MOD & FOD #3 Part time parents full time grifters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That photo of the twin stood on a plastic box with the other twin trapped inside makes me uncomfortable. He's obviously orchestrated that for a photo, but what he's inadvertently done is teach his girls how to trap each other like that for 'fun' but it's surely dangerous?!

Reactions: 9
My dad took me and my brothers swimming alone as kids... it never caused me or any of us any damage or concern or hilarious willy related situations. Just get dressed after swimming and put your bloody phone away - so inappropriate in that scenario!

Reactions: 4
My dad took me and my brothers swimming alone as kids... it never caused me or any of us any damage or concern or hilarious willy related situations. Just get dressed after swimming and put your bloody phone away - so inappropriate in that scenario!
Absolutely. A father taking his children swimming would never normally be such a reportable event, FOD aside.

FOD writing captions about his “willy” makes me all kinds of uncomfortable. It is completely inappropriate in relation to children going swimming firstly. Then secondly, and I’m probably being too much of a prude, but a cynical mind would think he was inviting unwelcome attention from his adoring fans.

Reactions: 6
Absolutely. A father taking his children swimming would never normally be such a reportable event, FOD aside.

FOD writing captions about his “willy” makes me all kinds of uncomfortable. It is completely inappropriate in relation to children going swimming firstly. Then secondly, and I’m probably being too much of a prude, but a cynical mind would think he was inviting unwelcome attention from his adoring fans.
And the hashtags he put in that post were also inappropriate like #peepshow.

That photo of the twin stood on a plastic box with the other twin trapped inside makes me uncomfortable. He's obviously orchestrated that for a photo, but what he's inadvertently done is teach his girls how to trap each other like that for 'fun' but it's surely dangerous?!
He is a complete fool for doing this. No doubt those twins will think it is a fun game when there is no one around as well. Talk about irresponsible. And the whining about the socks, oh my god, seriously? How about being a parent for a sec? Those kids rule the house it seems.

Reactions: 5
He is a complete fool for doing this. No doubt those twins will think it is a fun game when there is no one around as well. Talk about irresponsible. And the whining about the socks, oh my god, seriously? How about being a parent for a sec? Those kids rule the house it seems.
If he was truly as incompetent as a parent as he tries to make out, I'm pretty sure they would not have gone on to have 3 more kids! What I cant stand is the way he (and quite a lot of others too) make out they are the first/only people to experience really basic parenting issues!! We all know it can be a struggle to get toddlers dressed in the morning, especially when they get a bit more opinionated about what they want to wear- most of us suck it up, we all missed a trick making an Instagram career out of it! They way he acts with the twins is like he's forgotten everything he learned with the older 2 or that its 5× harder because (in case you weren't aware) THEY'RE TWINS!! Of course 2 is harder than 1!! I can only imagine how gutted he is that the oldest doesn't seem interested in being on his Instagram much- she's depriving him of the opportunity to sit down and film himself mansplaining periods to her while Clemmie does her 1 shift a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If he was truly as incompetent as a parent as he tries to make out, I'm pretty sure they would not have gone on to have 3 more kids! What I cant stand is the way he (and quite a lot of others too) make out they are the first/only people to experience really basic parenting issues!! We all know it can be a struggle to get toddlers dressed in the morning, especially when they get a bit more opinionated about what they want to wear- most of us suck it up, we all missed a trick making an Instagram career out of it! They way he acts with the twins is like he's forgotten everything he learned with the older 2 or that its 5× harder because (in case you weren't aware) THEY'RE TWINS!! Of course 2 is harder than 1!! I can only imagine how gutted he is that the oldest doesn't seem interested in being on his Instagram much- she's depriving him of the opportunity to sit down and film himself mansplaining periods to her while Clemmie does her 1 shift a week.
Poor Simon. Imagine the content he could get from taking her bra shopping for the first time. It's awful.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I totally agree. I don’t know if it’s because my kids are older now, but I find faux hapless parenting tedious in the extreme. It’s old hat now.

