MOD & FOD #3 Part time parents full time grifters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t an issue with the campaign against love island but hate the hypocrisy.

We are also having our bathroom done and we have no sink, bath or shower. For the next two weeks. Got to go to mother in laws for a wash 😂😂
We utilised the swimming pool facilities for our bathroom ‘reno’. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah a new ad for John Lewis. At least it is transparent and doesn't involve her children. But did you guys notice she mentions having a big bust A LOT?
Yes. 😴

She wears a large bra size but her boobs aren’t that large, it’s her back that’s large.

Reactions: 7
Yes. 😴

She wears a large bra size but her boobs aren’t that large, it’s her back that’s large.
Never noticed her having such big boobs either, seems more like something she's proud of than something that's bothering her. I always think it's a bit fake, like she acts like she is such a 'real woman' who's open about her imperfections. Yet she always calls attention to a feature that is actually generally considered desirable.

Reactions: 9
Why is she advertising swimwear that you can’t actually see as she’s laying down and/or wearing oversized shirts over?

Reactions: 6
Why is she advertising swimwear that you can’t actually see as she’s laying down and/or wearing oversized shirts over?
Because the whole ads a lie and she doesn’t feel very confident in it 😂 also is that really work? Recording some woman looking at swimsuits.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Because the whole ads a lie and she doesn’t feel very confident in it 😂 also is that really work? Recording some woman looking at swimsuits.
She didn’t even sound that interested just a bit “yeah...uh huh... yeah... okay”

On a plus note, I did listen to MOD on Anna Williamson’s podcast whilst cooking tea tonight, she was talking a lot about midwifery and was interesting to listen to.

Very late to this but just caught up with HIGNFY from 2 weeks ago. Good to see the ever wonderful Jess Phillips ridiculing the current trend for home delivered food boxes ...... basically home delivery food boxes for posh idiots. Yep. It is important that strong women who really do promote women, not con them, are reassuring normal people what normal life is about so we don't get sucked into the vacuous spiral that these two promote.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but is this why they drove to France so they could take costume shots for this hash tag ad?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Correct me if I’m wrong, but is this why they drove to France so they could take costume shots for this hash tag ad?
Double dare a braver person than I to comment: “Red is a great choice Crem. At least the colour will hide any mooncup leakage.” Because we know her cycle as well as she does, and which form of ‘san pro’ she prefers. We also know her husband has had the snip and she has therefore just had her coil removed. I’m thinking we know far too much!

Double dare a braver person than I to comment: “Red is a great choice Crem. At least the colour will hide any mooncup leakage.” Because we know her cycle as well as she does, and which form of ‘san pro’ she prefers. We also know her husband has had the snip and she has therefore just had her coil removed. I’m thinking we know far too much!
Has he had his snip? How did this pass me by? I must’ve slipped up.

Reactions: 1
Has he had his snip? How did this pass me by? I must’ve slipped up.
I can’t be 100% but assumed so from the coil removal and all his posts about the forthcoming procedure. Mind you, I doubt he’d have missed the opportunity to detail the whole procedure as a story... so maybe not.

Reactions: 3
I can’t be 100% but assumed so from the coil removal and all his posts about the forthcoming procedure. Mind you, I doubt he’d have missed the opportunity to detail the whole procedure as a story... so maybe not.
I missed her coil out post but cannot believe he would not have overshared his genitalia extravaganza. What wonderful fodder for the sheep!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is she so inarticulate on stories? Last night when she was heroically not watching Love Island, was ridiculous. She'd gone on specifically to say that, and must have spent most of the time looking at the ceiling, saying "uuummmm" and doing the bloody irritating lip-smacking thing she does. And, it could just be tiredness, but she sounds slightly slurred- she has no enunciation whatsoever. Its like shes trying to emulate a really posh drawl.

The previous owners were artists, I think? So, it was creatively but tastefully decorated throught out. Individual but stylish and very airy and light.

God knows why Clemmie has gone for the 'Gestapo Holding Pen' look?
The Twins' bedroom always reminded me of Flowers in the Attic. The walls are dark grey and those shutters seem to be closed most of the tIME.

• Haha
  • Sad
So true. I know far more about Clemmie's menstruation, genitalia and contraception choices than I do about my own sister's FFS.

• Sick
She’s such a tit , how she found the gall to write that , I’ll never know 🙄
Ah, Clemmie world is a splendid, irony-free world where what's good for the goose has nothing to do with the gander. They are reality insta, just the same. And why do we watch? Quite possibly for the same reason that I follow Donald Trump, Nigel Farage and Piers Morgan on Twitter. People talking bollocks, and seemingly believing it, have always made for compelling viewing.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.