MOD & FOD #30 Comments from Yoda: A tw*t, you are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’S not an agency is it? It’s just that parent apparel woman.
someone said it was her agency & they were tagged! I’d be embarrassed, I have a friend with a small biz (more followers than the horrors) and she does all her own design & it’s leaps and bounds ahead of that just using her iPad!

HoH has a picture of the main bedroom stripped back to the brick walls to emphasise their ‘reno’ credentials. The walls were a state apparently. I take it all back. He’s a master builder.
So he paid for someone else to skim the walls? 😂 Oh boo boo

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh Texashun :love:. No idea how long this little gem will remain under Fod’s latest post...

E75E1291-861E-40E3-89BC-C76765F78446.jpeg

Edited to say: snap @Tattlingpineapple

Eye roll at the response...the smiley face at the end too, urgh.
33AC6B94-63A9-4178-9E60-7FB1CCD38246.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I think Texas hun’s witty quip has already been raygunned into FOD’s redacted bank.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Wow the huns are out in force for you tonight Texushun....apparently your comment was ‘nasty’ - just how do you sleep at night making nasty comments to their darling Fod?!

D0F7D69B-B78B-406C-A06B-845FB83A5D47.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
He’s full on showing off the twins today/tonight - we had, what, 2 photos of their faces covered?
He’s desperate, he needs those money spinners back at work or he’s gonna have to get a real job to pay for the “Reno”, now he’s paying for everything himself 🙄

Reactions: 15
Wow the huns are out in force for you tonight Texushun....apparently your comment was ‘nasty’ - just how do you sleep at night making nasty comments to their darling Fod?!

View attachment 134553
So hilarious they’re defending someone they don’t know and will never meet 🙄 defending a fake insta persona and not realising your likes are used to line their pockets!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He’s full on showing off the twins today/tonight - we had, what, 2 photos of their faces covered?
He’s desperate, he needs those money spinners back at work or he’s gonna have to get a real job to pay for the “Reno”, now he’s paying for everything himself 🙄
I was thinking just that! What happened to less faces? Oh right, new spindles needed.

The hypocrisy here, as we’ve brought up before, is FOD blurring his strave ride for ~privacy while simultaneously exploiting his daughters privacy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Stair runners and spindles don’t pay for themselves ! And don’t forget the plasterwork!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am just waiting for the 'reno' to become the 'restoration', he is such a wanker, his 'if it ain't broke don't fix it' is a joke.
If that's the case, why rip out an almost brand new kitchen and bathroom ?
Sorry this has nothing to do with the pics of the curly (?) pets.👯‍♀️🤳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The twins looks so grown up ! I feel so bad for them, they’re not babies anymore yet they are still being used on these “little squares”. So pathetic that he covered their face for like 2 weeks. #retirethehoopertwins

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So hilarious they’re defending someone they don’t know and will never meet 🙄 defending a fake insta persona and not realising your likes are used to line their pockets!
Just been catching up-been way too invested in the Lauryn Goodman thread, anyway this is too much! 😂 and re the threads about the lack of books, who’s betting on a post featuring their bookshelves?!

When I bought my first house in 2007, it was back in the day of 100% mortgages!!! So when prices dipped (after years of just going up) it was a bit of a wake up call.
To be honest it kicked me into gear to save, rather than just waiting for prices to increase.

Getting a tenant wasn’t my initial plan but her money just went into my savings pot. It was at this time that I realised that money could buy freedom and not just stuff. Once you start saving it becomes addictive. I then worked hard in my job so got promotions, which meant more salary but all the time I saved hard. I always knew my first house was a stop gap, I had it for 6 years and I looked after it but didn’t spend silly money on taps!

My now house was a lucky buy, it had been rented out and landlord wanted rid of it so I got a good price! It is special, I have land and it’s detached but the main thing was I had the money ready when I found what I wanted.

I am still working on over paying the mortgage, I think it is partly why influencers bug me, the ridiculous costs of some of their items and the pressure it puts on people to have show homes is utterly ridiculous. I despise and despair of people being influenced into debt when actually it doesn’t bring joy!
Now this is way more inspirational than anything else I've seen on Instagram , how to achieve by hard work and saving, not how to beg and show off. Good on you @OhhBacon .👍

Not to blow his own trumpet, that's all this clown ever does.
Yes do take lots of pictures of your kids, they don't need to be plastered on social media though, idiot.👯‍♀️🤳🤑🙀

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The HHH logo is awful. Very dated and unstylish.

Clems is going for an ‘eclectic style’ that someone with a good eye, like Mad About The House or Pandora Sykes, can pull off. Unfortunately she doesn’t have an eclectic bone in her white bread body.

The print on the chimney breast is Print Club London and generally their artworks are really lovely. It needs to be framed properly with a mount to bump it to the correct size for the space.

Everything in that house is a bit... shoddy.
Shoddy like Moddy & Foddy 🙊🙊

It’s a shame they don’t have the original ceilings in the other rooms. It’s a bit mix mash to have some rooms with ceilings plastered smoothly and then others with originals?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
One of those ceiling roses was already there. It’s on the Bounty Margate account. They do say they ‘restored’ one/some but it looks pretty much the same on her account.

I wonder why they added cornicing but not a picture rail, as that would be authentic.
Very true and other than the corners is not too difficult to do. We’ve been putting up the picture rails ourselves. That could give them some content.
He also made a big fuss about the guys coming to do molds of the existing ones - they all do it?
And the way the posts are written - so monotone and patronising as if they were the first ones ever to get stuff done in their house?!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.