MOD & FOD #3 Part time parents full time grifters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there somewhere we can complain about the NHS uniform and position being used to flog jewellery? It just doesn’t seem right at all. I know this particular necklace is the charity one but she will be getting money for having designed it or whatever plus she’s wanting to get people over onto the jewellery website so they buy some of her other tat she’s selling. It’s an #Ad post. Disgusting

I can see a lot of mention about the previous house owners and what the house used to look like. Here’s a link to that article if anyone is interested:

Reactions: 5
Is there somewhere we can complain about the NHS uniform and position being used to flog jewellery? It just doesn’t seem right at all. I know this particular necklace is the charity one but she will be getting money for having designed it or whatever plus she’s wanting to get people over onto the jewellery website so they buy some of her other tat she’s selling. It’s an #Ad post. Disgusting

I can see a lot of mention about the previous house owners and what the house used to look like. Here’s a link to that article if anyone is interested:

I felt the same About the uniform

Reactions: 2

Report it to the NHS trust - She works at kings. Or report to the Midwife body - not sure what they're called.

I'm not sure if anything can be done about it by the NHS, her position as a midwife was used to sell her books too, her first book has, 'Clemmie Hooper - Midwife' on the front cover.

The two of them must sit down at night and ask each other ........"so, how did you duck up today???" then come up with damage limitation stratigies :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Why is she so inarticulate on stories? Last night when she was heroically not watching Love Island, was ridiculous. She'd gone on specifically to say that, and must have spent most of the time looking at the ceiling, saying "uuummmm" and doing the bloody irritating lip-smacking thing she does. And, it could just be tiredness, but she sounds slightly slurred- she has no enunciation whatsoever. Its like shes trying to emulate a really posh drawl.
She’s clearly a stoner 😂

Have just seen Clemmie's swimwear AD. I just love her use of language as she desperately tries to sugarcoat the fact she is simply flogging this swimwear to us in return for John Lewis paying her.

All this 'Melissa at John Lewis encouraged me to try out their swimwear.......' shizzle, purleese! Like her and Melissa are bezzie mates in a John Lewis changing rooms, or some such nonsense.

Clemmie, you weren't encouraged, or persuaded, or 'suggested to', okay? You were PAID to advertise the swimwear. You were PAID in cold, hard CASH.

RCM are a trade union, midwives cannot be held accountable by them. If you have concerns or want to make a complaint, it would need to be to either Kings or the NMC, I popped the link above.

Have just seen Clemmie's swimwear AD. I just love her use of language as she desperately tries to sugarcoat the fact she is simply flogging this swimwear to us in return for John Lewis paying her.

All this 'Melissa at John Lewis encouraged me to try out their swimwear.......' shizzle, purleese! Like her and Melissa are bezzie mates in a John Lewis changing rooms, or some such nonsense.

Clemmie, you weren't encouraged, or persuaded, or 'suggested to', okay? You were PAID to advertise the swimwear. You were PAID in cold, hard CASH.
And then she harps on how she won't be watching Love Island as its full of girls walking around in their swimmers ... right ho, Clemmie

This! Her books, her jewellery! She is abit of a numpty really. Everyone knows the trust she works in. If she just said she was a midwife in the nhs. It wouldn’t be such a problem, but the fact she likes to show off that she works in Kings. That’s when you shoot yourself in the foot!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.