MOD & FOD #28 Pink jumpsuit MAMIL, toe of camel, had corona, but got no boner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Although a quick 5 minutes look and I've already found huge discrepancies. I would do a proper timeline... but... 27th March claims they had an awful two weeks....

23rd March claims about being unwell, ticking the "covid boxes" but might just be a cold.... (only 179 comments) photo of him snuggled near Marnie

21st March - beach clean day! Filmed on the 17th he claims

18th March - the kids are claiming to have symptoms because they have been told about the symptoms.... no mention of FOD and the symptoms...

I could go on but I have that bathroom....
I'll add a few more. There should, at some point, be a 14-day period from the first person developing symptoms, that everyone in the household would have been staying at home isolated.

16th March - empty shelves in supermarket toilet paper shortage post (possibly pre-filmed but cannot have been any earlier than when the shortage started!)

27th March - claims "one of us" has recovered (MOD) & having virtual house party

6th April - the two older children reportedly spotted out and about locally

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Th

It just all goes to show he really does have tit for brains. I swear my cocker spaniel has better continuity that this lying shite 🤪
To be fair your cocker spaniel has more cock than h
Honestly when I saw your ☹ on my post about FC, my heart plummeted and I questioned my every thought process up until that moment. I feel ashamed. How will you ever take any of my future FOD putdowns seriously ever again?? I’ve lost any fleeting sense of camaraderie that you may have felt towards me in our journey of FOD aversion together, haven’t I? Haven’t I?! I love you Dogmuck! I LOVE YOU!
i think we might have to spend some time at “RELATE” to try to figure this tit out and how we will go forward, the FC thing has just put me in a dark place, but to be fair @heretoreaditall2019 has just proposed and she’s down with my frugal lifestyle plan, so you know, I have options here! Maybe best if you just go have a word with yourself, look through all the accounts you are following, do a google search on each of them, put in, for example “is Fearn Cotton a bleep”. All the answers are out there, you just need to look 😜😍😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s my opinion that he is actually quite stupid if not he’s definitely Jonny average in terms of intelligence.

I don’t really know what his job is but I’ve worked with a lot of very stupid public school boys in my life. In my profession, back in the day, getting into chambers and getting work was much easier if your daddy was a judge or was in those chambers, it didn’t matter if you were basically stupid, despite the best education money could buy, you could orate with a plumb in your mouth and boy do the judiciary love that!

So despite FODs private education and middle class upbringing, he has a job in London, apologies to the London crew, but it’s a fact that there are many more opportunities in London and he’s a white middle class man who can speak perfect English, so definitely more desirable (to some companies) than the European/Asian female intellectual who’s English isn’t quite as polished. He’s not what I would consider a “high flyer” and he’s in his late 30’s which is the time most high flyers shine and really concentrate their efforts on their career. He on the other hand is working from home, being daddy day care and dressing up in his wife’s clothes whilst dancing around in front of his phone...he is a basic twit!
Holy Fod I’m on one today - apologies for my ramblings. It’s either this or the ironing....Rambling 4 - Ironing 0
You’re so fab & so, so right on London. I have never worked anywhere else so can’t compare but... I’m in data and see my role as a service role, like my stakeholders are the most senior (men, lolz) in the business and whilst I’m a huge advocate for making data/stats/insights super fun and accessible because that’s the only way to engage people & PR my department, and I’m not snooty about people’s level of basic mathematical comprehension.... duck me, honestly, some days are rough (today is funnily one of those days I might go scream into a pillow) and it’s because of this selection bias. You’re hired based upon connections & ability to schmooze, agency side is 50 times worse it’s a boarding school boys circle jerk it’s awful. They’re proper bleeping thick there, and lazy to boot, they just wanna sell more tatty work into their alumni network honestly.

