MOD & FOD #3 Part time parents full time grifters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There were a whole load of instagrammers at the Spice Girls, am guessing MOD may well have had a free ticket.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
There were a whole load of instagrammers at the Spice Girls, am guessing MOD may well have had a free ticket.
And of course she’s so important that a freebie ticket would take precedent over family and post operative husband. She really is a piece of work.

Reactions: 5
I’ve just watched her ‘reno’ ( God I loathe that word 🙄) stories in full.

Her lip smacking between words when speaking is a pain in the arse to listen to but the amount of work being done in the house on the back of IG income is astounding and she has no idea how out of touch she is.

Clearly money is pouring into the oD coffers.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Initially I really liked them both, actually quite admired them. Commented helpful comments and dmed them, totally thinking they were enjoying that interaction and feedback they invited. Then felt like a twit when I realised they just wanted free tit and good engagement figures. I now seem to cringe-follow. I keep hoping it will go back to liking them, but Clemmie is way to far up her own backside now I think, and he has just become so needy and attention seeking it’s awful.
I completely unfollowed anyone I hate-followed, the awful selfish mother and the farmers wife, to name but a few. I have unfollowed both MOFOD’s in the past but they just are so amazing in their complete selfishness that it makes me feel like a better person to follow them and see just how low they will stoop for a house full of free tit when they had £240000 cash in the bank 😂 it’s so revolting. They haven’t thought, wow we’ve done well let’s quit and give the kids privacy, they are just more more more. Free food, paint, sofas, flooring, kitchens, wall paper, they will literally sell a kid for anything that they don’t need for free. Can’t get much lower than that in times of austerity.

View attachment 24338
The kids are allowed to jump all over the sofa because they didn’t pay for it... no respect.
My husband had to have a repair op for a hernia a few years ago and it was on the day I had tickets for a gig. I didn’t go. I’d have felt bad about leaving him at home while I went out and enjoyed myself.

Reactions: 7
My husband had to have a repair op for a hernia a few years ago and it was on the day I had tickets for a gig. I didn’t go. I’d have felt bad about leaving him at home while I went out and enjoyed myself.
That's because you're normal!! My husband never moans about anything but he was really bruised after his vasectomy (liked he been kicked in the nuts...his words!) and I wouldn't have dreamed of leaving him to look after the kids the next day....I would feel awful if he'd have done something that may have made the healing worse. We decided he'd have it done as a couple and so I'd be there for him. They appear to be such an odd couple

Reactions: 8
None of their content seems genuine, it's all driven by Ads or forced in an effort to appear funny (FOD) and instead he just ends up looking like such an annoying idiot!

Poor Marnie! Stepping up while mummy sleeps off her spice girls hangover, surprised we didn’t get another vid of her staggering through the door in that hideous pink suit.

I’m loathed to feel sorry for FOD but i do think it’s a bit dodgy to leave him on his own with 4 kids after he’s had surgery. I listened to the other clemmie’s podcast (glutton for punishment!) with the ODs and they came across a lot better than I’d expected. It was pretty clear though that they both think Simon is the lesser in their relationship, it was almost like he was expected to feel grateful to clemmie for her companionship. Bit depressing really!

Reactions: 6
Poor Marnie! Stepping up while mummy sleeps off her spice girls hangover, surprised we didn’t get another vid of her staggering through the door in that hideous pink suit.

I’m loathed to feel sorry for FOD but i do think it’s a bit dodgy to leave him on his own with 4 kids after he’s had surgery. I listened to the other clemmie’s podcast (glutton for punishment!) with the ODs and they came across a lot better than I’d expected. It was pretty clear though that they both think Simon is the lesser in their relationship, it was almost like he was expected to feel grateful to clemmie for her companionship. Bit depressing really!
Absolutely nothing wrong with Marnie stepping up and helping out. I’ve recently broken my wrist and have totally expected my lads to muck in and help out.
Also i wouldn’t give up Spice Girl tickets to stay home and play nurse and neither would my husband expect me too. (Though if I had little ones I know my in-laws would have stepped in)

Reactions: 4
Absolutely nothing wrong with Marnie stepping up and helping out. I’ve recently broken my wrist and have totally expected my lads to muck in and help out.
Also i wouldn’t give up Spice Girl tickets to stay home and play nurse and neither would my husband expect me too. (Though if I had little ones I know my in-laws would have stepped in)
Marnie wasn’t just stepping in and helping out though, and his post was more surprising to me in how appreciative he was of her ‘kindness’. Although as the owner of a 3 year old and knowing Marnie is 8, I’m not sure that her being responsible for 2 x 3 year olds whilst he sleeps is actually very responsible at all and it’s not ‘helping’ out.
I’m not suggesting MOD give up her freevie tickets, but why book a vasectomy the day before when you know you won’t be around and will be leaving him for the weekend with 4 kids?
By expecting your lads to help out while you have a broken wrist, did you stay in bed sleeping and get an 8 year old to provide childcare for twin 3 year olds?
MOD is unbelievably selfish and thoughtless.

Reactions: 8
And of course she’s so important that a freebie ticket would take precedent over family and post operative husband. She really is a piece of work.
I thought that was rotten.

My husband (we also have 4 kids) had one recently too on a Friday afternoon. He was back to work on light duties the following Tuesday but that was after resting up for a SOLID 48 hours with legs elevated/ice to prevent swelling etc. I left him in bed and kept the kids clear... otherwise it can take weeks to recover! V. selfish. Unless they drafted in some other paid (gifted 😂) help

I’m not suggesting MOD give up her freevie tickets, but why book a vasectomy the day before when you know you won’t be around and will be leaving him for the weekend with 4 kids?
Maybe the vasectomy also a freebie and he didn’t get to choose the date. They’ve really milked it (the vasectomy) for all it’s worth. Scumbags, the pair of them. The way he’s gone on and on about it, you’d think that Google didn’t exist, it’s some sort of new procedure and he’s blazing a trail by being the first man in existence to ever go through it.

Reactions: 6
That makes it sound like she’s doing volunteer work 🙄 St Clemmie strikes again. And why are half of them on bikes? I guess all the midwives who do it for a living can’t afford the travel costs.

That makes it sound like she’s doing volunteer work 🙄 St Clemmie strikes again. And why are half of them on bikes? I guess all the midwives who do it for a living can’t afford the travel costs.
London. There is a tiny visitor/patient car park at King’s College and no parking for staff, that I’m aware of. Parking on the streets by the hospital is mostly residents or pay and display. So cycling is a good option. There is a train station a short walk away, but you’d need to cycle from the nearest tube.

Reactions: 1
She used to be in a local caseload community team, and parking is terrible around that area, many of the community midwives really are out on bikes!

Reactions: 2
She used to be in a local caseload community team, and parking is terrible around that area, many of the community midwives really are out on bikes!
I’m not convinced she cycles from Kent 🤣 she always used to Uber home and get deliveroo. Living the dream.

Reactions: 2
Is it a recent article? I couldn't tell from the photo! If it is, there is no cycling involved for her, shes in the hospital!

Edit - oh it can't be, she has almost double that number of followers! Being out on a bike might have been true back then!

Reactions: 1
Is it a recent article? I couldn't tell from the photo! If it is, there is no cycling involved for her, shes in the hospital!

Edit - oh it can't be, she has almost double that number of followers! Being out on a bike might have been true back then!
I think it was end 2017. It was a link on google. Not sure how I ended up there!

I think it was obviously free and she first mentioned the spice girls thing after she and her pals all stayed at a hotel together.

As it says 355k followers so maybe it's from her old address before they moved.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.