MOD & FOD #24 You’re pointless and he is a father

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Andddd his follower count still includes those of us (like me) who continue to follow for the purposes of this thread alone.
Mate you don’t need to follow him to see and comment it’s open season on his account - get unfollowing - every little helps 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 38
You don’t need to follow, no. Someone on here mentioned the Gramster app. You can view all stories there - without it counting towards his engagement. And see his grid posts on instrgram as his account is public. So unfollow! He didn’t bother me much up until November and then I eventually unfollowed in January when I could not bear any more drivel!!!

Reactions: 14
Andddd his follower count still includes those of us (like me) who continue to follow for the purposes of this thread alone.
It’s an open account! You can check without giving him the numbers!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I added the post in the previous thread. Didn’t think about covering her name... I’ll delete it now before someone on Instagram calls me a #troll 😬🙄
Don’t worry I sorted it last night - don’t want us getting in trouble 😜😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Cabbagepatch
Chatty Member

Today at 4:40 PM

@Cabbagepatch . I’m all over this, like a rash !!!!!!!
I like to think of it as #kindtrolling #bekindtrolling

I can’t get over multiman. The thread comparing pictures is mad, it’s bad enough FOD does it but at least he was getting gifted £££, multi appears to be doing it for entirely free? Someone said he promotes posts, so actually he’s doing it at a cost?! And his missus is odd too, she’s just standing in the aisles waiting their turn for stardom it’s so cringe. I guess this is a valid route to fame & fortune now, I suppose these must be exactly the criticisms that floated about when big brother etc came on tv too.

If he stopped his account I’d be very suspicious. I’d assume they had some other cash cow coming, like a tv series or podcast or something. I think they’re too far gone down the path of freebies to ever return, he’ll ride this insta thing til its death. I do wonder if he’s just waiting for everyone to forget and brand deals to return or what, he must have some strategy no matter how tit??
I can’t believe that Multitwat exists and has a following. What a bellend. Does he have his own thread?

You must unfollow @Pommes do it for the Tattlers. You can still snoop 👀 without having to follow.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t believe that Multitwat exists and has a following. What a bellend. Does he have his own thread?
He does it’s here

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Does anyone remember the post FOD did last year for Gousto where they visited Wagamama? It was just before Alicegate. I’ll try and log into my other IG and find it. Clemmie looks shifty AF. She’s glued to her phone and just looks generally irritated by something or maybe just FOD in general....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone remember the post FOD did last year for Gousto where they visited Wagamama? It was just before Alicegate. I’ll try and log into my other IG and find it. Clemmie looks shifty AF. She’s glued to her phone and just looks generally irritated by something or maybe just FOD in general....
No I don’t remember but I’d love to see! 😂

Reactions: 2
Not sure what happened there. The link isn’t working but here you go... it’s the look of contempt.

And can you imagine being married to someone who walks around Wagamama filming himself on his phone...
Remember this well! The writing was on the wall

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Do you think Clemmie wants him to give up Instagram, or do you reckon she's just glad someone is bring in the #spon #gifted stuff?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.