MOD & FOD #3 Part time parents full time grifters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest FOD post just looks so very contrived. The twins have obviously been instructed to 'climb on the bed and give Mummy a kiss..........no, hang on, Ottilie move this way because you're blocking your sister.........Clemmie you need to move your pillow to the left..... that's it....no, wait, Ottilie you weren't pretending to kiss Mummy, put your lips together like this..........no, like THIS............LIKE THIS............right, one last time...............'

Ahh, those spontaneous and intimate shots are just so very, very precious aren't they?
Love is also, not sharing private, intimate family moments on social media for money, that's called pimping.

Reactions: 9
That ‘love is’ post is a little nauseating🤢

I’m imagining Simon posting it through gritted teeth as another duck you to Clemmie .

Letting everyone know how much he loves her (keeping the fans loving his selflessness) yet also letting everyone know how much some parenting he does while she’s on the lash with her mates then looking after her while she recovers from the hangover from hell .

Reactions: 3
In the comments he says that Clemmie pre approved the post!! How embarrassing is that!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
In the comments he says that Clemmie pre approved the post!! How embarrassing is that!
Did Clemmie pre approve the potty post, or the in the bath posts, or the whatsapp post?

If my husband posted any of those online, I'd have deleted them straight away, they all cross a line.

Reactions: 10
Some of those comments underneath his post beggar belief.

Are Clem and Si really couple goals?

Someone wants them to write a book on love and parenting , has she been on the gin??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've got midwife friends who work with her and could have sworn they said they have moved to Margate as they've been to her house. But happy to bow to all your superior knowledge!

I've got midwife friends who work with her and could have sworn they said they have moved to Margate as they've been to her house. But happy to bow to all your superior knowledge!
I don’t live there, but remember when they bought it, it was all online. Definitely an old Drs surgery and easy to find in Ramsgate. I remember she also promoted local businesses in Ramsgate.
What do your friends say if the ‘midwife’ mod?

If they work with her in London then they probably dont know Thanet too well and just say Margate because its more well known/ arty at the moment.

Reactions: 2
I don’t live there, but remember when they bought it, it was all online. Definitely an old Drs surgery and easy to find in Ramsgate. I remember she also promoted local businesses in Ramsgate.
What do your friends say if the ‘midwife’ mod?
Haha. Some of them were close friends when they worked in the same community team so haven't got a bad word to say about her. I worked with her very briefly at the start of my career at King's, pre-influencer and gas and air blog days. She seemed lovely enough back then.

Reactions: 1
It looks a lot brighter in the magazine. And it says the kitchen was Ikea so probably not upmarket enough for the OD’s.

Reactions: 4
IKEA kitchen not posh enough? I can’t imagine ripping out such a new kitchen, even if it wasn’t to my taste. It’s such a waste of money and materials. The couple who had done the redesign did such a good job, especially the little integrated dog bed!

However I think it was a mistake to sell off some of the garden, as the garden they are left with now isn’t very big compared to the size of the house. Just a bit out of proportion.

I wrote at the same time as you, Franny! I bet we’re right about IKEA!

Reactions: 7
I do love the house and what they’re doing with it but the little garden would be off putting to me .

Wonder if her garden inspo recommendation ( please gift us, poor old Hoopers🙄) posts bore fruit?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I do love the house and what they’re doing with it but the little garden would be off putting to me .

Wonder if her garden inspo recommendation ( please gift poor old us Hoopers) 🙄 posts bore fruit?
Personally, it was absolutely lovely before. Their taste is so boring and pretentious. They are obsessed with grey and dark blue and it just looks dark and dull. It looked so light and welcoming before.

Reactions: 5
Clearly all MOD's talk about boundaries over what the couple post is bullshit. She doesn't give a toss about the toddler bathroom photos, or intimate photos of hungover mum parenting from bed after staying out all night. It's been said before but if this was a working class family they would be dragged through the mud by the media and their followers. There would be people saying they aren't fit parents. Instead they are middle class so are offered book deals and speak on panels.
This is so very true.

Reactions: 2
The previous owners had renovated it beautifully, I’d have bought it and kept it like that.

I suppose when you’ve got a lot of money to spend and get a shitload of gifted stuff to choose from it’s hard not to renovate.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.