MOD & FOD #23 He's going doooooowwwn, he's yelling vulvaaaa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s scary how vicious his huns are when they feel the need to jump to his defence. Spewing #bekind whilst being anything but themselves. The hypocrisy is rife, and they can’t see it. Damned sheeple.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Need to remember 'good vibes only' darls. Darls being the Aussie floggers version of hun from what I can gather.🙋‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The guy is an uninformed, arrogant tit. Fancy trying to give medical advice on his “platform”. Arse clenchingly embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hope she removed it because she realised posting private messages with a dead person for your Own benefit is abhorrent
Yes I was really shocked at that to be honest! I really like MP Usually but I can’t stand when people screenshot private messages and post them, I find it so intrusive and uncomfortable, even when it’s an innocuous message and the person is actually ALIVE! Glad she deleted.

Reactions: 12
He’s desperate to use this situation for views. He would be positively giddy if he had to self-isolate. Despicable man!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah he is cos it’s in his stories
Think he was desperate to actually prove he was ‘away’ rather than pretending this time

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah he is cos it’s in his stories
Think he was desperate to actually prove he was ‘away’ rather than pretending this time
security clearly doesn’t matter when you’ve got to shoehorn yourself into a (timely) global health issue does it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ahhh the advocate of Health & Safety post hasn't been a mega hit, has it?! 😷🤣

In the wise words of alice(LOL)staylor -

"Your 'big platform' is dwindling everyday. Ur irrelevant, please delete your account and live a happy life with clem and the girls. Instagram not for u anymore hun x"

What a legend 💛👑

I'm now disappearing into my eat, sleep, work, repeat hole until the bastard nightshifts finish at 07:30am Sunday morning - farewell until then 😭👋

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I think he's in The Philippines
Ooh thanks, I’m cockblocked so am not quite at the top of my FOD game! As pp have said, why on earth has he not just done a video conference? For ecological, economical, and health reasons. Seems such a pointless bit of travel!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ooh thanks, I’m cockblocked so am not quite at the top of my FOD game! As pp have said, why on earth has he not just done a video conference? For ecological, economical, and health reasons. Seems such a pointless bit of travel!
Of course it’s not pointless, when there’s a story to be had and likes to gain. Lol. He’s so irrelevant.

Reactions: 8
Ahhh the advocate of Health & Safety post hasn't been a mega hit, has it?! 😷🤣

In the wise words of alice(LOL)staylor -

"Your 'big platform' is dwindling everyday. Ur irrelevant, please delete your account and live a happy life with clem and the girls. Instagram not for u anymore hun x"

What a legend 💛👑

I'm now disappearing into my eat, sleep, work, repeat hole until the bastard nightshifts finish at 07:30am Sunday morning - farewell until then 😭👋
I properly LOLed at alicestaylor’s comment too - I hope she is amongst us!!!
Good luck for the next few days 💪 you can do it! And you know where we are if you need us! X

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What is wrong with these people 🤦🏻‍♀️ A joy? The man is an absolute tool! I don’t need this prick to give me health advice about ‘cornavirus’ 😷 I probably do need medical advice for my blood pressure which he raises daily with his inane posts and tit stories. I will suffer bladder problems because he boils my piss constantly with his parenting skills in selling his children. I would be advised to join a support group to help with my rage and that’s why I’m so glad I found Tattle 🙌🏻

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
If I were to be cynical (which, tbh is a constant state of mind where he is concerned), I reckon he would bloody love to (a) self-isolate or (b) actually get coronavirus in a (non-fatal way of course).
Such rich seams of material for him to mine!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.