MOD & FOD #28 Pink jumpsuit MAMIL, toe of camel, had corona, but got no boner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂😂 I mean it is just the really little things that make a huge difference - after your parents buy you your house, Miele sort out the white goods, you get workmen to install it all for free, Gousto feed and Boden clothe your 4 kids the pennies really look after themselves?? It’s tough some months just like any normal family we muddle through 🥰
I know, right?! He’s probably feeling the pinch this month as they’ve had to fork out for their own McCain’s chips and their own Gousto and perhaps they’re seriously considering putting the four grand sink on eBay. Seems their House of Hooper is a damp squib and his ‘working from home’ may be furlough. I mean, I’m working from home and I definitely don’t have time to film myself in any am dram oeuvres and DIY how-tos. He has been posting an awful lot of late, and each one is increasingly desperate. How does he find the time? My work and kids have serious potential to impact on my Tattle time, but I don’t let things get that far 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Ref the post further up about what his friends must think....I really don’t think he has many otherwise he’d be showing them off as he has the bloody camera out at any given opportunity. There was skiing and cycling pics a while ago so not sure how he latched on to them but remember the rugby when he was adding pics with random new mates he’d found, cringe.

But work colleagues is one that really interests me, would love to know what they thought, there’s some about finding personal things out about work people that makes you see them differently. I couldn’t imagine having to have a meeting with someone I’d seen pratting about in his wife’s clothes or being called out for being a sexist twit, credibility at work must be so low!

Reactions: 13
I know, right?! He’s probably feeling the pinch this month as they’ve had to fork out for their own McCain’s chips and their own Gousto and perhaps they’re seriously considering putting the four grand sink on eBay. Seems their House of Hooper is a damp squib and his ‘working from home’ may be furlough. I mean, I’m working from home and I definitely don’t have time to film myself in any am dram oeuvres and DIY how-tos. He has been posting an awful lot of late, and each one is increasingly desperate. How does he find the time? My work and kids have serious potential to impact on my Tattle time, but I don’t let things get that far 😂
Everyone I know agency side has been furloughed because they’ll be lowest down on their clients’ list of creditors so may not get paid / have to wait a longggg bleeping while. Furlough pay caps out at £2.5k per month so isn’t technically 80% for everyone which is probably why he’s bothered to check the bank. Apple do also email you w subscription receipts 🥴

I only check every few days but if there’s something I don’t recognise I do go full on CSI, especially if they’ve got a suspect name (a lot of them come up Bank of America ML which gives off big fraud email vibes) I always panic like they’ve bleeping got me, it’s finally happening 😂 But it’s always just those little white card readers that black cabs / indie shops / market stalls use.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
One of my friends volunteered to be furloughed but didn’t realise the £2.5k was gross not net!

Reactions: 3
Ref the post further up about what his friends must think....I really don’t think he has many otherwise he’d be showing them off as he has the bloody camera out at any given opportunity. There was skiing and cycling pics a while ago so not sure how he latched on to them but remember the rugby when he was adding pics with random new mates he’d found, cringe.

But work colleagues is one that really interests me, would love to know what they thought, there’s some about finding personal things out about work people that makes you see them differently. I couldn’t imagine having to have a meeting with someone I’d seen pratting about in his wife’s clothes or being called out for being a sexist twit, credibility at work must be so low!
How work colleagues MUST think he is absolute arse - how could they not?! They surely must look at what he posts and laugh about him behind their backs.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
One of my friends volunteered to be furloughed but didn’t realise the £2.5k was gross not net!
It was super, super bleeping unclear at the start so I can’t blame them!! No one knew whether they still take student loans (lol I’m a duckling still) / pension / taxes from that money or what either!

