MOD & FOD #24 You’re pointless and he is a father

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soz about this but can we just take a minute to acknowledge my ViP status 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌
I’d like to thank all my team who’ve worked tirelessly to get me here. Special thanks to Simon Cooper, oh sorry I mean whooper, what?Hooper? Oh yes Simon Hooper of course, who has posted shite after shite, crap story after crap story, but his real work has been done in the bedroom...yes pulling on those Burton Jeans every day has been my inspiration 🤩. Let’s not forget Multitwat, although a newcomer to my work, has, by echoing, identically, each post of Slymons allowed me to find the inner strength needed to continue this great work of ours.
Finally my Tattlers 🙌😍🥰 you make my day (throws roses and kisses at you all) 🌹 🌹 🌹 💋 💋 💋 🌹 🌹 🌹

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
Geniuses.
And congratulations, to you Dogmuck on your promotion to the highest echelons of tattle. Behind every good tattler stands FOD

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Apologies for asking what I’m sure has been discussed numerous times, the last time I looked at his profile it was at a million, what started the massive decline? Was it the Alice/tattle debacle?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Soz about this but can we just take a minute to acknowledge my ViP status 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌
I’d like to thank all my team who’ve worked tirelessly to get me here. Special thanks to Simon Cooper, oh sorry I mean whooper, what?Hooper? Oh yes Simon Hooper of course, who has posted shite after shite, crap story after crap story, but his real work has been done in the bedroom...yes pulling on those Burton Jeans every day has been my inspiration 🤩. Let’s not forget Multitwat, although a newcomer to my work, has, by echoing, identically, each post of Slymons allowed me to find the inner strength needed to continue this great work of ours.
Finally my Tattlers 🙌😍🥰 you make my day (throws roses and kisses at you all) 🌹 🌹 🌹 💋 💋 💋 🌹 🌹 🌹
Congratulations 🥳 🥳🥳🥳🥳 what an amazing way to end Friday!

Loving all the adverts guys, you lot are genius!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Whoop whoooop congratulations @Dogmuck and a huge thanks to you all for brightening the duck out of my miserable day/night whatever the duck it is- I don't know anymore 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I actually did a proper "poor me" story on the gram this morning in my 'sleep deprivation induced psychosis' state this morning - what an absolute hole I am for that!
Roll on Monday when the nights are behind me and the days are my own to retreat back to my natural habitat, aka Tattle.Life.
duck work, how do we become full time parody-trolls? 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The photoshop ads are amazing, you lot are great! I kinda wish I had had my first glass of wine already, would have laughed even more!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That wine one made me snort and got demands from the kids wanting to know what I was laughing at...awesome work 🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
🤣 Amazing photoshops!

I remembered today messaging Weber last summer after the £1k BBQ post. My fingers are itching to message Weber again and ask if they are still happy about their choice of influencer....and to also ask who runs their social media as it's tit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.