MOD & FOD #3 Part time parents full time grifters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she actually gone swanning off the the spice girls while leaving him at home recovering with the 4 girls?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Recovering in a new sofa labelled #ad. I presume that means the sofa is gifted? It’s not clear. Maybe the frozen corn packet is gifted.

Reactions: 4
Recent vasectomy .
Gifted sofa.
Spice Girls gig .

It’s always busy on the OD Insta feed .

Reactions: 10
It’s just so thoughtless. Booking a vasectomy knowing she will be going away the next day? What’s that all about? Can you imagine if he did similar? Does she give any kind of tit about anyone but herself. She’s his wife, I might think he’s an insufferable prat but she chose him to father her children and surely she does actually like him?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
It’s just so thoughtless. Booking a vasectomy knowing she will be going away the next day? What’s that all about? Can you imagine if he did similar? Does she give any kind of tit about anyone but herself. She’s his wife, I might think he’s an insufferable prat but she chose him to father her children.
I was thinking this. Also imagine if this was MN, a mother had surgery the day before and her husband was on a night out with his friends leaving her with the kids. I think everyone would agree he was a selfish prick. MOD really is something else.

Reactions: 13
They were the girls at school who used to dot their i's with a little heart and were advised to take 'child care' at college.
I feel like my inner feminist should be cross at this statement, but it did make me laugh.

I actually wonder what proportion of followers cringe-follow (I’ve heard the term ‘hate-follow’ but hate is much too strong a word). I cringe-follow loads of the Instamums. I hold my hands up and admit I follow for the pure satisfaction of rolling my eyes at ridiculous antics, and to judge them.

Has she actually gone swanning off the the spice girls while leaving him at home recovering with the 4 girls?
Yes and we’ll hear all about it with his passive aggressive not-so-subtle references. I’m not sure he likes his wife very much.

Has he just used his vasectomy to sell the settee? 🤣🍆
Yes, yes, he has.
I’m impressed with his creativity, almost.

Reactions: 3
He’s had the snip to sell settees, while clemmies off galavanting he’s chilling with his frozen peas - sorry best I could do 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel like my inner feminist should be cross at this statement, but it did make me laugh.

I actually wonder what proportion of followers cringe-follow (I’ve heard the term ‘hate-follow’ but hate is much too strong a word). I cringe-follow loads of the Instamums. I hold my hands up and admit I follow for the pure satisfaction of rolling my eyes at ridiculous antics, and to judge them.

Yes and we’ll hear all about it with his passive aggressive subtle references. I’m not sure he likes his wife very much.
Initially I really liked them both, actually quite admired them. Commented helpful comments and dmed them, totally thinking they were enjoying that interaction and feedback they invited. Then felt like a twit when I realised they just wanted free tit and good engagement figures. I now seem to cringe-follow. I keep hoping it will go back to liking them, but Clemmie is way to far up her own backside now I think, and he has just become so needy and attention seeking it’s awful.
I completely unfollowed anyone I hate-followed, the awful selfish mother and the farmers wife, to name but a few. I have unfollowed both MOFOD’s in the past but they just are so amazing in their complete selfishness that it makes me feel like a better person to follow them and see just how low they will stoop for a house full of free tit when they had £240000 cash in the bank 😂 it’s so revolting. They haven’t thought, wow we’ve done well let’s quit and give the kids privacy, they are just more more more. Free food, paint, sofas, flooring, kitchens, wall paper, they will literally sell a kid for anything that they don’t need for free. Can’t get much lower than that in times of austerity.

ACEDA00F-E41A-4E43-8082-8BCEFDAEB714.jpeg

The kids are allowed to jump all over the sofa because they didn’t pay for it... no respect.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
So #ad means he got paid for the post? Do you have to put #gifted if you got the sofa for free or is that understood?

Reactions: 1
I saw this. I’m thinking he staged this before the op. His story earlier in the day he had a different shirt on?
Even if it is staged, Mod has gone out and probably left him home with all 4 girls. Very selfish of her!

Reactions: 5
I expect if 85% of everything in your home is a freebie then you won't have any qualms about your kids trashing stuff. After all, there's many, many more freebie sofas where this one came from.

Reactions: 3
From his story this morning I don't think MOD is even there this morning. Marnie has apparently got up with the twins.
So not only the day after surgery does she leave him with the girls, but for father's day too. I can just imagine this being the other way around.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.