Reactions: 15
Wonder what would happen if a single mum on benefits posted pics of her child trapped under a storage box onto her Instagram page 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Someone posted questioning the safety of the box photo. A complete fan girl replied ‘him and mod are great parents!’ Yep so great that they let the twins do this to each other. I have a 3.5 year old, I doubt she has the ‘intelligence’ of putting a box on top of someone and standing on it, without someone showing her?

Also the bloody swimming changing room, surely the twins wouldn’t really understand to point and laugh at genitals? Also wouldn’t he want to leave the towel on and take his shorts of like every other person in this world, just because you know, you might find it abit awkward showing your bits to a 7 year old...or however old Marnie is!

Reactions: 2
Also the bloody swimming changing room, surely the twins wouldn’t really understand to point and laugh at genitals? Also wouldn’t he want to leave the towel on and take his shorts of like every other person in this world, just because you know, you might find it abit awkward showing your bits to a 7 year old...or however old Marnie is!
BUT if he did something sensible like that he would run out of content. If he had no content, he would have no ads, if he had no ads he would have no income. #poorFOD

For those longtime followers of FOD, do you remember he always used to say it was his dream to one day move back out west (Bristol way) to where he was originally from and where his parents live (and where he met clemmie). There’s a branch of his company in Bristol too so that would have been convenient.

As it’s turned out they’ve moved to where clemmie comes from, near her mum. They’re miles from London so FOD ends up working from home.

I wonder if he gets bored working from home such a lot and being so far from his own parents and siblings? I also wonder if his career has stalled now he doesn’t get much “face time” in the actual office

MOD did a “list” for Clemmie Telford about a year ago setting out why they decided to move out of London and what a good decision it was all round. She made no mention of the fact that she ultimately got her way over FOD and that it’s near her family but not his and how he is now forced to work from home such a lot and how that feels. No explanation of why Thanet won over Bristol. I’d be interested in that “list” if she hadn’t sugar coated everything. She talks about not having deliveroo in Thanet and other minor issues but then doesn’t mention the huge things I've mentioned above.

Here’s the “list” from MoD for anyone interested:

Reactions: 3
For those longtime followers of FOD, do you remember he always used to say it was his dream to one day move back out west (Bristol way) to where he was originally from and where his parents live (and where he met clemmie). There’s a branch of his company in Bristol too so that would have been convenient.

As it’s turned out they’ve moved to where clemmie comes from, near her mum. They’re miles from London so FOD ends up working from home.

I wonder if he gets bored working from home such a lot and being so far from his own parents and siblings? I also wonder if his career has stalled now he doesn’t get much “face time” in the actual office

MOD did a “list” for Clemmie Telford about a year ago setting out why they decided to move out of London and what a good decision it was all round. She made no mention of the fact that she ultimately got her way over FOD and that it’s near her family but not his and how he is now forced to work from home such a lot and how that feels. No explanation of why Thanet won over Bristol. I’d be interested in that “list” if she hadn’t sugar coated everything. She talks about not having deliveroo and minor issues but then doesn’t mention the huge things ive mentioned above.
It wasn't such a strange move - I understand her wanting to be near her mum, but I always think he went reluctantly - I remember when they were packing up their London house, he was the last to leave and he you could see his sadness and how much he loved the view over London, that once they were gone, the house was just a pile of bricks (really talking himself out of it!!). They are both city-liberals and I just don't see Thanet as that sort of place - I might be wrong, but it did seem an odd decision, I could see them in Bristol far more.

Reactions: 1
It wasn't such a strange move - I understand her wanting to be near her mum, but I always think he went reluctantly - I remember when they were packing up their London house, he was the last to leave and he you could see his sadness and how much he loved the view over London, that once they were gone, the house was just a pile of bricks (really talking himself out of it!!). They are both city-liberals and I just don't see Thanet as that sort of place - I might be wrong, but it did seem an odd decision, I could see them in Bristol far more.
I don’t think it was strange, essentially commutable to London and by the sea and her family, massive house for a good price. But god, if what he shares is his actual Life, then the poor man. It looks completely tit.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.