MOD & FOD #28 Pink jumpsuit MAMIL, toe of camel, had corona, but got no boner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mother bought me a £14 iron from Tesco when I moved out. I've used it once a year if even that I'm being honest.

In the old days he would have posted about conveniently receiving a new iron just like he also did with the random cooking pans.
Never owned an iron and not planning to anytime soon 💅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So, £50 a month, for say, 2 years is £1200, how much surplus income do they have to have not noticed that going out?
I once did a temp stint for the Faculty of Advocates in Edinburgh, dealing with the payment of advocates from solicitors for court cases, etc. Totally gobsmacked by one 🥗 who complained that he hadn't been paid for a certain case; when pointed out that several thousand quid had gone into his bank account from it last month, he claimed that he hadn't noticed... 🤯

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Well, I went to Wilko to get shsmpoo etc with the intention of getting a sagey green but apparently the world is decorating!! So the only option was a lilac/bluey colour unless I chose grey... 🤣🤣
For all of those asking (no-one) it was Misty Mirror by Dulux 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.