MOD & FOD #3 Part time parents full time grifters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I need to buy a sofa now. xD

I loved them at the start when I first found them around 2 years ago when they were still living at their old house. I liked peering in what seemed like a normal family with a father looking after his kids- as I never had that. I've gone off both of them but I still like seeing what they get up to. The oldest daughter doesn't appear that much anymore and Marnie seems uncomfortable in a lot of the photos- especially the swimming one.Think it will only last until the twins reach the end of primary school so they need to save money where they can while they can.

I also follow the American Vlogger Jon Murray who posts under the name with his 6 beautiful daughters. No ads!

https://www.instagram.com/jonclark/

Reactions: 4
From his story this morning I don't think MOD is even there this morning. Marnie has apparently got up with the twins.
So not only the day after surgery does she leave him with the girls, but for father's day too. I can just imagine this being the other way around.
I could feel sorry for him. It feels like he encourages her to be this selfish to keep her happy. He’s like a puppy. It’s a terrible example to the girls.
But the truth is daddy is not important only Mummy is.

I think I need to buy a sofa now. xD

I loved them at the start when I first found them around 2 years ago when they were still living at their old house. I liked peering in what seemed like a normal family with a father looking after his kids- as I never had that. I've gone off both of them but I still like seeing what they get up to. The oldest daughter doesn't appear that much anymore and Marnie seems uncomfortable in a lot of the photos- especially the swimming one.Think it will only last until the twins reach the end of primary school so they need to save money where they can while they can.

I also follow the American Vlogger Jon Murray who posts under the name with his 6 beautiful daughters. No ads!

https://www.instagram.com/jonclark/
No ads-yet. He only has 8000 followers. Not keen, it’s just full of his kids and his first bit of bio is ‘Christ follower’

Someone had dared to comment on him being alone after his procedure and the kids jumping on the new sofa.

Wow, those fan girls swoop in fast to defend their idols and bat away any hint of criticism without the oD’s even having to answer themselves.

Reactions: 7
It is really sad. Mod has just effed off for yet another weekend (she’s sooooo excited for Glastonbury, yet away this weekend) when her husband is post surgery. And it’s Father’s Day. Does she actually not give a single tit about her kids and husband? I’d say the same if it was the other way round.
Fod is nearly bought to tears by her kindness because no one else is that kind to him or puts him first.

F960D628-C9B5-411D-A959-D76A12E41EFF.jpeg

Mod’s Father’s Day nod

8CE5D46F-0650-4404-9276-17ED54A2BE19.jpeg

Wow. Not even a ‘what an amazing dad’ just more smugness.

Reactions: 5
I admit I find FOD super annoying but MOD I actually cant stand! She is so smug and comes across as really quite selfish, especially today. I dont get the hype with her, a midwife who works one day a week going on like she's the voice of the profession! This couple deserve each other.

Reactions: 8
How funny, 15 mins after I post her smug story, she posts a photo of him and how he makes them laugh. No reference to how he’s given up everything to move where she wants, supports her every whim and is basically the main carer for those kids, and it’s not like a normal set up where she’s hard at work and he’s doing his bit. She’s literally just having a laugh.
She works one day a week. The rest she’s on freebie events, breaks, holidays that she deems to be work, and then at weekends she’s at events and away with the friends. My kids would hate it if one parent was so disinterested in them and the time they are at home.
There’ll be a love bomb day soon.
If it was FOD, the fans would be in uproar at his selfish behaviour.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
There’s no love in that message from her to him , it’s just a token Father’s Day IG box to tick .

Reactions: 9
Is it just me, or does anyone else find it really hard to not be distracted by Clemmie's teeth? They're far too big and chunky. They look like she bought them off the shelf at Toys R Us. Were they a freebie? If so, I guess she can't sue the dentist.

And, yes, hats off to Marnie. However, she shouldn't be responsible for taking care of her younger sisters because her Dad is post operative and her Mum has buggered off for the weekend yet again.

Marnie is at school five days a week and deserves to chill at the weekends. Her Mum only works one day a week, she doesn't need or deserve relaxing weekend breaks away (away from WHAT, exactly? A life of insta-lunches and opening freebies is hardly arduous is it).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I remember reading a post on MOD's old gas and air blog about one of their first mother's days together. This was back when they lived in a damp flat and she was mortified as FOD took her to Nandos. She was so snobby about it, as if he'd made an unforgivable error. I remember thinking that for some of her readers a lunch in Nandos would be considered a treat, especially for new, young parents without much disposable income.

Why is Marnie being a carer for her younger siblings? She often seems like she's working very hard for her parents' approval.

Reactions: 9
I remember reading a post on MOD's old gas and air blog about one of their first mother's days together. This was back when they lived in a damp flat and she was mortified as FOD took her to Nandos. She was so snobby about it, as if he'd made an unforgivable error. I remember thinking that for some of her readers a lunch in Nandos would be considered a treat, especially for new, young parents without much disposable income.

Why is Marnie being a carer for her younger siblings? She often seems like she's working very hard for her parents' approval.
I bloody love a Nando’s. Perfect kids venue IMO. No messing about waiting for the bill at the end, everyone can get off their tits on free refills and the food is tolerated by all ages.

#prayformarnie - can only hope that FOD just made it up for content. God knows how much of The Hooper Sitcom is real anyway. I don’t believe the sofa/vasectomy sale was anything but staged. Down to telling a twin to hit him. Probably taken last week.

Reactions: 10
Jamie East and Scouserachel are currently ripping the piss out of FOD on Twitter. Seems like Tattle and MN aren’t the only ones who think he’s an utter twit.

Reactions: 6
I bloody love a Nando’s. Perfect kids venue IMO. No messing about waiting for the bill at the end, everyone can get off their tits on free refills and the food is tolerated by all ages.

#prayformarnie - can only hope that FOD just made it up for content. God knows how much of The Hooper Sitcom is real anyway. I don’t believe the sofa/vasectomy sale was anything but staged. Down to telling a twin to hit him. Probably taken last week.
I've never been to Nandos as I'm a veggie but they do free booze refills?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Jamie East and Scouserachel are currently ripping the piss out of FOD on Twitter. Seems like Tattle and MN aren’t the only ones who think he’s an utter twit.
I've seen MOD and FOD mocked a few times over on twitter, especially after they announced their 'dj set'

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.