added later.

• Sad
  • Haha
Well, I skipped through most of that. I know everyone has their own issues to deal with but I honestly can’t listen to that twit snivelling about mental health issues when everything he’s ever wanted has just fallen into his lap. I know we don’t know what’s goes on behind the scenes but that was basically FOD just doing a story off the back of a serious issue to boost his engagement and gain sympathy. And we may just be ‘some people on a forum who don’t know him’; but let’s not forget that his wife was on here at one point as well. Presumably she knows him better than most and still thinks he’s a grade a pillock.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.