MOD & FOD #28 Pink jumpsuit MAMIL, toe of camel, had corona, but got no boner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine he also didn’t reply to your DM as he KNOWS he doesn’t have the emotional intelligence, mental capacity or wherewithal to have a reasoned, intelligent discussion with a WOMAN. He doesn’t give a tit about what a woman’s going to say to him unless it’s fluffing up his ego.
And let’s be real, he knows his replies will be screenshot and posted here (esp now, hi @HouseOfHorrors !!). They remember how engaging with someone smarter than you can go, as seen with MOD and that Laura woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The comments on his posts are now more entertaining than his ‘content.’ Like this one. Making out that creativity keeps him awake at night like lord Byron or Steve Jobs. I think he is so so basic that he actually enjoys the hon love. He has no more blue tick followers. Girl gang and Branson have both stopped following and I think he’s just wallowing in Texan jizz now and loving every stroke. He is that detached from reality. Like an X factor star from days of yore, being forced to do the working men’s clubs circuit. But he loves it as long as he’s getting the adoration.
Spot on. I've actually noticed that only ONE person that I follow still follows him on insta - it used to be well over 50. Its just Simon and the Darlenes now.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Professional arguer here too 🙋🏻‍♀️ one of the wig&gown-less lot.

My husband's uncle keeps posting stuff about how there's been no covid in Beijing and other such rubbish. My husband keeps calling him out on it and bizarrely he agrees with my husband but then posts more tit 🤷🏻‍♀️

I have a new found hatred for FOD and his faux covid this morning. My friend's mum is in hospital with it and the doctor doesn't think she'll make it 😭 what an utter twit to keep up the pretence of having had it when it's destroying families 😡
My husband is also a professional arguer -but only occasionally dons a wig- and could give FOD a run for his money( earns more than him as well and also has dyslexia, but we don't flaunt our lifestyle like the MOD/FODs do as we have integrity).
let's face it FOD is not the sharpest tool in the box ( nor is Clammie for that matter) His faux ramblings and observations are so cringeworthy and so non PC , the grammar is appalling for someone so apparently high up in his career ...do wonder what his work think of his witterings? I'm sure he's the office twit you all try to avoid ...no wonder he works from home and keeps being sent abroad

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m no helicopter parent, but I just cringed when I saw him drilling a hole with one hand and putting his hand over one of the junior partners’ face. No little kid should be that close without a pair of goggles on, especially when you’re focused on getting good footage not the actual job at hand.

Reactions: 10
Spot on. I've actually noticed that only ONE person that I follow still follows him on insta - it used to be well over 50. Its just Simon and the Darlenes now.
I’ve just had a look and Fearne Cotton and The Unmumsy Mum follow him. And three of my friends. Come on !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My husband is also a professional arguer -but only occasionally dons a wig- and could give FOD a run for his money( earns more than him as well and also has dyslexia, but we don't flaunt our lifestyle like the MOD/FODs do as we have integrity).
let's face it FOD is not the sharpest tool in the box ( nor is Clammie for that matter) His faux ramblings and observations are so cringeworthy and so non PC , the grammar is appalling for someone so apparently high up in his career ...do wonder what his work think of his witterings? I'm sure he's the office twit you all try to avoid ...no wonder he works from home and keeps being sent abroad
It’s my opinion that he is actually quite stupid if not he’s definitely Jonny average in terms of intelligence.

I don’t really know what his job is but I’ve worked with a lot of very stupid public school boys in my life. In my profession, back in the day, getting into chambers and getting work was much easier if your daddy was a judge or was in those chambers, it didn’t matter if you were basically stupid, despite the best education money could buy, you could orate with a plumb in your mouth and boy do the judiciary love that!

So despite FODs private education and middle class upbringing, he has a job in London, apologies to the London crew, but it’s a fact that there are many more opportunities in London and he’s a white middle class man who can speak perfect English, so definitely more desirable (to some companies) than the European/Asian female intellectual who’s English isn’t quite as polished. He’s not what I would consider a “high flyer” and he’s in his late 30’s which is the time most high flyers shine and really concentrate their efforts on their career. He on the other hand is working from home, being daddy day care and dressing up in his wife’s clothes whilst dancing around in front of his phone...he is a basic twit!
Holy Fod I’m on one today - apologies for my ramblings. It’s either this or the ironing....Rambling 4 - Ironing 0

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Fearne Cotton's not cool though, is she? She is a peddler of 'wellness' crap, she ripped off that designer over the boob t-shirt... she's a massive div.

Cannot get over the fact that FOD's genius comedy ideas cause him sleepless nights. duck me.

I love you @Dogmuck btw.

Also did you all see on the thread about her, Dress Like A Mum is continuing to flout ASA guidelines.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Soooo FOD you turned one piece of wood into 2 X identical shop bought planters🤷🏻‍♀️

The wood piece you showed isn’t even the same colour of grain, nor is it scaffolding board as you alleged, you dickwad 🤥
517CD841-999A-4D1E-B776-354F97E9F0D0.jpeg
AABA13DB-D298-4B37-AF88-65B424D54972.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Fearne Cotton's not cool though, is she? She is a peddler of 'wellness' crap, she ripped off that designer over the boob t-shirt... she's a massive div.