My employer have struggled to get to grips with the scheme and they’re massive so feel sorry for smaller firms who don’t have HR/legal/finance teams navigating this. Mine (claimed it was an accident?) furloughed me and I had 5 days off but you have to furlough someone for a min of 3 weeks so I’ve just been given 5 days free holiday 😂 It’s been luxurious, thoroughly enjoyed discovering the Jack Monroe thread and cackling (strongly recommend do come over!) & cooking Jamie’s recipes, sorting out our dead garden, pls take me back 😭

Reactions: 8
Everyone I know agency side has been furloughed because they’ll be lowest down on their clients’ list of creditors so may not get paid / have to wait a longggg bleeping while. Furlough pay caps out at £2.5k per month so isn’t technically 80% for everyone which is probably why he’s bothered to check the bank. Apple do also email you w subscription receipts 🥴

I only check every few days but if there’s something I don’t recognise I do go full on CSI, especially if they’ve got a suspect name (a lot of them come up Bank of America ML which gives off big fraud email vibes) I always panic like they’ve bleeping got me, it’s finally happening 😂 But it’s always just those little white card readers that black cabs / indie shops / market stalls use.
Yup - I check religiously (mostly it’s to check my invoices have been paid). I pared my outgoings right back ages ago, but saying that I’ve never really got it when people say they’ve lost track of subscription, app fees etc. All the apps I use are free!

Reactions: 5
At my place, we had to choose people to furlough as the company is still running albeit at a very slow pace and not currently making any money so it wasn’t that everybody has been picked....but if I was at FOD’s company, he’d be top of the list with all the dicking around he does! Or better still I wouldn’t choose him and make him come to the office full time instead so he doesn’t have the dick around time!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also PSA you guys should watch 90 day fiancé on TLC (Virgin Media have given us a ton of free extra channels during lock down so we’re binging through a series+ link) it’s like the seedy underbelly of FOD’s Darlenes. These women are basically sex offenders taking advantage of men in conflict ridden/poor countries who are clearly just desperate to get out. There are gross men on it too, but the American women are something else. I’ve just had to fast forward a scene of a disgusting one laying it on thick with a Nigerian bloke who’s clearly uncomfortable :/

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I bleeping hate FC, no surprise she’s following that tit show - just getting that out of my system...should go and iron 🤣🤣🤣
What is all this talk of ironing?? Didn't you throw the pesky thing out when you realised you could just FOLD YOUR CLOTHES?? Simon made a video about it to educate us all!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is all this talk of ironing?? Didn't you throw the pesky thing out when you realised you could just FOLD YOUR CLOTHES?? Simon made a video about it to educate us all!
My mother bought me a £14 iron from Tesco when I moved out. I've used it once a year if even that I'm being honest.

In the old days he would have posted about conveniently receiving a new iron just like he also did with the random cooking pans.

• Haha
You know what, I’m actually luxuriating in the fact my washing and ironing is at an all time low. I’m wearing my PJs most days (I have clean ones every day - I’m a bit anal like that) put some legging and a top on for my one hour walk/exercise. Some days I don’t shower. My hubby is still going into work but has agreed dress down for the few remaining staff so none of his bastard 💯 cotton hard af to iron shirts and I’m still struggling to be arsed to do it! I iron everything (not undies, socks and towels) but everything else, seeing FODs pile of not ironed bedding and stuff sent me a bit deranged 🤦‍♀️😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Well, I went to Wilko to get shsmpoo etc with the intention of getting a sagey green but apparently the world is decorating!! So the only option was a lilac/bluey colour unless I chose grey... 🤣🤣
And what about the plants? You can't have a bathroom without a already half dead strangely looking plant in the bathroom. Hope this gives you some inspiration.
#housesofinsta

1587133959866.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well, I went to Wilko to get shsmpoo etc with the intention of getting a sagey green but apparently the world is decorating!! So the only option was a lilac/bluey colour unless I chose grey... 🤣🤣
Have you got any spare knuckle dusters to fashion into taps? Otherwise it won’t look very trendy! I saw on the recent police update thingy ‘Buying paint and brushes to paint your kitchen - no!’ So I hope you didn’t get frisked in Wilko... or maybe the timeline of this is all wrong 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.