Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Palm23

Clearly all MOD's talk about boundaries over what the couple post is bullshit. She doesn't give a toss about the toddler bathroom photos, or intimate photos of hungover mum parenting from bed after staying out all night. It's been said before but if this was a working class family they would be dragged through the mud by the media and their followers. There would be people saying they aren't fit parents. Instead they are middle class so are offered book deals and speak on panels.

Reactions: 17

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Oh god, another podcast? All of the popular Instamums all seem to have podcasts and all have each other on as guests. It’s a neverending circlejerk.

Reactions: 17

Han___

Wonder what would happen if a single mum on benefits posted pics of her child trapped under a storage box onto her Instagram page 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16

Palm23

There's no fucking stigma around vasectomies!! Just that normal people don't feel the need to attention seek all over the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

NoHellNo

FOD saying Clemmie chose it because it's a small company and all that crap.. what world is he living in? If someone can renovate farmhouses and barns with acres of land and a pool in addition to their main residence, it's not a small company, it's someone who is very rich and likely done it as a hobby or to gain passive income as a side project/retirement nest egg.

They and so many of the other instamums live in such a strange world where their idea of what is classed as rich/wealthy and poor is so skewed. FOD saying it was too expensive to fly there when his and his wife's financial records are available for all to view :ROFLMAO:

MOD deleting part of her post saying she didn't have high expectations pretty much sums up that she thinks a self catering country holiday like this is shit when it would actually be a dream holiday or maybe a once in a lifetime trip for so many people. They're delusional.

Reactions: 15

Mummykins

Basically these cunts could be designed for a column in Waitrose magazine. They’re about as interesting and relevant as Pippa Middleton.

• Haha

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
If he was truly as incompetent as a parent as he tries to make out, I'm pretty sure they would not have gone on to have 3 more kids! What I cant stand is the way he (and quite a lot of others too) make out they are the first/only people to experience really basic parenting issues!! We all know it can be a struggle to get toddlers dressed in the morning, especially when they get a bit more opinionated about what they want to wear- most of us suck it up, we all missed a trick making an Instagram career out of it! They way he acts with the twins is like he's forgotten everything he learned with the older 2 or that its 5× harder because (in case you weren't aware) THEY'RE TWINS!! Of course 2 is harder than 1!! I can only imagine how gutted he is that the oldest doesn't seem interested in being on his Instagram much- she's depriving him of the opportunity to sit down and film himself mansplaining periods to her while Clemmie does her 1 shift a week.
I totally agree. I don’t know if it’s because my kids are older now, but I find faux hapless parenting tedious in the extreme. It’s old hat now.

Dontspillthemilk

VIP Member
They are gross, tacky and common, in my opinion. Not professional looking, and certainly not cultural for her. Off duty, ask, but I still don’t like them.
I’ll add gross, tacky and common to my CV as a ICU Nurse. I grew up on a council estate, so at least it’s cultural of me. Good to know!

I know your comment isn’t directed at me personally, but honestly... really?

Last edited:

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
I think MOD is trying to normalise talking about periods. I get that. Periods shouldn’t provoke a “ewwww” response. However in my circle “ewww” stopped being a normal response when we were about 17. Maybe FOD is so immature she’s trying to normalise periods for him, you know because he has four daughters... in case the world didn’t know.
She stated on her stories that her cycle is out of whack since she had the coil removed. This happens to lots of women when they stop using a particular contraceptive, but that doesnt seem to be what she's "starting a conversation" about- she just seems to feel the need to inform 600k+ people that she's got her period...? Also, if she's aware she's a bit irregular at the moment (I have had phases like this), why not just have a couple of tampons or towels in her bag just in case?? We've all been caught out. It's only a big deal if you make it one. When Period Poverty is such a big issue lately, it's a bit insulting to women who cant even afford sanitary wear that she thinks its ok to do eye rolling "oh look at me, how silly I am" stories about it.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Pink Post It

Chatty Member
Child exploitation, but none of these ‘influencers’, or money grabbing bastards, want to admit it, because their greed and vanity has become all consuming. It truly is a site of the seven sins in so many ways.

I joined Instagram thinking it was a predominantly photographic based community, where people shared experiences from all walks of life. It took me a while to realise it’s nothing more than a stage for the fake and fame hungry to prey on vulnerable people who will fall under their spell for their crappy sales pitches.

