MOD & FOD #30 Comments from Yoda: A tw*t, you are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I don't care, I turn my phone off" but before you do that you delete all slightly critical comments and block everyone who doesn't tell you how awesome you are and how lucky the ladies in your life are. And glad that everything is fine as long YOU are happy. Maybe start considering your girls' (future) happiness and mental health.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m sure Cash C would have a lot to say about mental health & this duo.

We’re calling a bloke out for sponging for freebies, not declaring ads as is LAW, and selling his kids? Like it’s hardly the bleeping witch trials is it.
Further proof of what a spoilt, entitled prick he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Lol, his stories!

Me, me, me. What about how his daughters’ mental health having grown up with their every hospital trip and potty training moment documented online for over a million people see and pass comment on?

And how dim can he be? He says we don’t know him. We might not ‘know’ him. But everything we do know about him is down to information that he himself has carefully curated and presented to us. If he doesn’t want us to think that he’s a grabby, greedy, exploiter of children’s privacy, then maybe he shouldn’t act exactly like that on Instagram?
The nub of it is: there is no longer any way to justify putting your children’s images and private moments online - for all the child molesters of the world to froth over - just so you can get a discounted kitchen.
Maybe, five years ago, when the whole insta thing was just taking off and influencers were a new thing and feeling their way, maybe back then you could argue that no one knew any better. But now? There’s no excuse to keep it going - the only reason he keeps posting the twins is his greed. Do as many mental gymnastics as you like, but it’s the truth. We know it, he knows it.
Perfect post tbh.

We don’t know him that’s why we’ve not said anything about what he cooks for dinner or how he behaved in the pub last night, cos we have no bleeping idea? We are commenting on the plethora of content he does put out there - a Reno insta begging for freebies as the country is heading towards a recession & trying to bait tradesmen into doing his bannisters for free after they ripped off the last bloke who took a punt on influencer marketing.

Like if we were making up bollocks it wouldn’t bother you. Having a mirror held up so you have to think about your grotesque conduct is what these lot object to.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Using the death of a friend to boost sympathy : check !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Oh boo boo FOD, cycle off to a blo*dy field and cry then. There was no need to film his crocodile tears, how about you get back home and speak to your wife about her mental health, or your poor girls who I imagine are getting bullied at school because of their parents actions.
If it’s that bad, delete Instagram and live your life without it being plastered all over the place. But then, who would pay for your tacky pineapple lamps and £4K sinks?
TOSSER

• Heart
Jeez.
The made me feel sad. I don’t like it when anyone cries - it makes me cry ☹
But then I woke myself up to the fact that he bleeping FILMED himself crying so he could post it 965 k people.
Just, no.

Yes, we do not know the ‘real’ you, FOD. But we know the version of you that you take efforts in to project, to promote and self-fulfil. And we know what your kids look like. That’s your choice.
Just take comfort in all the huns that DO love you, why worry about little ol us over here in our tiny little corner of the internet??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Just seen the stories and came here and you bunch of trolls (who he just doesn’t care about right? Yet is so quick to delete anything of a different opinion 🤔) are spot on! You’ve put it so much more eloquently than I could!
Also if you put your life up on a public platform for all to see you have to accept you won’t be everyone’s cup of tea and others will have a different opinion - that’s life.
Trolling is something else entirely (and not acceptable). However that doesn’t go on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s very telling that he’s more concerned about tattle than the fact there are people commenting on his own Instagram regarding his daughter’s bums and how much they miss seeing the older girls’ faces.

Just throwing it out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
He's also trying to manipulate people and the narrative further by using the mental health card. I hate it when people weaponize it to try and make others feel sorry for them. Put yourself in public and your audience will have an opinion on you, good or bad. Deal with it. You cannot live in this echo chamber you're trying to create.

I really cannot stomach this man or his complete lack of morals anymore. What about your children's mental health, Simon? The fact that you have ruthlessly and systematically sold their childhoods and privacy for your own greed and gains?

Perhaps the reason you are feeling so tit is because deep down you know what you have sacrificed.

The cognitive dissonance is strong in this one.

Sorry, that was a ramble. I'm really bleeping angry today!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Also if he’s that unbothered by us (say it again Fod we might just believe it) why does he read here? This is what I still don’t get with the whole Alicegate thing and subsequently- why have they sought out Tattle and read it? Or more, after reading it the first time and not agreeing with the points being made why come back repeatedly? It’s the whole ‘eavesdroppers never hear any good of themselves’. Where does that fit into the self care mantra?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Also if he’s that unbothered by us (say it again Fod we might just believe it) why does he read here? This is what I still don’t get with the whole Alicegate thing and subsequently- why have they sought out Tattle and read it? Or more, after reading it the first time and not agreeing with the points being made why come back repeatedly? It’s the whole ‘eavesdroppers never hear any good of themselves’. Where does that fit into the self care mantra?
Exactly. Imagine the grief huge celebrities get? Most just don't engage and get on with tit. You learn very quickly not to read it if you want to stay sane.

For example, one of my clients does not go on Twitter or Facebook despite having large followings, he knows that it would be good for business but he also knows it would not be good for his mental health. I run them for him. He can avoid the cesspit that is social media.

Like you say, the SODs continually seek it out in the desperate hope they can change it/control what is being said. THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN. Particularly when what you are putting out in the public domain is so questionable.

Just stop reading Simon or stop flogging your children and I think you'll find yours and your family's mental health will all improve tenfold.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes to everything everyone of you trolls just wrote! 🥰

Also the whole “talk about it” line he kept pushing - errr hello your wife was on this troll site because she had felt sad and upset about people commenting on her and her family here(which we all know is bollocks but that’s the story she put out)...yet you didn’t know anything about it until it all broke 🤔 🙄 How about you go and “talk about it” to your wife who suggested that she was in a dark place when she came on here and called you a class A twit, she was clearly, from the story you’ve both told, showing signs of mental health issues and yet despite your previous experience with worries/concerns and loss she couldn’t talk to you about coming to Tattle and being the biggest troll ever. Yeah right! duck off with your bull tit.

• Heart
Yes to everything everyone of you trolls just wrote! 🥰

Also the whole “talk about it” line he kept pushing - errr hello your wife was on this troll site because she had felt sad and upset about people commenting on her and her family here(which we all know is bollocks but that’s the story she put out)...yet you didn’t know anything about it until it all broke 🤔 🙄 How about you go and “talk about it” to your wife who suggested that she was in a dark place when she came on here and called you a class A twit, she was clearly, from the story you’ve both told, showing signs of mental health issues and yet despite your previous experience with worries/concerns and loss she couldn’t talk to you about coming to Tattle and being the biggest troll ever. Yeah right! duck off with your bull tit.
He doesn't possess the emotional intelligence to be able to help anyone with mental health struggles let alone realise that he is the cause of his own!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Also @Pocahontas was he crying? I wasn’t sure if he was just snotting having done a big bike ride so snot/sweat/heavy breathing/maybe a touch of pollen brought on his hay fever

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also @Pocahontas was he crying? I wasn’t sure if he was just snotting having done a big bike ride so snot/sweat/heavy breathing/maybe a touch of pollen brought on his hay fever
I must admit I thought he was crying a little-but then thought it was the bike ride that caused that kind of reaction?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.