MOD & FOD #3 Part time parents full time grifters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you report them, then they go for you. They were there just now for me but I've reported them too.
I didn’t realise the shower/bath posts were in his stories. They’re still there (almost 9:30am Sat).

My sons send bratty texts here and there. Usually it’s due to a miscommunication since you can’t hear intonation over texting. I wouldn’t dream of sharing them to my massive IG following of 180 people, much less close to a million!

Reactions: 5
But it’s okay because they don’t post photos of their bedroom, remember? Just when you think he can’t sink any lower...
Those poor kids.
The man has no boundaries...🤷

Just reported the bathroom ones. I think Instagram have taken them down because I can’t see them anymore.

I always report pictures of children if even there is a small amount of nudity, Instagram are actually really good at taking them down.
Well done- the man has no shame exploiting his youngest children for likes. Bet Anya will think about it before she WhatsApps him again as clearly he had no filter....you raise your dog and you get your pup's - you reap what you sow 🤔

Last edited:
So surprised at the WhatsApp message. What a horrible man.
But all the comments regarding teens, she’s yr 7, she’s 11. I actually thought she sounded like her mum, it must be how Clemmie speaks to him. Problem is, he’s trying to be all cool but she will literally just hate him and think he’s a twit.

Reactions: 7
I suppose he needs to cause friction between him and his eldest, this way he has more content....cue 'love bombing' (🤮) and gifted bonding sessions. These two repulse me....I may have to stop hate watching!

Reactions: 4
So surprised at the WhatsApp message. What a horrible man.
But all the comments regarding teens, she’s yr 7, she’s 11. I actually thought she sounded like her mum, it must be how Clemmie speaks to him. Problem is, he’s trying to be all cool but she will literally just hate him and think he’s a twit.
Exactly. What a ridiculous message to send to his 11 year old daughter. I thought her response was perfectly acceptable for an 11 year old who realises her dad is a total twit.

Reactions: 6
Clemmie’s return home through the front door after her night out wasn’t meticulously planned at all🤔, ready to upload to the ‘gram for the fangirls and boys to swoon over.

Clemmie’s return home through the front door after her night out wasn’t meticulously planned at all🤔, ready to upload to the ‘gram for the fangirls and boys to swoon over.
Yeah M&S suit spotless too #NOTANAD

Reactions: 1
and she came in holding the dog

Reactions: 10

Yeah this and the fact that she had the dog in the arms when walking through the door! I thought she has been out all of the day and night before and just walked through the door...how did the dog appear?! Baffled

Reactions: 3
Clemmie holding the dog was a basic continuity error. They'd obviously rehearsed the shot several times, and at some point she'd picked up Pablo but then forgotten to put him down for the final 'take'.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wasn’t even a nice suit anyway, have seen a few bloggers wear it recently. Trousers not fitted enough, same with jacket, MOD just looked matronly in it.

I think they’re making these sloppy mistakes on purpose, playing it to what’s being said on here. Just a thought 🤔

I think they’re making these sloppy mistakes on purpose, playing it to what’s being said on here. Just a thought 🤔
I don’t think either would read the content on Tattle and then take note, they have a combined following of millions and they swat the negative comments away with ease.

Can you IMAGINE the fall out if it was FOD who stumbled in the next morning with a full fat coke after 'staying at a friend's' the night before? Jeeeze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.