MOD & FOD #3 Part time parents full time grifters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god! They really are the reality lowest of the low. Everything has a price and there is no depth they won't plumb for the next buck. Those poor, poor girls whose schoolfriends know too, too much. It must be like living with Katie Price. Enjoy the money folks - you've sacrificed everything else. #childline

Reactions: 8
Sorry if it’s already been mentioned but just watched the saffron barker vlog in London from a couple of weeks ago and when she’s walking the carpet of the Aladdin premiere MOD is in front of her with the eldest girls, they looked really excited and MOD is loving all the attention.

Reactions: 1
That happened when they moved to Thanet didn’t it?
Such a bad idea for her to joke about it. Contemptuous really. He said he’d delayed it for two years. Also means if they split up he can’t have children with anyone else.

Reactions: 3
Such a bad idea for her to joke about it. Contemptuous really. He said he’d delayed it for two years. Also means if they split up he can’t have children with anyone else.
That's a blessing. Four children to exploit is more than enough.

Reactions: 5
I've said it before, but if he has the snip he is literally cutting off their vital revenue stream once the twins stop being photogenic and/or obliging.

I cannot think of anything more mortifying than my school friends knowing details about my Dad's genitals.

Reactions: 9
Has this been mentioned - she's doing a podcast? Helen, one of the Scummy Mummies, posted yesterday about being interviewed for MOD's upcoming podcast. Help us all...

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Has this been mentioned - she's doing a podcast? Helen, one of the Scummy Mummies, posted yesterday about being interviewed for MOD's upcoming podcast. Help us all...
Clemmie interview other instamums about the challenge of birthing....thanks but no thanks!

Reactions: 4
Good grief. I see Clemmie is now promoting her BFF's new stunt - flogging a 45 minute (yep, only 45 mins) photo shoot for £225 (yep, only £225).

It will be worth every penny because, you know, families can pose infront of a twee beach hut 'spontaneously' laughing or giving each other piggy-backs, or whatever.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
That's a blessing. Four children to exploit is more than enough.
Clemmie interview other instamums about the challenge of birthing....thanks but no thanks!
Sounds dire to me, but right up the Instamum street. Never understood those perpetual sharing of birth stories posts. 😤

Good grief. I see Clemmie is now promoting her BFF's new stunt - flogging a 45 minute (yep, only 45 mins) photo shoot for £225 (yep, only £225).

It will be worth every penny because, you know, families can pose infront of a twee beach hut 'spontaneously' laughing or giving each other piggy-backs, or whatever.
Wonder what her cut will be. This is definitely an #Ad

Reactions: 3
I

In fairness, I have both paid and charged more than that for the same type of shoot. If professional photography isn't your thing, then you wouldn't know the industry. Photographers charge according to their experience and what they know their clients are happy to pay.

Reactions: 2
Who else is deeply excited for Simon’s vasectomy update? Shall we take bets on the number of hashtags that will accompany tonight’s inevitable grid post? #toomany

• Haha
Uughh...he's even sharing the fact that he has a clean pair of pants ready after the deed has been done ✂✂. Do men like this jerk? I don't know any men that could relate to him , they'd rip him to pieces with their banter...he wouldn't last two minutes prancing around his super skinny jeans dancing with a mop. 🤪

• Sick
Maybe they are hoping to be gifted a week/weekend away for recovery.

Reactions: 2
Oh god, another podcast? All of the popular Instamums all seem to have podcasts and all have each other on as guests. It’s a neverending circlejerk.

Reactions: 17
Who else is deeply excited for Simon’s vasectomy update? Shall we take bets on the number of hashtags that will accompany tonight’s inevitable grid post? #toomany
Let’s hope for daily photos and the ejaculation reward chart.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.