MOD & FOD #23 He's going doooooowwwn, he's yelling vulvaaaa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The headache got worse after visiting the 'platform' I bet. Just dial 111 like he said.;):(:confused:

Wonder will the oD's be happy for their girls to be on Instagram when they are older, posing and pouting for the camera. Collecting all the likes and comments telling them how 'hot' the are.
I just hope privacy will soon be the new black and all this dreadful, boring homogenised oversharing will be a thing of the past. Surely the early adopters (sorry for the cringe terminology) are going to start pulling the plug on their accounts soon?

Still chortling at “duck off Joe 90” 😂 HE IS A FATHER
ha ha! Me too!

‘Joe Ninety....I AM YOUR FATHER!!!!’

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just hope privacy will soon be the new black and all this dreadful, boring homogenised oversharing will be a thing of the past. Surely the early adopters (sorry for the cringe terminology) are going to start pulling the plug on their accounts soon?

ha ha! Me too!

‘Joe Ninety....I AM YOUR FATHER!!!!’
He’s trying to make coronavirus the new black!
I just read that post myself and Christ... he is so full of himself! Talking about himself like he’s some sort of politician or the health secretary

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@Heyjude just realised who you've changed your profile picture to!! Following our convo I've re-ordered the book! Bless her :')

Agreed re: over sharing, the way influencers type has trickled down to normal facebook huns in the way they post about the most mundane of events. like sorry your mum's birthday is lovely, put up a pic of the meal but duck me we don't need the biopic.. the ones about kids are the worst because they're so gushing in like...faux earnest emotion it's really uncomfortable reading. I am really bleeping far from cool so I don't know how I can feel too cool to read them, but it's all so bleeping naff. The social media equivalent of those home bargains wooden signs with various sayings about gin, housework, and eating calories on them.

edit: just remembered the best/worst mum biopic I read was written by evil SIL for international women's day and the only achievement she could reference for her mum who the post was ~dedicated to~ was her saving up for a conservatory which happened at some point in the late 90s I believe... like we don't all have a book to write in us and that's ok, sometimes you can just sit one day out init

• Haha
Reactions: 12
CRYING - The post has been edited and the last # is still '#prafticegoodhygiene'.

Dyslexia can NOT be blamed for that. If he IS dyslexic, why don't his 'talent company' proof anything in puts out? SHOCKER.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
No ones interested in your advice SLYMON.
Your not an expert!! Having 4 kids doesn’t make you an expert on parenting either.
just shut up, you drone on about ‘stuff’ and frankly no one cares. We can all read the news and can decipher the guidelines too.
We know you read the comments on here so just bore off 😴😴😴😴

• Heart
Reactions: 10
@Heyjude just realised who you've changed your profile picture to!! Following our convo I've re-ordered the book! Bless her :')

Agreed re: over sharing, the way influencers type has trickled down to normal facebook huns in the way they post about the most mundane of events. like sorry your mum's birthday is lovely, put up a pic of the meal but duck me we don't need the biopic.. the ones about kids are the worst because they're so gushing in like...faux earnest emotion it's really uncomfortable reading. I am really bleeping far from cool so I don't know how I can feel too cool to read them, but it's all so bleeping naff. The social media equivalent of those home bargains wooden signs with various sayings about gin, housework, and eating calories on them.

edit: just remembered the best/worst mum biopic I read was written by evil SIL for international women's day and the only achievement she could reference for her mum who the post was ~dedicated to~ was her saving up for a conservatory which happened at some point in the late 90s I believe... like we don't all have a book to write in us and that's ok, sometimes you can just sit one day out init
I hoped you’d notice my profile pic - Cat Marnell made me do it! Did you listen to the audiobook of How to Murder Your Life? Read by the lady herself, absolutely 👌 I also obviously googled the dude that most of the second half of the book relates too and there are still creepy videos on YT of him sitting outside her apartment and the two of them off their nuts at a petrol station... anyway, enjoy your re-read!
I had to stop using FB because I was sick of seeing like, over filtered photos of a boring Pret lunch accompanied by how the poster was feeling, what they were thinking and then topped off with whatever trite sentiment was doing the rounds on social media that week 😑 I only really use Instagram for following brand accounts now and a few beauty blogger types, I can’t cope with how it empowers usually normal people to act like the next big Influencer waiting to be discovered. I don’t even follow most of my friends because some of them are the worst for it. It all started with those perfect avocado photos didnt it? And now look at the mess it’s in!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I hoped you’d notice my profile pic - Cat Marnell made me do it! Did you listen to the audiobook of How to Murder Your Life? Read by the lady herself, absolutely 👌 I also obviously googled the dude that most of the second half of the book relates too and there are still creepy videos on YT of him sitting outside her apartment and the two of them off their nuts at a petrol station... anyway, enjoy your re-read!
I had to stop using FB because I was sick of seeing like, over filtered photos of a boring Pret lunch accompanied by how the poster was feeling, what they were thinking and then topped off with whatever trite sentiment was doing the rounds on social media that week 😑 I only really use Instagram for following brand accounts now and a few beauty blogger types, I can’t cope with how it empowers usually normal people to act like the next big Influencer waiting to be discovered. I don’t even follow most of my friends because some of them are the worst for it. It all started with those perfect avocado photos didnt it? And now look at the mess it’s in!
omg I didn't know she narrated it! I might use an audible credit just to have it to listen to on bad days... I GOOGLED HIM TOO!!! I ended up in the exact same sink hole of weird tit, she must have known she left just enough detail for this tit to be found but not enough for her to be sued. When I first read it I was really disappointed that it didn't end with her recovery, but I'm in recovery so all about the good word init. I did really enjoy Bill Clegg's portrait of an addict as a young man which you would too (he was in publishing too!) where he does get well, I need to read his next one (think it's called 90 in 90 which is a thing in early recovery so I imagine still dark and twisty). Maybe I found Bill to help me love Cat as the hot mess she is? Bill goes into massive detail about smoking crack (to the point where btw I walked past someone on the strand doing it and instantly recognised it!) so maybe not audiobook friendly with the little one btw before you have a heart attack that they're now privy to how you light a stem.

