MOD & FOD #23 He's going doooooowwwn, he's yelling vulvaaaa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@heretoreaditall2019 I've obviously missed bits of your story, but all the best with everything!
Oh bless I should have added I didn’t have deathly cancer just benign tumours! The point being that if no one’s telling me and my recovering body to worry I don’t know why FOD is 😂 But thank you ❤❤

Don’t front to her, she’s the bees!
lmaooo bless you, it’s fine I think it was definitely far more snobby than patronising tbh so not too bothered. Clearly touched a nerve with that one 🤷🏻‍♀️💅🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
To FOD: you’re a bleeping clown, Slymon. Trying to appear as though you have your finger on the button and you’re an educator to the masses... talk about backfiring!! That mask is worth jack tit, and so is the advice

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Funny you mention GQ because I actually worked for the publisher in one of my roles... it ended up being a pretty awful experience for exactly the things you have said in your first paragraph. Still, as you say, some great and very funny stories came out of it! At least FOD will have plenty of time in his hotel room to dream up his next great and funny story 💤
you were a PA in mags?! Mate get that book deal in now pls 😂

You must have heard of the conde dog death (Link for the curious). A friend was in charge of a prestigious industry dog (lol at this sentence I don’t even know what to call it? But a big dog’s dog??) as part of his role, news of the death made his life hell as he basically became full time security for a dog that would readily attack him :(

• Haha
Reactions: 6
you were a PA in mags?! Mate get that book deal in now pls 😂

You must have heard of the conde dog death (Link for the curious). A friend was in charge of a prestigious industry dog (lol at this sentence I don’t even know what to call it? But a big dog’s dog??) as part of his role, news of the death made his life hell as he basically became full time security for a dog that would readily attack him :(
Ooooh there is so much I could say but it would be too identifying! But yep I was a PA in publishing and it was quite an experience 👀 really good at times but also really bleeping awful too. The Conde Nasties love an office dog, totally common place - even the chairman brings his dog to work. There’s a joke in there about the dog’s bollocks but I can’t find it! Edited to say I hadn’t heard of the dog decapitation but I can vouch for the revolving doors on Vogue House being a death trap - literally in this case. Hope your mate (the ‘underling’?!) got over it!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did Mother Pukka ever explain why she decided to remove an Instagram post she made last week. The post was a screenshot of an inbox message she sent to Caroline Flack last year.

@Pommes maybe you will have spotted any follow up as you mentioned the original post on a previous thread

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Ooof, I only went to dry my hair - peeked at his stats before, approx 990,650. After 20 minutes, 990,517.

Don't piss off the experts, Sly.

Like when Tom Cruise got rid of his old manager, and all of a sudden he was jumping on sofas looking like a tool
@Satisfying Click - what are you using to see his stats move? I have social blade but I have to wait until after 1/2pm each day for the update- Id much rather see this collapse in real time. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
This #bekind bollocks is just a cover all close down! Dr amputates the wrong leg...don’t mention it just be kind. Your bank allow a Nigerian Prince to empty your account...no fear just be kind. Sky TV want to hike up their prices...don’t challenge them just be kind.
Not being allowed to hold people to account because these sheep twats have learned the words “troll” and “be kind” irritates the fk out of me 😡🤬
they love it because they get to continue being wayward with no recourse. So many mega things have happened/come to light in the last decade (sex offenders, financial crimes, Panama papers tbh, these Russia papers, even horse meat lol) that suggests actually we should be empowering everyone to speak out when they have concerns before we get 100s of victims deep however many years later.

Ooooh there is so much I could say but it would be too identifying! But yep I was a PA in publishing and it was quite an experience 👀 really good at times but also really bleeping awful too. The Conde Nasties love an office dog, totally common place - even the chairman brings his dog to work. There’s a joke in there about the dog’s bollocks but I can’t find it! Edited to say I hadn’t heard of the dog decapitation but I can vouch for the revolving doors on Vogue House being a death trap - literally in this case. Hope your mate (the ‘underling’?!) got over it!
omg you must start a podcast 😂 or anonymous blog but they all get outed don’t they, like Meghan’s anon actress one 😬

Btw just finished the Baron of Botox podcast you may enjoy - it delves into the mag world a bit and the hierarchies of it all - so many (American) editors are on it, I loved Cat Marnell’s book and it was so much fun being like omg! It’s her! And her! Same with My Friend Anna (the book) / the fake German heiress pod.

