MOD & FOD #3 Part time parents full time grifters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Walls falling down is probably his description of loose plaster!
If they’ve ripped out that bath the kids were always in it’s insane! I’m pretty sure their temporary bedroom is the twins room? Although it’s hard to tell because they painted everything grim grey from walls to skirting and floors. What is that all about? A bit of grey, fine, but the entire room? They seem
To be redoing the entire house. More money than sense. Can’t afford flights to south of France #relatabletothepoor but entire new house as last owners were too tasteful #bringiton

Reactions: 6
Christ all this chat about bleeping love island 🙄
It’s a dumb TV show, aimed at teenagers/folk in their early 20s (of which you are neither, just incase you’ve forgotten!) it’s drivel. Why even bother talking about it? You don’t watch it so what does it matter?!

She will jump on any bandwagon she can find, but I guess if she’s talking about this then she isnt bleating on about periods 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Christ all this chat about bleeping love island 🙄
It’s a dumb TV show, aimed at teenagers/folk in their early 20s (of which you are neither, just incase you’ve forgotten!) it’s drivel. Why even bother talking about it? You don’t watch it so what does it matter?!

She will jump on any bandwagon she can find, but I guess if she’s talking about this then she isnt bleating on about periods 🤷🏼‍♀️
Fopperholic is the same asking her sheep if they follow instead of encouraging her twins to sit at 8 months she's bleating on about reality TV! Brummymmmy will be next on said bandwagon!!!

Reactions: 2
How can she post this when her job is an INFLUENCER 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
A9114485-7042-4EDD-ADC7-A61FBB173F8C.jpeg

It’s not even funny.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I’m also still reeling fromFOD’s stories about the house ‘reno’, only one shower for a family of 6 poor chaps. How will they survive?
They only have a family of 6, and 2 are aged 3 and appear to bath every night. So that’s 4 of them having to share a shower. How will they cope? Or have they ripped out the bath in the children’s bathroom?
Either way, I have a larger household and 1 shower. 1 shower every week, month, year FOD. How the commoners live hey?
And the irony of MOD slating Love Island, (which I hate) when she sells her pretty little children on social media is hilarious.
We are a family of 6 & have one bathroom, one toilet. Hadn't realised that was a big deal 🙄

How can she post this when her job is an INFLUENCER 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
View attachment 21366

It’s not even funny.
So MoD is showing that other people like @rootedliving agree with her? Like she’s started a whole new movement to get behind. Meanwhile @hotcrossmum went to a screening for Love Island. 😳

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
We are a family of 6 & have one bathroom, one toilet. Hadn't realised that was a big deal 🙄
It’s not really. I think it comes with the fashion for new builds having a bog in every room. Personally, when I’m house hunting, I’d prefer storage and cupboard space over an en suite any day. The OD’s have a large house, so if they can fit an extra bathroom in, good luck to them. But there’s no need to pretend that they’re doing it out of necessity because they can’t cope with only one bathroom. My FIL came from a family of 14 and their toilet was outside (he’s in his 70’s). As usual, they’re just making themselves look like unrelatable tits.

If they’ve ripped out that bath the kids were always in it’s insane! I’m pretty sure their temporary bedroom is the twins room? Although it’s hard to tell because they painted everything grim grey from walls to skirting and floors. What is that all about? A bit of grey, fine, but the entire room? They seem
To be redoing the entire house. More money than sense. Can’t afford flights to south of France #relatabletothepoor but entire new house as last owners were too tasteful #bringiton
To be fair to them, I seem to remember that all that grey was there already. I remember one of them saying they hadn't touched the upstairs of the house, so what we've been seeing was what was done by the previous owners. Could be wrong though!

Reactions: 1
To be fair to them, I seem to remember that all that grey was there already. I remember one of them saying they hadn't touched the upstairs of the house, so what we've been seeing was what was done by the previous owners. Could be wrong though!
Someone on these threads posted the link to the article printed about their house before it was theirs, it looked lovely and I don’t recall it being a dim grey mansion! Maybe they didn’t photograph those bits?

Someone on these threads posted the link to the article printed about their house before it was theirs, it looked lovely and I don’t recall it being a dim grey mansion! Maybe they didn’t photograph those bits?
Not sure about upstairs but they’ve definitely painted all the downstairs. I can remember the huge fuss they made about spilling the paint in the car and getting it Valspar matched to F&B.
In the magazine article about the previous owners, the house was painted to accentuate the light, rather than the cave/basement look the OD’s seem to favour.

Reactions: 1
Not sure about upstairs but they’ve definitely painted all the downstairs. I can remember the huge fuss they made about spilling the paint in the car and getting it Valspar matched to F&B.
In the magazine article about the previous owners, the house was painted to accentuate the light, rather than the cave/basement look the OD’s seem to favour.
Yes, that's what I remember them saying. They 'renovated' the downstairs but hadn't touched the upstairs. I'm sure they'll stick to varying shades of grey though!

The previous owners were artists, I think? So, it was creatively but tastefully decorated throught out. Individual but stylish and very airy and light.

God knows why Clemmie has gone for the 'Gestapo Holding Pen' look?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Surely posting yourself in your uniform to sell jewellery is against nhs policy? I sure know that most employers wouldn’t be very impressed by an employee using company time to sell stuff? Maybe she’s hoping to get in the papers for it. Free publicity and an excuse to stop doing the London commute

Reactions: 3
I haven’t an issue with the campaign against love island but hate the hypocrisy.

We are also having our bathroom done and we have no sink, bath or shower. For the next two weeks. Got to go to mother in laws for a wash 😂😂

Ah a new ad for John Lewis. At least it is transparent and doesn't involve her children. But did you guys notice she mentions having a big bust A LOT?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.