MOD & FOD #24 You’re pointless and he is a father

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those big trainers he’s slating. Didn’t Alice own a pair of those bad boys?
I think she had Reebok classics? She tried doing the whole ‘clothes my husband hates’ thing didn’t she? 🙄
Guys are we gonna talk about FODs crotch shot in the lift? 🤮
Also.... the Air Jordan’s which apparently couldn’t beeeeeee anymore 90’s.... clearly he didn’t own a pair of Nike’s in the 90’s then. He’s so basic it hurts my soul.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she had Reebok classics? She tried doing the whole ‘clothes my husband hates’ thing didn’t she? 🙄
Guys are we gonna talk about FODs crotch shot in the lift? 🤮
Did I miss something??! Most unlike me.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
84574B70-8FE5-4ADC-A29E-3DB4F04555FB.png

This is not an innocent mistake. He also looks like he’s wearing pedal pushers, long socks and the obligatory bashed up white plimsolls...

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
This thread has cracked me up you lot are such funny fuckers!! Pure gold - even Alice is probably pissing herself at those adverts 😂

yeah going back to FOD - his crotch!! Must have some sort or semi going on in there 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
This thread has cracked me up you lot are such funny fuckers!! Pure gold - even Alice is probably pissing herself at those adverts 😂

yeah going back to FOD - his crotch!! Must have some sort or semi going on in there 🤢
A semi hernia? Or a semi smuggled mask?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Oooh yeah - Clems could have done a lot around raising awareness of Hyperemesis and that may have got KM interested. I always though Clemmie was onto a really great thing with Gas&Air and her podcast, why she put her focus into the uninspiring reno and her equally uninspiring wardrobe I’ll never fathom.
Totally OT but I had really bad hyperemesis in one of my pregnancies and I swear to god if one more person (including many HCPs when I was in hospital with it) had said to me "ooh just like princess Kate" or words to that effect when I felt like a literal salted slug I would have gone ape tit on them! I for one am super glad Clemmie and Kate didn't get together to talk about hyperemesis... Unbearable amounts of smugness 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Something isn’t right... would Alice care to comment?!

Totally OT but I had really bad hyperemesis in one of my pregnancies and I swear to god if one more person (including many HCPs when I was in hospital with it) had said to me "ooh just like princess Kate" or words to that effect when I felt like a literal salted slug I would have gone ape tit on them! I for one am super glad Clemmie and Kate didn't get together to talk about hyperemesis... Unbearable amounts of smugness 😂
I had it too, spent my whole pregnancy (and I really do mean my whole pregnancy!) either in hospital or in bed crying/vomiting. It was so, so awful! Sorry you had it too 🤗 I’m still very traumatised by my experience 😭

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh jesus after the 'sex face' post on the Multidad thread and now this heinous crotch gubbins I'm done.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do you mean this face?! 🤣 Sorry, any excuse to see this photo again. It should be on every page imo! View attachment 89455
sorry super late to the thread and I’ll probably end up posting loads of these dead comments but you just wouldn’t post this would you? You’d re film your segment at another freebie meal?

cant find the post where someone else has said god it’s come to something when you feel sorry for Clem, but honestly I know she’s bad but there’s no denying she’s clearly in a bit of a tit marriage? :/

Reactions: 5
But if a brand had given them a pair of those Dino clomper trainers they’d have posted it all over socials and told their “sheep” (in quotations as it’s her own description of their audience 🥰) to buy them so idk how he has the cheek to act like he has any taste or aesthetic, they’ll wear/consume/advocate for anything as long as they get paid for it 😳

also the sheep quote was in relation to holidays, Tom and Kate do ur homework pls x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
They must’ve looks a right couple of pillocks.
I would have cringed myself inside out if my husband, in the middle of a restaurant with people eating their meals, began to FILM HIMSELF HOPPING AROUND. God I’m embarrassed thinking about it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Something isn’t right... would Alice care to comment?!

I had it too, spent my whole pregnancy (and I really do mean my whole pregnancy!) either in hospital or in bed crying/vomiting. It was so, so awful! Sorry you had it too 🤗 I’m still very traumatised by my experience 😭
Ah man, I feel you sister. The absolute worst. I'm so sorry you had it as well! Totally traumatising, people always act like I'm being dramatic when I say no more babies for me in fear of having it again but there's no way I could go through it again and I don't think you could possibly understand (I definitely didn't before I had) unless you've been there. Love from one sicky gal to another!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I want to know who the eff was filming him jumping?!
He prob just set it up himself, I mean he did that in b&q! He would have no shame doing that in a busy restaurant for the lols. Total Tom Cruise move, utter knob jockey.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.