MOD & FOD #24 You’re pointless and he is a father

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would like to take pair of✂to that fringe, get your hair out of your eyes for duck sake.💇‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is she back on Instagram?
I don’t think so, but this photo if you can believe it is on the homepage of Gas & Air. I mean could she possibly look less welcoming and kind and friendly? She looks bored and smug, and the set up with the laptop in front of her is all wrong too. So many barriers in one photo 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t think so, but this photo if you can believe it is on the homepage of Gas & Air. I mean could she possibly look less welcoming and kind and friendly? She looks bored and smug, and the set up with the laptop in front of her is all wrong too. So many barriers in one photo 🤷🏼‍♀️
she absolutely looks like she’s saying ‘you can’t sit with me 💁🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Mhmm, not her best cool mama look! I noticed that whenever she was in FODs stories, she was pretty much always on her phone and looked like she was zoned out. She never looks very present... good job she’s got that knack for ‘love bombing’ 🤢 when she has time.

she absolutely looks like she’s saying ‘you can’t sit with me 💁🏻‍♀️
She just can’t stand her plebby followers. The contempt just oozes out of her, she needs a better poker face. What kind of ‘circles’ did she actually see herself being in? Like, we know she thought she was on track for bona dude celebrityness but who do we think her fantasy BFFs are? I reckon Meghan Markle for one.

Reactions: 5
Do you think Clemmie wants him to give up Instagram, or do you reckon she's just glad someone is bring in the #spon #gifted stuff?
I’d love to know tbh. The problem is he isn’t bringing in the #sponcon so I wonder how that dynamic is? I imagine he’s probably quite smug about his job and ~international travel to her and now his insta, so she probably just wants him to stfu. I find it weird he never knew (do we believe this?) even my husb knows I’m an avid tattler.

then again I do think she tried to intervene with those interiors posts, maybe to elevate his brand and maybe shoehorn herself back in if the response was good enough. But it wasn’t he still lost followers, no one of note commented on it, it just ended up being the final contractual obligation I suppose?

Reactions: 7
Not sure what happened there. The link isn’t working but here you go... it’s the look of contempt.

And can you imagine being married to someone who walks around Wagamama filming himself on his phone...
bleeping brilliant!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not sure what happened there. The link isn’t working but here you go... it’s the look of contempt.

And can you imagine being married to someone who walks around Wagamama filming himself on his phone...
When a picture says a thousand words 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’d love to know tbh. The problem is he isn’t bringing in the #sponcon so I wonder how that dynamic is? I imagine he’s probably quite smug about his job and ~international travel to her and now his insta, so she probably just wants him to stfu. I find it weird he never knew (do we believe this?) even my husb knows I’m an avid tattler.

then again I do think she tried to intervene with those interiors posts, maybe to elevate his brand and maybe shoehorn herself back in if the response was good enough. But it wasn’t he still lost followers, no one of note commented on it, it just ended up being the final contractual obligation I suppose?
I’m sure they must know the game is up but don’t know how to pull the plug without losing face perhaps?

‘Husband of shamed instamum Clemmie Hooper admits defeat with Instagram after haemorrhaging followers and losing thousands of pounds in advertising opportunities due to his wife’s racist comments online...’ etc etc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
“My Katsu’s still quite hot. I just going to head over there to do that jumping thing I said I’d do for the ad.... “

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“I mean, yes I’ve trolled him.... but look at him.

He actually jumped in the air. In Wagamama. For real.
What the hell must have been going through the minds of the other diners there ... @Dogmuck is right..’class A twit’.... bleeping lol again. Here for the lols.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“My Katsu’s still quite hot. I just going to head over there to do that jumping thing I said I’d do for the ad.... “
Does this Ramen have real men in it? Raaahhhh I am men let’s jump around!
What a cock 🐓

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It comes to something when you start to feel sorry for Clemmie.

The best time for him to delete would have been when all the Alice stuff came out. This "keep calm and carry on" approach isn't working.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I agree, there she may have tolerated his ridiculous behaviour when it was paying off for them, but what's he done since Alicegate? Emirates Airlines (much needed "me" time), McCains, and they've had a discounted stay (somewhere they have already been, in the UK) and there's going to be a competition? Otherwise it's just him, looking like a moron in b&q/at the beach/at the tip/at the hockey pitch/walking down the middle of the road/giving shite coronavirus advice that no one asked for. His following is in freefall.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.