Cannot get over the fact that FOD's genius comedy ideas cause him sleepless nights. duck me.

I love you @Dogmuck btw.

Also did you all see on the thread about her, Dress Like A Mum is continuing to flout ASA guidelines.
I liked seeing her vegan baking pics 😂but thats a lame reason for following anyone.
I’ve let myself down!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Soooo FOD you turned one piece of wood into 2 X identical shop bought planters🤷🏻‍♀️

The wood piece you showed isn’t even the same colour of grain, nor is it scaffolding board as you alleged, you dickwad 🤥
View attachment 110981View attachment 110982
OMFG! 🕵️‍♀️ that is some beautiful detective work right there @NovemberBella - bloody hell hes
such a lying 🤥 bleep!
Nice work lady 🙌

I liked seeing her vegan baking pics 😂but thats a lame reason for following anyone.
I’ve let myself down!!!!!
Quite frankly @Pocahontas, you’ve let your family down, you’ve let the Tattlers down, but more importantly you let ME down, you should never let a narcissist down!!!! I’m disappointed 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m no helicopter parent, but I just cringed when I saw him drilling a hole with one hand and putting his hand over one of the junior partners’ face. No little kid should be that close without a pair of goggles on, especially when you’re focused on getting good footage not the actual job at hand.
It's about time for another ambulance/hospital trip. Never mind this pesky virus thing that's mucking up his days.👯‍♀️🕺🚴‍♂️⛹🏻🛠🤳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I agree with this. My hubby and me are pretty savvy financially, we made it our mission to be mortgage free as soon as possible, we didn’t have a mortgage from the age 38. That meant we didn’t spend on stupid tit in that time. We have friends who are up to their necks in debt and really struggle. They’re really quick to point out we have no mortgage and are both good earners, however when I talk to them about their outgoings they are like, well we pay for 5 lots of mobile phones and Spotify subscriptions (this is one particular friend who is in massive tit - she has 3 grown up kids!) this is over £300 a month, husband drives a fancy BMW which is on a lease that cost £1000 a month and with the insurance, tax, servicing and petrol that cost them nearly £2000 a month. I’m like, we have the free Spotify it costs me nothing, I can handle a few adverts, I have the iPhone I got on contract which is now paid for and costs me £15 a month, we don’t pay for tit for our kids, because they are Fuxking adults, our cars are not fancy but we own them. Sorry to waffle but duck, people of the “we’re worth it” mentality are just not opening the credit card of life. How can you not know over £50 a month is coming out of your account for tit you don’t use. We are really very comfortable but you still won’t find us spending money on irrelevant tit. I’m praying for the day that comes when there’s 100% inheritance tax so people can’t behave in a particular way because of the clown hole they slipped out of! It will stop the likes of FOD in his tracks and make him grow the duck up and start adulting and not depending on mummy and daddies money! twit!
Soz rant over
1000% all of this!! 😍 Congrats on your mortgage that is insane and a huge achievement not many people can say they’ve managed! Can I please marry you both ala Joe Exotic because I’m constantly having to intervene in my husband’s mental ideas and it’s exhausting being such a dream crusher 😂

Literally nodded throughout the whole of that, the only people I know who have such sloppy habits are living in chaos & head in sand about all their other financial obligations like credit cards / actually adding up how much they owe in catalogues and Klarna and car leases. You can start investing monthly from £50, with growth & compounding over x years that’s a huge chunk of money for your kids once they’re 18 / can help you retire younger / get an extension or whatever, you can provide suuuuch a financial safety net by making really small changes.

And you don’t have to be a frugal miser to make it work, a lot of it is simply de programming the tit social media feeds us?! Like how tf have we got to a position where girls are taking out credit agreements to buy polyester jumpsuits off PLT?! You don’t need a £1k BBQ with Bluetooth connectivity or a £200 baby changing bag etc etc. We all grew up without that stuff and we’re all here, alive! It’s all so toxic and it looks as if the SODs are suffering from the same fate they put unto others!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
OMFG! 🕵️‍♀️ that is some beautiful detective work right there @NovemberBella - bloody hell hes
such a lying 🤥 bleep!
Nice work lady 🙌

Quite frankly @Pocahontas, you’ve let your family down, you’ve let the Tattlers down, but more importantly you let ME down, you should never let a narcissist down!!!! I’m disappointed 😔
Honestly when I saw your ☹ on my post about FC, my heart plummeted and I questioned my every thought process up until that moment. I feel ashamed. How will you ever take any of my future FOD putdowns seriously ever again?? I’ve lost any fleeting sense of camaraderie that you may have felt towards me in our journey of FOD aversion together, haven’t I? Haven’t I?! I love you Dogmuck! I LOVE YOU!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.