MOD & FOD #3 Part time parents full time grifters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Money and freebies aside, just on the ethics I couldn't bin a new kitchen just because I wanted shinny new gold taps.

But this is mod who spent 11 months consuming vast vast amounts then come Christmas started talking about being ethical. Very easy to be ethical for a few weeks if the rest of the year your drowning in brand new luxury things and umpteen holidays.

Reactions: 8
Money and freebies aside, just on the ethics I couldn't bin a new kitchen just because I wanted shinny new gold taps.

But this is mod who spent 11 months consuming vast vast amounts then come Christmas started talking about being ethical. Very easy to be ethical for a few weeks if the rest of the year your drowning in brand new luxury things and umpteen holidays.
They wouldn’t have made the move to that massive house without securing a few companies to help fill it with lovely new stuff , courtesy of IG goes without saying.

For example , lovely taps that offer instant boiling water , they’re £££.

The oD’s will do anything if it costs them nothing .

Reactions: 2
This is their house when it was owned by the previous people (and the people who did all the hard work in renovating the property), can't believe they ripped out that kitchen!

https://www.realhomes.com/completed-projects/from-doctors-surgery-to-eclectic-home
That's the article I saw too, it's really insulting to the previous owners the way the OD's talk about the house, they constantly refer to it as needing renovating, am sure that's only so they can fleece as many freebies as possible. I much preferred the old kitchen, it was quirky but clean and classic, as others have said, they've tried to copy Erica Davies but have fallen way short, I think the new kitchen will date quickly.

Reactions: 4
These two drive me mad! I've had to unfollow. So, last year I think they were in Corfu and I remember thinking to myself at the time what a fabulous holiday and I wonder how they afford it. Then, when they moved into their new house I honestly thought, oh they've had a new kitchen done before they moved in...It was lovely. Such a waste ripping it out! At least I know how they afford things. I feel dupped that I thought they just worked hard 🙈

I like their new kitchen but boring old me wouldn’t have had it as cheaply as they got it .

IKEA or Howdens for those who can’t afford big kitchen bucks.

That's the article I saw too, it's really insulting to the previous owners the way the OD's talk about the house, they constantly refer to it as needing renovating, am sure that's only so they can fleece as many freebies as possible.
Definitely. Doubt they would have had 2 Miele dishwashers if they’d not signposted about ‘renovating’. They act like they’ve done loads to it when really the previous owners did the hard work. Having said that, I do prefer the ODs kitchen.

Reactions: 1
Yes, ‘decorating’ is not ‘renovating’.They May have painted and had some new floors put in but that’s still not renovating. When someone says they’re doing renovations, I imagine walls being knocked down and taking entire rooms down to the plaster. As far as I’m aware, they’ve done none of that. All the hard work was done before the OD’s moved in.

Reactions: 7
All they've done is a few personal touches on the house.

People say "ooh it needs work" if it's just not to their taste. I referbed a house and kept it neutral and so many said it needed work, when at most all it needed was decorating. Was probably just something to try and knock down the price.

Agree with others the house would be way better without the garden sold off, but I bet the people that did the hard work made a lot from these two.

Mod will be angry that people know her bathrooms are Victoria plum.

FOD’s post that annoyed me the most, this is an air bnb they were staying in, look at the state of the walls.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Presumably an IKEA kitchen is nowhere near smart enough for them. Hell, if I was blagging a new handmade kitchen as a total freebie I'd have a new one every year.

Ah yes, I recall Clemmie's terribly earnest 'ethical Christmas' sermon. It's very easy to be fashionably frugal at Christmas when during the other 51 weeks of the year your family is showered with freebie luxury clothes, freebie high end furniture, freebie high end gadgets and was it 3 or 4 freebie luxury family holidays?

Pretty much every day is freebie Xmas Day at their house. The actual date of Dec. 25th is essentially meaningless.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Does anybody else get irrationally annoyed at the phrase ‘adult headache’ or is it just me?

Reactions: 23
This is what makes me chuckle. St Clemmie doesn't engage in negativity - she just instructs her lawyers to silence her critics!
IMG_20190512_191609.jpg
IMG_20190512_191609.jpg

Reactions: 1
Wonder if she ever stops to think that the negativity on IG has come about because of her and her ilk. Covert selling tactics, constantly on the beg, showing your kids in compromising situations and all for a fast buck. Instagram sure ain’t what it used to be.

Reactions: 10
Wow, how does she explain all the direct message spats she got into just before she took her account offline, was that her ignoring negativity? It looked like a hissy fit to me 😂🙄🤔
Did she have a lot of those?

I know she was horrible to one other prolific iger and I saw the dm MoD sent to her .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.