MOD & FOD #3 Part time parents full time grifters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think either would read the content on Tattle and then take note, they have a combined following of millions and they swat the negative comments away with ease.
You'd think so, but no they've threatened legal action over removing these threads.

He needs to publicly apologise to his daughter, just deleting a few hours later and not acknowledging he was out of order isn't acceptable.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
You'd think so, but no they've threatened legal action over removing these threads.

He needs to publicly apologise to his daughter, just deleting a few hours later and not acknowledging he was out of order isn't acceptable.
Legal action? What’s their objection to free speech?

Reactions: 2
Latest post translated 'love is letting Clemmie do whatever she likes with little regard for anyone else'

Reactions: 9
Latest post translated 'love is letting Clemmie do whatever she likes with little regard for anyone else'
Because Clemmie is the boss and he does what she wants, Simon is her live in Nanny with occasional benefits .....when the mood takes her .

She’s suppposedly in the depths of a hangover yet pulls together the strength to film herself in bed listening to the twins.

Give that woman a medal because she thinks she deserves one 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I notice you’ve all missed the £1200 Gucci bag
Too blinded by the horrendous suit.

Can you IMAGINE the fall out if it was FOD who stumbled in the next morning with a full fat coke after 'staying at a friend's' the night before? Jeeeze
This. They are so childish and self obsessed. His post this evening is just awful. Love is Clemmie doing whatever Clemmie wants and then when it’s his turn, doing whatever Clemmie wants... the games they play are so sad. So he’ll get to post what he wants because he let her stay out they don’t respect each other and are the fakest real couple. They don’t fancy each other (well she doesn’t fancy him)

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I’ve just gone back to look at the outfit again to really take it all in- I really wish those hideous trainers would stop being a trend they are vile.

• Haha

What did he do to his daughter?

Reactions: 1
What did he do to his daughter?
You can see it on the last few pages of the previous thread, but basically he posted a whatsapp screenshot of a conversation with his eldest where she’s giving him attitude and they’re bickering and he’s trying to ask/tell her to be more polite and she tells him to stop trying to be like an influential speaker 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'd love for them to take legal action against their 'haters'. Imagine them in court trying to defend pimping out their kids on social media for money, having to admit the kids have no shares in the family business so legally not entitled to money for their exploitation, and the media who already hate them and exposed their tit parenting ripping into them even more plus the public backlash they'll get for trying to stifle free speech and opinions on content they willingly put into the public sphere. Try it MOD and FOD, we'll love it <3 <3 <3

Clearly all MOD's talk about boundaries over what the couple post is bullshit. She doesn't give a toss about the toddler bathroom photos, or intimate photos of hungover mum parenting from bed after staying out all night. It's been said before but if this was a working class family they would be dragged through the mud by the media and their followers. There would be people saying they aren't fit parents. Instead they are middle class so are offered book deals and speak on panels.

Reactions: 17

So they want the law to protect them for failing to protect their own children? 🤔

• Haha
Seriously! Have they done that?! So, what they are implying is it’s absolutely ok for them to do what they do, but not ok for anyone to talk about it 🙄

Reactions: 8
Not that it makes the blindest bit of difference to anything but you all keep saying they live in Ramsgate but they don't, it's Margate!! There's no way they would have moved to Ramsgate. It's not cool enough. Margate has a bit of arty coolness going for it. Far more edgy for the super cool MOFODs.

Reactions: 1
They live in Ramsgate about 10 mins from me. Their house was my old doctors surgery and is very identifiable no mistaking those floor tiles.

It’s definitely Ramsgate, I’ve seen an article about their house, it was renovated by the previous owners who changed it from being a doctors surgery.

Reactions: 3
Wonder how their advertisers will feel about brand MOD/FOD threatening legal action - not quite the cosy/relatable image they would be after.....

Reactions: 4
They’ve threatened legal action? Wtf do they think they are? 🤣 They’ve pimped out their kids and sold every second of their lives to the highest bidder but threaten legal action if anyone dares to comment on it? Absolutely laughable.

They’ve threatened legal action? Wtf do they think they are? 🤣 They’ve pimped out their kids and sold every second of their lives to the highest bidder but threaten legal action if anyone dares to comment on it? Absolutely laughable.
I guess they managed to shut discussion down on mumsnet, they feel they can.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
The latest FOD post just looks so very contrived. The twins have obviously been instructed to 'climb on the bed and give Mummy a kiss..........no, hang on, Ottilie move this way because you're blocking your sister.........Clemmie you need to move your pillow to the left..... that's it....no, wait, Ottilie you weren't pretending to kiss Mummy, put your lips together like this..........no, like THIS............LIKE THIS............right, one last time...............'

Ahh, those spontaneous and intimate shots are just so very, very precious aren't they?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.