MOD & FOD #3 Part time parents full time grifters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By culture, I meant that in countries like India, Pakistan, Nepal, nose piercings are common. Uniform is a whole other discussion.

Reactions: 1
Hmm I have been wondering about their car. Looks like they are squarely on the Volvo payroll.

Mums - load up the Miele, pop on your Scamp & Dude and jump in the Volvo when the stress of the reno gets too much!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone remember when the paint got spilt in the boot and made a terrible mess?

I could have sworn they had a Mercedes.

They had a Renault - part of a research project they were helping out with !! I was doubtful that post-Renault they would have actually bought a car. Looks like Volvo won the deal.

Reactions: 2
I’ll add gross, tacky and common to my CV as a ICU Nurse. I grew up on a council estate, so at least it’s cultural of me. Good to know!

I know your comment isn’t directed at me personally, but honestly... really?
In all fairness, you can't be on a forum this bitchy and expect everyone to be nice! I took my nose ring out when I graduated and would never have worn it in my professional life either - horses for courses.

Reactions: 4
It beggars belief doesn’t it. Not long until their Mark Warner Holidays summer freebie to recover from the next stage of the reno.

Oh dear I’m common then 😂
Same 😂

Really though I’m sure while your life is being saved one day you’ll take the time to tut at the nose ring wearing medical professional🙃

To me being professional is conveying yourself in a polite, intelligent, confident way- it really has no bearing on what you look like.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Clementine Churchill was the wife of Winston, and a peer in her own right. I can't see her sporting a nose ring like Clemmie H. I think nose rings are common and really hope she doesn't wear it when she's on duty.
I wear a nose ring (on duty) , I’m educated , work hard and I’m not rich. I am professional and do my best in my job. My choice of nose ring doesn’t impact on my ability to do my job.

Reactions: 10
Isn't it a bit laughable that everyone's happy to pull apart someones name (and perceived social background) - 2 things which MOD genuinely had no control over and can't help.... And yet 1 innocuous comment on nose rings has everyone up in arms 😂

Judge and ye shall be judged 😉🙈😂

Isn't it a bit laughable that everyone's happy to pull apart someones name (and perceived social background) - 2 things which MOD genuinely had no control over and can't help.... And yet 1 innocuous comment on nose rings has everyone up in arms 😂

You do have a point and I don't care about nose rings or tattoos etc..... my gripe is with these parents who shill their kids for money and freebies, consciously promote feelings of inadequacy in people, often at weak moments in their lives, refuse any kind of criticism /engagement, flaunt their wealth (while claiming their NHS position) and still are cagey and duplicitous about their advertising deals......

Reactions: 12

To be fair I don’t pass any comment on how she looks, her background, intelligence or appearance. It’s petty and unpleasant. What I do pass serious judgement on is the shady, materialistic lifestyle her and her husband peddle on ig at the expense of her children and thousands of families feeling inadequate because they can’t live up to it.

Reactions: 6
I just hope to goodness that someone gets plenty of footage of all the whooping mamas and general goings on at the Camp Bestival Instagram tent

Reactions: 3
I just hope to goodness that someone gets plenty of footage of all the whooping mamas and general goings on at the Camp Bestival Instagram tent
We did potentially have an on the ground operative ready to take one for the team at Bestival but she preferred a holiday away with her family so bailed 😆☹.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I do still like the name Clementine, I like nose rings and have no issue with a medical professional having whatever piercings or adornments they fancy.
MOD is a very attractive looking woman and FOD is a normal guy. I have nothing to say regarding looks aside from his gurning and her teeth, which although I think are too big for her mouth there’s no doubt it’s boosted her confidence and smile, which is all that’s important.
However they sell their kids and make pots of money influencing people, they mislead and flog and use people. Often both of them appear arrogant and out of touch. They seem unaware of their privilege.

Reactions: 10
And great profits from her latest pendant charm will be donated to a charity but she’s not digging into her own pocket with this - all her and the jewellery designer’s overheads/costs and so on will be covered - it’s the people who will be buying these pendants that will be donating to the charity. And she can be lauded with being so generous.

The same with anyone who ‘donates their profits’. It’s the consumer donating and more than likely paying over the odds for the product in the process.

Reactions: 7
Surely I’m not alone in thinking Clemmie’s jewellery “collab” looks like it’s 3.99 from primark?

Reactions: 13

I haven’t commented on her name or social status?

As mentioned before .. I have a braclet that birth stone one - cost around 35.00 - it's utter shite, looks like a kids braclet/from a cracker, if you are going to sell such tat, make sure it's reflected in price!!!! Feel v ripped off 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I feel like the lady of the jewellery company was jumping on coat-tails a bit with the collaboration and it's not gone too well. I don't ever see the influencers that she gifted it to wearing it very often .. (if at all). They must have a contract and need to work it until it is fulfilled.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.