@Satisfying Click - what are you using to see his stats move? I have social blade but I have to wait until after 1/2pm each day for the update- Id much rather see this collapse in real time. 😂
I just hover my trackpad arrow thing (yes, I'm technical) over his number of followers. I'm not sure how up to date it is, but it's very satisfying to see the numbers drop with every refresh

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just hover my trackpad arrow thing (yes, I'm technical) over his number of followers. I'm not sure how up to date it is, but it's very satisfying to see the numbers drop with every refresh
Thanks 🙏🏼
😱 wtf is a trackpad arrow and do I have one and if not where do I buy one? Is it like an arrow like this 🎯? 😂😂😂

@Dogmuck

xx
Yay 😃 ty lady 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
they love it because they get to continue being wayward with no recourse. So many mega things have happened/come to light in the last decade (sex offenders, financial crimes, Panama papers tbh, these Russia papers, even horse meat lol) that suggests actually we should be empowering everyone to speak out when they have concerns before we get 100s of victims deep however many years later.

omg you must start a podcast 😂 or anonymous blog but they all get outed don’t they, like Meghan’s anon actress one 😬

Btw just finished the Baron of Botox podcast you may enjoy - it delves into the mag world a bit and the hierarchies of it all - so many (American) editors are on it, I loved Cat Marnell’s book and it was so much fun being like omg! It’s her! And her! Same with My Friend Anna (the book) / the fake German heiress pod.
If only I had time for a podcast (currently full time mum to a very busy toddler!) because that one sounds right up my street! I used to speak to Anna Wintour’s PAs (she had three) quite a lot - one of them was a Rockefeller by marriage and sharing ‘so what did you do last night’ chats with her was mind boggling. Somone else I worked with had previously worked at the US company for Andre Leon Talley too... she really had the best stories. I BLOODY LOVE Cat Marnell! Pretty sure she’s in East London atm!

• Haha
Did Mother Pukka ever explain why she decided to remove an Instagram post she made last week. The post was a screenshot of an inbox message she sent to Caroline Flack last year.

@Pommes maybe you will have spotted any follow up as you mentioned the original post on a previous thread
Dawn Porter tweeted that posting CF’s messages is a massive betrayal

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
This #bekind bollocks is just a cover all close down! Dr amputates the wrong leg...don’t mention it just be kind. Your bank allow a Nigerian Prince to empty your account...no fear just be kind. Sky TV want to hike up their prices...don’t challenge them just be kind.
Not being allowed to hold people to account because these sheep twats have learned the words “troll” and “be kind” irritates the fk out of me 😡🤬
The best thing my therapist EVER taught me was that I didn't have to be nice (kind) to anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The best thing my therapist EVER taught me was that I didn't have to be nice (kind) to anyone.
Your therapist sounds pretty sane! My English teacher once told me, never use the words kind or nice - use a thesaurus!!

This be kind stuff is really childish. It was the sort of stuff I was told at primary school in the early 70s. I thought we’d moved on from the monosyllabic infantile warnings. I could get on board with #dontbeatwat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Hallelujah 🙌 🙏
I've seen so much #bekind and posts encouraging people to reach out to those who they haven't heard from in a while, but I wonder how many they actually did try and get in touch with if any! Too busy with the statuses no doubt, it's all about the likes and the Hunning

It wouldn't surprise me if FoD isn't even in Asia and that his blurred out pic was taken in a crummy Moto services somewhere for the crowd factor 😷

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It wouldn't surprise me if FoD isn't even in Asia and that his blurred out pic was taken in a crummy Moto services somewhere for the crowd factor 😷
Omg yes! We just need a sighting of him goofing around at Fleet Services...

• Haha
Omg yes! We just need a sighting of him goofing around at Fleet Services...
I wouldn't be surprised if someone waltzes into the thread having spotted him at days Inn Cobham dancing outside nando's 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bet he had a little dance to B&Q to find that mask too. Amazon is a massive cover up 🤣
Such detectives us lot 🕵️‍♀️
He’s enough of a wanker to say he’s using self-isolation for one of his HIIIIII-larious Stories about having a break from his family. Cue madcap, time lapse footage of FOD having loadssssssa fun on his own in his bedroom... or something...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.