We need a book club thread and treasured messy celebrities thread !!

Reactions: 5
Yes I was really shocked at that to be honest! I really like MP Usually but I can’t stand when people screenshot private messages and post them, I find it so intrusive and uncomfortable, even when it’s an innocuous message and the person is actually ALIVE! Glad she deleted.
I think MP has deleted her post on IG but it’s still on Facebook. I don’t mind her normally but I thought this was massively ill judged and made me wonder about her motives. I’m still not sure what her point was or why she felt her own “calling out”, whatever she meant by that, was in any way similar to a celebrity having a spot light shone on them whilst being arrested for domestic abuse.

Reactions: 10
I think MP has deleted her post on IG but it’s still on Facebook. I don’t mind her normally but I thought this was massively ill judged and made me wonder about her motives. I’m still not sure what her point was or why she felt her own “calling out”, whatever she meant by that, was in any way similar to a celebrity having a spot light shone on them whilst being arrested for domestic abuse.
I actually really respect MP and like her but did wonder why she shared the message she sent CF. At least it was just from her and not from CF. I find it inexcusable that supposed friends of CF's have shared text conversations to the public. Even if they don't realise it it smacks of wanting some sort of associated fame from the tragedy like "look at me, we were friends". Not cool.

Reactions: 9
the next time i need help, i'll reach out to him directly
Wouldn’t it be hilarious if we all did this in a totally plausible seemingly genuine way. I’m blocked so I’d have to do if from my business account... but it would be worth it. Hey FOD, I’ve woken up this morning with an itchy left eye. Do you think I might have Cornea virus??

I actually really respect MP and like her but did wonder why she shared the message she sent CF. At least it was just from her and not from CF. I find it inexcusable that supposed friends of CF's have shared text conversations to the public. Even if they don't realise it it smacks of wanting some sort of associated fame from the tragedy like "look at me, we were friends". Not cool.
Totally agree. Her motives always seem genuine and she usually comes across as being transparent. It was very strange thing to post.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
My fave comment from his post is this. Every time I read it I just giggle because I’m saying it in my head in a Yorkshire/Bolton/Alien accent. I know it’s not funny but I’m afreid it’s just got stuck in my head...can we add it to the thread title?? 😂😂😂🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There are so many spelling and grammatical mistakes in his band of sheep comments against the Bex lady ‘here, here’ ?? Christ. I hope I don’t appear snobby or pretentious but it does say an awful lot about the social demographic of his followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think he'd love to get the virus, he could be a talking head on the news and gain loads of f🤑ll🤑wers.

I bet he volunteered to go to Asia and has been scouring the streets of Manila to find people from Wuhan to spit in his face 🤤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
My fave comment from his post is this. Every time I read it I just giggle because I’m saying it in my head in a Yorkshire/Bolton/Alien accent. I know it’s not funny but I’m afreid it’s just got stuck in my head...can we add it to the thread title?? 😂😂😂🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
No that’s weirdly hilarious! I read it in a sort of Russian cyborg voice in my head 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My husband has a similar job to FOD and in his company NONE is going to Asia atm. All business is being done online, which is a b**** because of the time difference. My husband is going to the office as early as he can and his colleagues abroad are staying late to make it work.
I bet they just wanted to get rid of fod. Maybe he’ll stay there in quarantine for a couple of weeks 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.