Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Has she actually gone swanning off the the spice girls while leaving him at home recovering with the 4 girls?

• Wow
Reactions: 14

GreyWolf

VIP Member
FOD really is a very strange man. The dancing thing is bizarre. It’s not even remotely funny.
It’s really sad. Ok they are rich but at what cost? He’s gone from being a hard working man with a nice house in London and cycling home from his office to his family living life as a functioning human and father, and been reduced to this bizarre, lonely freak of a guy. He’s clearly struggling with the amount of time he’s alone in the house now he never gets out except to go to the dump. It feels like a cry for help. It’s weird and not normal behaviour at all. He’s constantly seeking attention and reassurance. I really feel for the kids in the middle of this. Their lives and his descent into this disturbing behaviour played out so publicly.
He needs to get back in the office and have social interaction regularly, coffee breaks and lunch with people. He behaves like he was probably a very people person and this life must be mind numbing my awful.
Clemmie has orchestrated this whole life and she meets her social needs and is away half of the week. He’s just her doormat, but clearly it’s affecting his mental health.
Is it worth all that money? In a massive cold house you are spending ridiculous amounts of money on.
Maybe they’ll do it up for free then sell it and have more money to move back to London?

Reactions: 14

Palm23

Clemmie is actually using her midwife uniform and workplace to sell her crappy neckalces. I don't believe for a second that she forgot to take it off.....

Reactions: 13

Pommes

Chatty Member
Only daughters?? Crikey! That surely cannot have happened to any man ever before in the history of THE WORLD!??
Not two, not three, but FOUR daughters who will one day <shouts loudly> have periods... which makes him technically a gynaecologist.

• Haha

FFS_stopit

Polls closed well over an hour ago in the UK but thanks for jumping on the bandwagon and reminding us Clemmie [emoji849]

• Haha

Feztive

He’s had the snip to sell settees, while clemmies off galavanting he’s chilling with his frozen peas - sorry best I could do 😂🙈

• Haha

ThreeFourFive

Their brand identity is entitlement, conspicuous consumption and menstruation.
Yes to all of this. Clemmie's election post was hilarious given that they worship at the altar of conspicuous greed, flaunting their wealth and private school education. Proper Tory values through and through.

• Heart
His post about a holiday romance with Delilah? Are you fucking kidding me? Honestly, so bloody creepy. Cute picture etc etc but why the weird undertones?

• Wow

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Why are the pair of them OBSESSED with periods?! They go on and on about periods far more than is normal.
If it’s not her informing the world that she’s “come on” it’s him being sent to the shops to buy tampons and the cliche bar of dairy milk.
It’s infantile and completely mind numbing.

CyanideKiss

Chatty Member
There are no adverts in this holiday. It looks to be all self funded. So why share it?! Just HAVE A HOLIDAY?! Those poor kids.
Because they will have been advised to be more relatable to followers. So they've dutifully gone holiday slumming in a luxury gite in France. Having to actually drive there themselves in their freebie, luxury Volvo and wearing their freebie, holiday outfits.

You know, like we all do.

• Haha

Pommes

Chatty Member
Woah. Incredibly brave move on her behalf. She’s knowingly comprising her follower count for a cause she clearly believes in - women’s rights. I’m no FOD or MOD fan, I think they are exploiting their children’s privacy for luxuries and often utterly misguided, but full credit to her here. The backlash is unprecedented.

ThreeFourFive

Yeah. Very unsavoury. He’s a very odd man, I find him borderline creepy.
I look at them and wonder if they started out as normal, well-intentioned people who have just got lost in the freebie frenzy of Instagram. They absolutely believe that numbers equals validation; they don't. Numbers equal curiosity and that is not the same thing at all.

The two posts side by side amplified the awfulness. One twin publicly humiliated for being naughty and the other 'praised' for being a daddy's girl.
.....and the very fact that he then took the post down shows they do know what they are doing is wrong (just like humiliating his eldest daughter by sharing her private messages)..... but still they turn their fangirls on anyone who dares to suggest that they are wrong.

Last edited:

Flyingskirts

It’s just so thoughtless. Booking a vasectomy knowing she will be going away the next day? What’s that all about? Can you imagine if he did similar? Does she give any kind of shit about anyone but herself. She’s his wife, I might think he’s an insufferable prat but she chose him to father her children.
I was thinking this. Also imagine if this was MN, a mother had surgery the day before and her husband was on a night out with his friends leaving her with the kids. I think everyone would agree he was a selfish prick. MOD really is something else.

Pommes

Chatty Member
But he’s not flogging his own stuff. He’s trying to advertise a service that benefits NHS staff. It’s completely different imo.
I respectfully disagree.

By this same argument one could argue that Clemmie was advertising a product (albeit hers) of which the proceeds go to charity. This chap is being paid to advertise a profit-making service which, yes, you could argue is for the benefit of NHS staff but also the benefit of the profiteers who are making money each time an NHS employee ‘benefits’ from one of their discounts.

I think his methods are equally as dubious as Clemmie’s here. Put simply NHS staff should not be using their paid NHS time and/or NHS resources to do their paid-for advertising second jobs. I would be fired for doing this in my line of work, and my line of work isn’t funded by the taxpayer.

Han___

“I’ve had low expectations of this holiday”
What an ungrateful, spoilt little brat. A lot of people can only dream of a week long holiday in France with their family. Urghh this post has made my blood boil she has zero self awareness. Also it’s a bit strange that neither her or FOD have shown the inside of the property - I imagine it’s ultra luxe give the scenic location and outdoor pool which makes her more of ungrateful cow.

• Angry
I think she thinks she’s a trail blazer for being open , upfront and one of the “we need to talk about.....” panel , that seems to be the thing to do for Insta women.

Those of us who’ve had children discuss things as they naturally occur and do it without fuss but it’s her selling point to try to be at the forefront of “let’s talk” and making it seem like she’s a guiding light for the uninitiated.
A guiding light...? This is a midwife who 'came on' at work and had to fashion a pad out of rolled up toilet roll. She didn't even have the initiative to take a pad from the cupboard! She had to text FOD, who was 100 miles away to buy her tampons 🙄

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Is SHE going to "Glasto"? Or are THEY going? Because if she's going on her own we all need to brace ourselves for FODs wave of passive aggressive inept dad posts...

• Haha