MOD & FOD #3 Part time parents full time grifters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's deleted it, I wouldn't report but it was an unprofessional overlap.

She works one day a week, just for that one day while on her shift it should be easy to not do her main job of influencing.

Reactions: 8
Every misstep the pair of them take chips away at any semblance of integrity. It is as if they decide to chance it, go for the advertising opportunity, and then shamelessly pull the ad when they are called out on it. And yet we are dismissed as trolls? Better that than a shameless money grabbing shyster, eh Clemmie?

Reactions: 7
He deleted the naughty chair pic too. But they'd never admit they were wrong
I don’t think they think they are ever wrong. They just think ‘shite, don’t want to damage the brand’ so at the wiff of too much potential controversy, they pull the photo or vid.

Reactions: 5
I have no problem with her being a p/t midwife full-time grifter (!) but I do have a problem with the overt use of her sainthood to flog jewellery

Reactions: 4
Did anyone screenshot that pic of her flogging her tat whilst in her NGS uniform???

Reactions: 1
I felt the same About the uniform
Product placement at its best there and disguised ad too....

And now dust from the #reno is the problem. #cluelesswithprivilege #dontrenoifyoucantstanddust.
Priveledged much.... and going on about mother's giving birth in the 3rd world....pair of them need a reality check!

Necklace is dead cheap looking bet she only wore it to get the minions to look at her page and buy the expensive non- charity tat she allegedly designed🤣

I don’t think they think they are ever wrong. They just think ‘shite, don’t want to damage the brand’ so at the wiff of too much potential controversy, they pull the photo or vid.
It's called damage limitation....and throw in a little lecture about less fortunate mother's giving birth! At your peril slag them pair off.....

He deleted the naughty chair pic too. But they'd never admit they were wrong
I'm not forgetting it- poor Ottie 💔

Last edited:
Imagine you were in the middle of labour and then later on saw your midwife had paused to snap a pic of her jewellery for her instagram though..

Reactions: 8
Imagine you were in the middle of labour and then later on saw your midwife had paused to snap a pic of her jewellery for her instagram though..
I imagine she was on break, but you are right, I was on my phone in labour and I follow her. I would be quite surprised by my midwife on site at the hospital sharing on Instagram for her business.

Yeh for me it’s not even about whether she’s on a break at work or not

MOD’s clearly utilising the NHS backdrop (uniform, building, name badge) to promote her jewellery line. Is that a path that doctors and nurses and other health professionals are allowed to go down? Think of doctors sitting in A&E Wards (albeit on their breaks) and asking for photos taken of them to be taken with a Costa Coffee or whatever for an #Ad?! “Busy shift so bought myself my favourite Costa Coffee - now extra smooth #Ad”Can that be right??

Plus I think MOD and another user posted that necklaces aren’t allowed at work for “infection control”. I mean what happens if a mother got an infection at the hospital that day? Isn’t that an invitation for the mother to sue? MOD’s advertised to the world that she’s “accidentally” worked for hours with a necklace on that by her own admission, she was meant to remove because of “infection control”. Is that policy a joke to her or something? Or just used as a nice excuse to plug her jewellery? Policy is there for a reason. Imagine a nurse, for example, saying “whoops hospital policy is to wash my hands for infection control but I forgot until halfway through a busy shift. Now washing my hands with silky soft #Dove soap #Ad”

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
This! Her books, her jewellery! She is abit of a numpty really. Everyone knows the trust she works in. If she just said she was a midwife in the nhs. It wouldn’t be such a problem, but the fact she likes to show off that she works in Kings. That’s when you shoot yourself in the foot!
This attachment!

Is there somewhere we can complain about the NHS uniform and position being used to flog jewellery? It just doesn’t seem right at all. I know this particular necklace is the charity one but she will be getting money for having designed it or whatever plus she’s wanting to get people over onto the jewellery website so they buy some of her other tat she’s selling. It’s an #Ad post. Disgusting

I can see a lot of mention about the previous house owners and what the house used to look like. Here’s a link to that article if anyone is interested:

That house was STUNNING to start with.

FOD has no shame. Could his ‘give me a new car’ appeal be any more obvious?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.