GreyWolf

VIP Member
I’m not quite sure why he’s making such a big deal out of having the twins on a bed in their room in a hotel? They are 3? ‘Toddler farts’ is pathetic also, I’d imagine his are much worse based on my knowledge of a) toddlers and b) men.

• Haha

Chattermonkey

Before she became St Clemmie, Patron St of Midwives™️, and way before she adopted this holier than thou attitude, she was always getting into arguments behind the scenes. The Kim K thing was the pinnacle. She always did it through DM’s though, so it wasn’t on her feed. She had that massive spat with Danielle Parry. I think she had form for sending bitchy messages to people who’d upset her, then doing a ‘poor me’ story so that her followers would go after whoever had pissed her off. She’s nasty.
Yep I got a passive aggressive DM from the high chief midwife when I called out one of her ridiculous "look at the happy brown people" posts in Africa. I did this on my private account so one of my followers (although according to Clemmie in her DM to me it was 3 people) shared my post with her. So I posted about whoever they were to fuck off - kicked everyone who I didn't know personally off and told Saint Clemmie to go take a good hard look at herself and her #middleclasscolonialattitudes

• Haha

Mummykins

Hmm I have been wondering about their car. Looks like they are squarely on the Volvo payroll.

Mums - load up the Miele, pop on your Scamp & Dude and jump in the Volvo when the stress of the reno gets too much!

• Haha

Dontspillthemilk

VIP Member
Those kids are living in the Truman Show. I can’t see how they can fail to grow up not affected by all of this. Totally confusing messages - we are going to give you time out because you’ve misbehaved, but then we are going to give you lots of attention by taking pictures of you and sharing them with thousands of strangers. I find it so wrong. But what do I know? So many people think they’re the bees-knees 🤷‍♀️

I say it in most of the family threads, there needs to be some form of law/protection towards the children of influencers.

Reactions: 14

Palm23

Er, now FOD is showing photos of the twins in the shower and the bath. I thought they had strict boundaries and a no bathroom photo agreement?! He really doesn't give a shit about his kids' right to privacy. It's just not normal behaviour or decent parenting. He's also doing the hapless father thing again while Clemmie is out. It's so tedious.

Also look at all that plastic in their bathroom....

• Sad
  • Wow

GreyWolf

VIP Member
I feel like my inner feminist should be cross at this statement, but it did make me laugh.

I actually wonder what proportion of followers cringe-follow (I’ve heard the term ‘hate-follow’ but hate is much too strong a word). I cringe-follow loads of the Instamums. I hold my hands up and admit I follow for the pure satisfaction of rolling my eyes at ridiculous antics, and to judge them.

Yes and we’ll hear all about it with his passive aggressive subtle references. I’m not sure he likes his wife very much.
Initially I really liked them both, actually quite admired them. Commented helpful comments and dmed them, totally thinking they were enjoying that interaction and feedback they invited. Then felt like a twat when I realised they just wanted free shit and good engagement figures. I now seem to cringe-follow. I keep hoping it will go back to liking them, but Clemmie is way to far up her own backside now I think, and he has just become so needy and attention seeking it’s awful.
I completely unfollowed anyone I hate-followed, the awful selfish mother and the farmers wife, to name but a few. I have unfollowed both MOFOD’s in the past but they just are so amazing in their complete selfishness that it makes me feel like a better person to follow them and see just how low they will stoop for a house full of free shit when they had £240000 cash in the bank 😂 it’s so revolting. They haven’t thought, wow we’ve done well let’s quit and give the kids privacy, they are just more more more. Free food, paint, sofas, flooring, kitchens, wall paper, they will literally sell a kid for anything that they don’t need for free. Can’t get much lower than that in times of austerity.

ACEDA00F-E41A-4E43-8082-8BCEFDAEB714.jpeg

The kids are allowed to jump all over the sofa because they didn’t pay for it... no respect.

Last edited:

ThreeFourFive

They really are their own worst enemies. Pleading expense as an issue when flying, yet able to spend huge amounts on a beautiful holiday like that, while petulantly/bravely lowering their expectations. All so laughable, especially with all that money in the bank. Clemmie bleats about the importance of having a "conversation" and then insults/deletes anyone who might just have any qualms about them humiliating a small girl for monetary gain. Hopefully Tattle will continue to grow and won't be seen as a troll haunt but as a place to record/challenge the greed of people like the "of daughters".