MOD & FOD #3 Part time parents full time grifters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a free ticket for sure because do you remember back when the tickets went on sale, all of them were posting on their insta stories “wow I can’t believe spice girls tickets go on sale tomorrow” etc etc. (“....but what I won’t be telling you is that we’re getting ours for free suckers”). No transparency still is there

Reactions: 2
His post this evening! She works only one shift a week (sorry in her spare time) and she has no idea of his bedtime routine?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is he posting the twins half covered with a towel?! How do they think that’s okay? To have your child’s privacy invaded and disregarded so massively, they need to remember the profile is public and anyone can view intimate images of their kids, know where they live and have pretty open access to their toddlers. On top of that aspect this invasion will follow their children their whole lives, job applications, university applications, friendships etc all
People will need to do is a quick google search and their whole lives are online, including all the crappy comments and “jokes” made by Simon. I cannot wrap my head around this “parenting”

• Sick
Reactions: 8
His post this evening! She works only one shift a week (sorry in her spare time) and she has no idea of his bedtime routine?
He paints a picture of her being clueless about the bedtime routine which suggests she doesn’t do it often , another passive dig at her?

Reactions: 6
He paints a picture of her being clueless about the bedtime routine which suggests she doesn’t do it often , another passive dig at her?
But then she comments!! Not only agreeing she has no idea but also being smutty.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I’m not convinced she cycles from Kent 🤣 she always used to Uber home and get deliveroo. Living the dream.
She sometimes posts from the train on her once a week commute (if you can call it once a week when you go on 5 holidays a year)

Reactions: 1
Why would she need it? The station is less than 10 minutes walk from the hospital! The article refers to her time as a community midwife, I assume.

Reactions: 1
Interesting to hear Mary Creagh, the Labour MP, talking about the role that social media plays in the huge over-consumption of fast fashion. These influencers who promote endless "need, need, need", whether it be for their "renos", endless holidays, festivals or untagged clothes really need to understand the impact of their greedy lifestyles. Guess we are due a #shopyour(gifted)dressingroom post very soon, or at least the sainted one in scrubs.

Reactions: 9
Here's the thing Clemmie, to be transparent you actually do need to come clean about your relationship with these people. First your kitchen, now your "dressing room", we do need to know this isn’t #gifted #ad. Just try being professional, we know your £240,000 can finance this but, actually, you do need the integrity to come clean about your greedy, greedy world.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She’d giving Herringbone a good ol’ advertising slot right there disguised in Handmaid Tales kitchen chat.

She’s a crafty bugger😡.

She’d giving Herringbone a good ol’ advertising slot right there disguised in Handmaid Tales kitchen chat.

She’s a crafty bugger😡.
Not sure just how crafty it is to be so obvious. Does she really want to draw the ASA into her murky behaviour? She really does need to look at the professionals and understand that, as a salesperson, she has to be transparent, not grudging, which means that people should never be in doubt, any doubt, about her heavily gifted world. Everything she wears should always be #gifted, #ad, #paid etc....... Same goes for her festivals, concerts, holidays, home "renos". Just own it Clemmie. It will obviously make you less relatable but it will at least be honest.

Reactions: 3
Can someone start a new link? It's not letting me do it from my phone.

My title suggestions are:

MOD & FOD#4 Pimping their daughters to fill their coffers.

MOD & FOD#4 Funding their house 'reno by having their daughters permanently on show.

Can someone start a new link? It's not letting me do it from my phone.

My title suggestions are:

MOD & FOD#4 Pimping their daughters to fill their coffers.

MOD & FOD#4 Funding their house 'reno by having their daughters permanently on show.
I like the second one 💃🏻

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.