MOD & FOD #23 He's going doooooowwwn, he's yelling vulvaaaa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh thanks, I’m cockblocked so am not quite at the top of my FOD game! As pp have said, why on earth has he not just done a video conference? For ecological, economical, and health reasons. Seems such a pointless bit of travel!
Yeah, I work for a company with offices literally all over the world, and we conduct 90% of our business via skype calls and screen sharing, even with people who work in Australia and NZ... its semi-inconvenient in terms of time zones, but far better for the environment etc.

Reactions: 13
The guy is an uninformed, arrogant tit. Fancy trying to give medical advice on his “platform”. Arse clenchingly embarrassing
Isn't this the whole prob with 'Influencers' though?....because they're unregulated , they think they can give ( dodgy) advice to their minions...absolutely irresponsible prick
As a HCP, I wouldn't dream of using my IG to give out medical advice....I'd be in serious trouble with my employer and governing body

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I need some medical advice, I know I'll check out the FoD 'platform', said no one ever. Freakin Eddie the expert on everything .

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Social Blade has him DOWN 524 for Thursday. This is better than the charts on Sunday PM trying to press play and record at the same time but accidentally cutting off the start. FFS. WOWOWOOWOWOW.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Social Blade has him DOWN 524 for Thursday. This is better than the charts on Sunday PM trying to press play and record at the same time but accidentally cutting off the start. FFS. WOWOWOOWOWOW.
Gosh I remember that pain hahaha. And the rage when the dj would start talking over the end of the song 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
F
Ahhh the advocate of Health & Safety post hasn't been a mega hit, has it?! 😷🤣

In the wise words of alice(LOL)staylor -

"Your 'big platform' is dwindling everyday. Ur irrelevant, please delete your account and live a happy life with clem and the girls. Instagram not for u anymore hun x"

What a legend 💛👑

I'm now disappearing into my eat, sleep, work, repeat hole until the bastard nightshifts finish at 07:30am Sunday morning - farewell until then 😭👋
Good luck! You can make it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I need some medical advice, I know I'll check out the FoD 'platform', said no one ever. Freakin Eddie the expert on everything .
Ha ha! I was feeling a bit headachey this morning so I went straight over to FOD’s ‘platform’ to see if he had any advice for me 🙄🤤🤤🤤 He really is a twit. If he cannot do any better than this for content then he really needs to retire himself ASAP. In fact, if he wanted to go out on top he should have done that some time ago. In fact... WHY IS HE STILL HERE?! Clemmie as an actual HCP, of somewhat dubious means atm, must be furious with him for this latest sad act attempt to light up the ‘Gram 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Isn't this the whole prob with 'Influencers' though?....because they're unregulated , they think they can give ( dodgy) advice to their minions...absolutely irresponsible prick
As a HCP, I wouldn't dream of using my IG to give out medical advice....I'd be in serious trouble with my employer and governing body
ooo out of interest how do you feel about HCPs as influencers as our dear Clem was?

Apparently it’s something that’s being investigated but I imagine it’ll take a decade to investigate and then have more tit ASA regulations for no one to listen to or implement for us

Reactions: 9
Ha ha! I was feeling a bit headachey this morning so I went straight over to FOD’s ‘platform’ to see if he had any advice for me 🙄🤤🤤🤤 He really is a twit. If he cannot do any better than this for content then he really needs to retire himself ASAP. In fact, if he wanted to go out on top he should have done that some time ago. In fact... WHY IS HE STILL HERE?! Clemmie as an actual HCP, of somewhat dubious means atm, must be furious with him for this latest sad act attempt to light up the ‘Gram 🤢
The headache got worse after visiting the 'platform' I bet. Just dial 111 like he said.;):(:confused:

Wonder will the oD's be happy for their girls to be on Instagram when they are older, posing and pouting for the camera. Collecting all the likes and comments telling them how 'hot' the are.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh I just hadddd to look at Ashlyn’s profile. Pro-Trump and anti-choice.... yep. Sounds about right 🤷‍♀️
Do you think that's their target market? :ROFLMAO:

they love it because they get to continue being wayward with no recourse. So many mega things have happened/come to light in the last decade (sex offenders, financial crimes, Panama papers tbh, these Russia papers, even horse meat lol) that suggests actually we should be empowering everyone to speak out when they have concerns before we get 100s of victims deep however many years later.

omg you must start a podcast 😂 or anonymous blog but they all get outed don’t they, like Meghan’s anon actress one 😬

Btw just finished the Baron of Botox podcast you may enjoy - it delves into the mag world a bit and the hierarchies of it all - so many (American) editors are on it, I loved Cat Marnell’s book and it was so much fun being like omg! It’s her! And her! Same with My Friend Anna (the book) / the fake German heiress pod.
Sorry everyone, I'm just catching up on it all after a bottle of plonk last night 🍷

That podcast sounds so good! I used to LOVE the High/Low with Pandora Sykes and Dolly Alderton but found it really hypocritical that they didn't so much as mention Alicegate when it happened, considering she was a former guest on the show! It's because they're all under the same management but that really pissed me off.

Reactions: 10
That podcast sounds so good! I used to LOVE the High/Low with Pandora Sykes and Dolly Alderton but found it really hypocritical that they didn't so much as mention Alicegate when it happened, considering she was a former guest on the show! It's because they're all under the same management but that really pissed me off.
I loved Dolly and ‘Panda’ but, yeah! Bit quiet when it’s one of their teammates aren’t they? I also realised that Pandora had an Instagram account wayyyy down the line after listening to hundreds of their podcasts and realised that she’s a.) such a poser! And b.) shares way too much of her tiny children. I find Dolly a shade cleverer and funnier anyway, but was really surprised that P is so foolish with her children’s privacy

Reactions: 5
My husband’s work have just sent out an email saying not to come into the office for 14 days if you’ve visited xyz countries, whilst Simon’s company have shipped him out like a lamb to slaughter loooool.

I don’t even know if Thailand is a high risk country for it, but according to him he’s at the epicentre of the crisis, what a brave boy putting 4 children’s health at risk 😳 at least he got to show some trump voters he flew business

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.