MOD & FOD #24 You’re pointless and he is a father

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clemmie’s face in that photo is definitely how she really feels. I bleeping would as well. And that was when they were at the height still. Now? I don’t know how she can stand the sight of his tragic self.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my days. The sausage ad. 🤣🤣🤣
Whoop whoooop congratulations @Dogmuck and a huge thanks to you all for brightening the duck out of my miserable day/night whatever the duck it is- I don't know anymore 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I actually did a proper "poor me" story on the gram this morning in my 'sleep deprivation induced psychosis' state this morning - what an absolute hole I am for that!
Roll on Monday when the nights are behind me and the days are my own to retreat back to my natural habitat, aka Tattle.Life.
duck work, how do we become full time parody-trolls? 🤣
1) We need to get that parody Instagram account started.
2) We need to get that instagram tv series written. I’m thinking Black Mirror meets Footballers Wives via The Windsor’s.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I can just imagine FoD's smug mug being the face of a male fragrance for Avon.
And perhaps towards the end of the year they can both star in one of them "pay weekly for a Christmas hamper" ads on telly. The hampers where you get the oval box of dates with the stabby stick and a tin of 'Ye Olde Yolk Ham'
He could be the face of the ham even

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Clemmie’s face in that photo is definitely how she really feels. I bleeping would as well. And that was when they were at the height still. Now? I don’t know how she can stand the sight of his tragic self.
I prefer to think she’s thinking “ Bastard! I’m texting at the table on a family meal out, ignoring my kids and that twit has lectured everyone about screen time , he throws me under the bus again , idiot!”

• Haha
Reactions: 12

2) We need to get that instagram tv series written. I’m thinking Black Mirror meets Footballers Wives via The Windsor’s.
1) Let's get on it next week 💛
2) Such a lucky dip of characteristics - farking love it!!

• Heart
You get the sense that she felt that ad was beneath them somehow. She’s happy to sell their souls for cash in theory. Watching her husband talk to his phone and jump in the air in wagamama. But then she sits there with the sourest expression on her face.

• Haha
Agreed! Voluntarily dipping his head in a bucket of tit time and time again! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6

We will be millionaires 😆😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I can just imagine FoD's smug mug being the face of a male fragrance for Avon.
And perhaps towards the end of the year they can both star in one of them "pay weekly for a Christmas hamper" ads on telly. The hampers where you get the oval box of dates with the stabby stick and a tin of 'Ye Olde Yolk Ham'
He could be the face of the ham even
I used to get one of those every year, from work- kept some bits and donated the rest.... until.this year, we plucked up the courage to say we don't want them and now getting Amazon Gift Card 💃💃

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I prefer to think she’s thinking “ Bastard! I’m texting at the table on a family meal out, ignoring my kids and that twit has lectured everyone about screen time , he throws me under the bus again , idiot!”
Do you mean this face?! 🤣 Sorry, any excuse to see this photo again. It should be on every page imo!
EEE12D17-389A-40EE-A72E-66BDC3055F5B.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Why would he post a pic like that? Baffling to me as my husband wouldn’t do that.....EVER. Believe me my husband likes to take the piss. 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Holly Branson, Jools Oliver, David tennant's wife commented on a post too I think.

Kate Middleton recently did an appearance on Gi Fletcher’s podcast- I could have seen that for her before alice-gate.
Oooh yeah - Clems could have done a lot around raising awareness of Hyperemesis and that may have got KM interested. I always though Clemmie was onto a really great thing with Gas&Air and her podcast, why she put her focus into the uninspiring reno and her equally uninspiring wardrobe I’ll never fathom.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.