MOD & FOD #24 You’re pointless and he is a father

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would agree, it is the whole essence of FOD!!
Essence of FOD, the new fragrance by Burtons for fathers only. Because your pointless and he’s a father....

If I was any good at photoshop I’d definitely be wasting my Friday finding the cheesiest aftershave ad and superimposing his smug mug onto it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Essence of FOD, the new fragrance by Burtons for fathers only. Because your pointless and he’s a father....

If I was any good at photoshop I’d definitely be wasting my Friday finding the cheesiest aftershave ad and superimposing his smug mug onto it.
You just know all the huns would just love this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

just superimpose his face onto a can of lynx africa

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Perfection!!!!

FODS storied again. Clearly trying to show he is indeed abroad. We don’t give a flying duck, all we think is you are being an irresponsible wanker travelling to that part of the world when we have been advised against it, so now you will come back and spread any germs all over Ramsgate… Passing it on to your family too. How selfish are you? You probably only said yes to this trip so that you would have some more content to post because you are running out of ideas. Time to give it up right now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She just can’t stand her plebby followers. The contempt just oozes out of her, she needs a better poker face. What kind of ‘circles’ did she actually see herself being in? Like, we know she thought she was on track for bona dude celebrityness but who do we think her fantasy BFFs are? I reckon Meghan Markle for one.
Holly Branson, Jools Oliver, David tennant's wife commented on a post too I think.

Kate Middleton recently did an appearance on Gi Fletcher’s podcast- I could have seen that for her before alice-gate.

Why must everything be about sex??
He's not getting any.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.