Funnily works re candidates the reverse for data & tech, usually really good candidates get overlooked because they aren’t as strong from that perspective, but not everyone needs to be in those sorts of roles? I’ve snapped up some amazingly smart people in my team who just need a bit of love & investment from a presentation POV 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm sure he deleted the 'we've had corona' post because he knew people would work out he was either lying or had put other people at risk by going out when contagious.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I'm sure he deleted the 'we've had corona' post because he knew people would work out he was either lying or had put other people at risk by going out when contagious.
Was it a post or a story? I’m going in to investigate. We need to start up the TIA - Tattlers investigation Agency

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does anyone have a date for the deleted post and/or a date when they were supposed to have been tested?

Also the dates for the ill-advised overseas business trip might be interesting to note.

Reactions: 5
To be fair your cocker spaniel has more cock than h

i think we might have to spend some time at “RELATE” to try to figure this tit out and how we will go forward, the FC thing has just put me in a dark place, but to be fair @heretoreaditall2019 has just proposed and she’s down with my frugal lifestyle plan, so you know, I have options here! Maybe best if you just go have a word with yourself, look through all the accounts you are following, do a google search on each of them, put in, for example “is Fearn Cotton a bleep”. All the answers are out there, you just need to look 😜😍😘
Ok, I’ve unfollowed her, I’ve unfollowed her, is that enough?! Please don’t throw away what we have, I don’t know how I’ll survive.
I’ll bleeping do anything. Anything! All I ask is, give up on me babe
😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ok, I’ve unfollowed her, I’ve unfollowed her, is that enough?! Please don’t throw away what we have, I don’t know how I’ll survive.
I’ll bleeping do anything. Anything! All I ask is, give up on me babe
😂
Ok we will work through this tit together, like FoD and Clammie when they were both down with the Covid 19, they still managed to post, they still managed to go out shopping, they still managed beach cleans...that’s our relationship goals and inspiration right there! If they can do it @Pocahontas then so can we! @Dogmuck & @Pocahontas foreva 😍

This is the post!
So the little fucker has deleted it! Apologies for even doubting your intel @skronkywildcat 🥰

• Heart
Ok we will work through this tit together, like FoD and Clammie when they were both down with the Covid 19, they still managed to post, they still managed to go out shopping, they still managed beach cleans...that’s our relationship goals and inspiration right there! If they can do it @Pocahontas then so can we! @Dogmuck & @Pocahontas foreva 😍

So the little fucker has deleted it! Apologies for even doubting your intel @skronkywildcat 🥰
I am literally whirling about in wild joyful abandon, just like FOD at the F1 in Abu Dhabi. I WILL receive your redemption, I will earn back your respect, I promise! In FOD we trust 🤮.

FOD giving us mere mortals financial advice .. this coming from someone who made a small fortune living off the fatted calf of gifts and free holidays.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Christ imagine having £50 out of your bank account and not noticing?! Even when I wasn’t locked down I was careful with every penny I have.

Reactions: 10
FOD giving us mere mortals financial advice .. this coming from someone who made a small fortune living off the fatted calf of gifts and free holidays.
😂😂😂 I mean it is just the really little things that make a huge difference - after your parents buy you your house, Miele sort out the white goods, you get workmen to install it all for free, Gousto feed and Boden clothe your 4 kids the pennies really look after themselves?? It’s tough some months just like any normal family we muddle through 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Wasn’t Clemster going Zoom catch ups as Frida when she was supposed to have it too?!

• Haha
@Titfer Did you buy multi tester pots from F&B? Do tell which colour you decided on?
Such a bloody shame you couldn’t have asked advice from our Clemmie 😂😂😂😂
Well, I went to Wilko to get shsmpoo etc with the intention of getting a sagey green but apparently the world is decorating!! So the only option was a lilac/bluey colour unless I chose grey... 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yesss she was, there's a screenshot on hre somewhere
There’s been two zoom screenshots I think, one as Frida and another as bog standard Clem but I’m sure they were in the midst of her ‘having it.’

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.