MOD & FOD #3 Part time parents full time grifters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think she would enjoy the publicity of a mass complaint about her. She could then appear all over the place doing interviews about how “a little accident simply promoting jewellery raising money for poor mothers” got her in trouble. She’d probably end up selling more of her cracker trinkets too.

Reactions: 3
Thing is, when she was flogging her book, I never saw photos of her in hospital on hospital time surrounded by books or whatever.

This new photo is a photo she says was taken “halfway through a busy shift” and she’s in her work uniform and clearly at her place of work (whilst on the nhs pay clock) and she has utilised all that for the purpose of trying to flog her jewellery line. That’s very different to how she has promoted her book in the past. I think this warrants a complaint and a request for clarification about what this Trusts policy is on using nhs property (clothes and building) to promote a jewellery line.

Reactions: 8
If you were Gousto you'd not be too chuffed with that kind of "engagement".
Maybe it's not only folks on tattle who were turned off by the narrative of 'we're suffering so much with just one bathroom while we renovate our mansion, thank god for free food'.

Reactions: 6
And now dust from the #reno is the problem. #cluelesswithprivilege #dontrenoifyoucantstanddust.

Reactions: 4
I cannot believe they are renovating what was a freshly renovated house. Seriously wasteful.

Reactions: 6
There’s little point in wasting time complaining about her necklace. She pointed out that she noticed halfway through her shift so could argue she took it off , no harm/ sales pitch intended.

She and Simon clearly has money to burn and the ‘reno’ will drip with expense, aided by sponsorship of course.

Reactions: 2
I don’t always (most of the time) agree with what MOD or FOD post, I don’t think reporting her to the midwifery council and potentially putting her job on the line is justified.

I personally think she’s a good a passionate midwife

Reactions: 5
Thing is, when she was flogging her book, I never saw photos of her in hospital on hospital time surrounded by books or whatever.

This new photo is a photo she says was taken “halfway through a busy shift” and she’s in her work uniform and clearly at her place of work (whilst on the nhs pay clock) and she has utilised all that for the purpose of trying to flog her jewellery line. That’s very different to how she has promoted her book in the past. I think this warrants a complaint and a request for clarification about what this Trusts policy is on using nhs property (clothes and building) to promote a jewellery line.
She missed a trick there! Every new mother and baby could have been shipped out of Kings with the Hooper baby bible, driving off into the sunset in their Uber wearing a £600 leather jacket and a freshly waxed “fanny”!

I don’t always (most of the time) agree with what MOD or FOD post, I don’t think reporting her to the midwifery council and potentially putting her job on the line is justified.

Er, she is the one potentially putting her hobby (sorry, job) on the line by posing for Instagram in order to promote her jewellery line, while she was in the middle of a shift.

Er, she is the one potentially putting her hobby (sorry, job) on the line by posing for Instagram in order to promote her jewellery line, while she was in the middle of a shift.
C’mon, there’s plenty more tit we can pull her up for, but I don’t think this is one. 100% of the profits go to a good cause don’t they?

Reactions: 1
C’mon, there’s plenty more tit we can pull her up for, but I don’t think this is one. 100% of the profits go to a good cause don’t they?
I wouldn’t report her, I think the governing body has more important misdemeanours to be concerned about. She absolutely did pull a stunt there by leaving the necklace on then instagramming it , she’s a selling tool for businesses after all . I don’t believe she’s passionate about Midwifery .Insta makes her more money, that’s her passion , talking reno, inspo ,fashion and holidays.

I’m reporting to ask for clarification. Is it allowed for an NHS staffmember, who is on company time and in company uniform and in a company building, to use that set up to flog their jewellery brand?

I follow Dr Alex from love island and he posts quite a few photos of him working in A&E and he also posts quite a few #Ads. But I’ve never seen the two overlap.

For example I cannot imagine seeing a post “Hello I’m Dr Alex in the middle of a busy shift at A&E , so when I need that caffeine boost I head to costa coffee #Ad”. (With picture of Dr Alex in his uniform and stethoscope in the A&E department ). I would complain if I saw something like that. So I want to complain about the fact MOD is using an NHS badge outfit and building to flog her jewellery

Reactions: 7

I wouldn’t report her, I would hope enough colleagues and staff follow her and talk to her about how much embarrassment she causes the department and midwifery with her self entitled bullshit and continuous gaffs.
I’m sure the fact this particular tacky charm is for charity means she will get away with it, but I’m sure one charm leads to another uncharitable charm.
His gousto ad has very few comments because it doesn’t look like there’s any? I only clicked through because there seemed to be none. There’s a couple of negatives, with a sheep defending. I imagine the views are because it plays as you scroll. I reported that.
The ‘Reno.’ Why don’t they just burn money on a bonfire.

Reactions: 3
I wouldn’t report her, I would hope enough colleagues and staff follow her and talk to her about how much embarrassment she causes the department and midwifery with her self entitled bullshit and continuous gaffs.
I’m sure the fact this particular tacky charm is for charity means she will get away with it, but I’m sure one charm leads to another uncharitable charm.
His gousto ad has very few comments because it doesn’t look like there’s any? I only clicked through because there seemed to be none. There’s a couple of negatives, with a sheep defending. I imagine the views are because it plays as you scroll. I reported that.
The ‘Reno.’ Why don’t they just burn money on a bonfire.
Just seen her post about the holiday in France that she didn’t have high expectations of. Did she not see what the place looked like before she went? It’s stunning! I can only dream in staying in such a lovely place with a huge pool. The difference is that I’m content with my lot and that’s why I’m happy and not always striving for more. I’d never rip a house to pieces that’s only just been renovated. If I didn’t like how it looked I wouldn’t have bought it in the first case.

I’m confused by her sharing her place of work and uniform on social media . My hospital policy states that I am strictly not allowed to share a photo of myself that indicates where I work , especially not in my scrubs and I know of staff members that have had a disciplinary because they have done just that 🤔

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.