MOD & FOD #3 Part time parents full time grifters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she have a lot of those?

I know she was horrible to one other prolific iger and I saw the dm MoD sent to her .
There were a few, one of the reasons threads about Mod on mumsnet kept getting deleted was because all that was being discussed.

I was quite supportive of her initially, it was the bitchy, self important dms to Laura Hesketh, the bitching in stories when she’d tag people and then her fan girls would destroy them, and she’d do nothing, and she also bitched of another account. She’d get sucked into comment arguments and just came across so badly. Yet she hadn’t even begun to disclose all her freebies and collaborations. Such a complete fake account. Based on this lovely nhs midwife, who was actually a sly user with a tendency to be an absolute witch.

Reactions: 5
Wow, how does she explain all the direct message spats she got into just before she took her account offline, was that her ignoring negativity? It looked like a hissy fit to me 😂🙄🤔

Hilarious. She burst into hissy fits so fast that onlookers got hit by the shrapnel.

Reactions: 3
This is their house when it was owned by the previous people (and the people who did all the hard work in renovating the property), can't believe they ripped out that kitchen!

https://www.realhomes.com/completed-projects/from-doctors-surgery-to-eclectic-home

MOD and FOD have also shown their home here -

https://www.v4woodflooring.co.uk/case-study/zigzag-frozen-umber-kent/
Wow it looked so beautiful before! What a lovely house! Such a shame they have painted it all dark. Looks so lovely with all that light!

Reactions: 4
Hilarious. She burst into hissy fits so fast that onlookers got hit by the shrapnel.
Tell me if I’m wrong but didn’t all this happen when she was throwing shade at Kim K and showing *negativity* towards her.

She got hit by accusations of body shaming so took off for an Insta break .

Tell me if I’m wrong but didn’t all this happen when she was throwing shade at Kim K and showing *negativity* towards her.

She got hit by accusations of body shaming so took off for an Insta break .
To be fair it was pretty massive and I thought (I’d she was the decent person I thought she was) she would reassess the use of kids etc. But no. She did a course at floggersrus had a meeting with motherpukka and came back. Now takes the moral high ground, flogs her kids and private life, throws Fanny’s about to be relatable and does whatever Clemmie wants.

To be fair it was pretty massive and I thought (I’d she was the decent person I thought she was) she would reassess the use of kids etc. But no. She did a course at floggersrus had a meeting with motherpukka and came back. Now takes the moral high ground, flogs her kids and private life, throws Fanny’s about to be relatable and does whatever Clemmie wants.
..... and that is exactly who she is. Totally happy to pimp out her daughters but absolutely in denial about her behaviour and sooo thin skinned to the criticism of her disgraceful behaviour. Still, £240,000 last year makes it all worth while.

Reactions: 8
..... and that is exactly who she is. Totally happy to pimp out her daughters but absolutely in denial about her behaviour and sooo thin skinned to the criticism of her disgraceful behaviour. Still, £240,000 last year makes it all worth while.
That’s just the £240000 in the bank! Not the 55k holidays, white goods, flooring, kitchen, gold taps, wallpaper, parties, it must be double that in day to day living. They don’t pay for much 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
That’s just the £240000 in the bank! Not the 55k holidays, white goods, flooring, kitchen, gold taps, wallpaper, parties, it must be double that in day to day living. They don’t pay for much 🤷🏻‍♀️
Don’t forget the free Gousto delivery for the poor old Hoopers.

• Haha
Before she became St Clemmie, Patron St of Midwives™️, and way before she adopted this holier than thou attitude, she was always getting into arguments behind the scenes. The Kim K thing was the pinnacle. She always did it through DM’s though, so it wasn’t on her feed. She had that massive spat with Danielle Parry. I think she had form for sending bitchy messages to people who’d upset her, then doing a ‘poor me’ story so that her followers would go after whoever had pissed her off. She’s nasty.

Reactions: 10
Interesting. I always had her pegged as a petulant prima donna with little emotional maturity.

Reactions: 1
Before she became St Clemmie, Patron St of Midwives™️, and way before she adopted this holier than thou attitude, she was always getting into arguments behind the scenes. The Kim K thing was the pinnacle. She always did it through DM’s though, so it wasn’t on her feed. She had that massive spat with Danielle Parry. I think she had form for sending bitchy messages to people who’d upset her, then doing a ‘poor me’ story so that her followers would go after whoever had pissed her off. She’s nasty.
I remember this, I felt so bad for Danielle she got ripped apart by Clemmies fans. I think Danielle started a new account after and made it private.

Does anybody else get irrationally annoyed at the phrase ‘adult headache’ or is it just me?
Yes, yes, yes! I started following MOD because I liked her style, and I'm pretty sure the point I started to go off her was when she starting going on about 'adult headaches'. It's a bleeping hangover!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The Danielle Parry fall out was before I started following any of them , what was that about ?

Reactions: 2
The Danielle Parry fall out was before I started following any of them , what was that about ?
Danielle took the piss out of middle class mums (in particular MOD) one night when she was pissed. She deleted it but MOD had set her fangirls on her already and Danielle ended up deleting her account.

Danielle took the piss out of middle class mums (in particular MOD) one night when she was pissed. She deleted it but MOD had set her fangirls on her already and Danielle ended up deleting her account.
MoD just cannot understand that a lot of people don’t rate her or think she’s a very good role model.

Last edited:
Also, Danielle never mentioned MOD by name. It was clear to people who follow instamums who she meant, because she was talking about the cruise (with DLAM), but she didn’t name MOD, so none of Danielle’s followers would have piled on to MOD. It was very cruel of MOD to set the hounds onto her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.